So are we going to see gays shift towards the trump camp now?

So are we going to see gays shift towards the trump camp now?

Some already are.

>2016
> pretending Naziism wasnt a butch homosexual movement

all the day there were faggot threads reasoning that they would never be your allies
I guess you will only get milo.... and the ones that already were

No. Gays are already apologizing to muslims

No.

Conservatives will say "what do you expect its a Muslim extremist" and liberals will say "we need more gun control." No one will switch sides.

We should see liberals aligning themselves with Israel instead of Palestine in the great struggle of our time

>Ohio
>the only state Kasich won
>MAGA hat

I actually think you'll see higher numbers for Trump. Having said that, I still can't believe it's come down to him and Hillary- but he's a much better candidate for President now than she is, even though they're both sides of the same stinky piece of shit. I wish they'd bring back Kasich and he wasn't outspoken by Trump's meme magic.

You probably won't hear much in the media about it, but gay people have had plenty of concerns over Islam for a long time. This just fuels the paranoia. If people were on the fence, a lot of them just came off it. I'm not referring to the gay people you see walking around in high heels and talking with lisps, I'm talking about everyone else. Actually though, those people might be coming off the fence soon, as well.

No because the Republicans are siding with the Muslim on this one.

God fucking dammit, you fags. You had one job, and that was to NOT apologize for being slaughtered like animals. Has it always been like this? If we go to the ovens in Germany will we find scratching in the walls from Jews telling the Nazis that they're sorry for inconveniencing them?

[spoiler]TIN SOLDIERS AND NIXON COMING[/spoiler]

Faggots are bad but reddit people are worse. Then again I assume many of them are one in the same so it's pointless.

Hell no!
I'm gay and I've been watching you assholes celebrate mass murder.

Fuck off!!!

>I actually think you'll see higher numbers for Trump.

This. Especially in Hollywood where it is social (and potentially career) suicide to publicly admit this.

A lot of gay people know that there are fundamental disagreements that Islam has with them as human beings that will never be overcome. This shit really scares them.

Nah, we're not posting self(ish)ies on twitter with a hashtag #sendingmylove

Muslim values might scare them, but so do bigotry like they perceive Trump promotes. I think they'll bet on Hillary because on everything else they more align with her.

Muslims are not fucking minorities

INB4 gay concentration camps are established to partially remove this degenerate behaviour

Muh 6 million gays

KEK

im team clinton all the way, this fag will never vote trump

Florida is 1000000000000% red, guaranteed, forever

Plebbit psy-ops successful. We did it boys! We successfully took advantage of this tragedy by pretending to hate gays on Sup Forums! #I'mWithHer

Yeah, I agree. "Especially in Hollywood". I always figured the main reason you don't see a lot of people coming out and publicly supporting republican ideals is because they aren't exactly positive. It's not very "fun" to say Islam is a serious danger, when doing so means you'll be on the bad side of most every muslim (and sjw) out there. But people are a lot more drawn to the optimism of the left, which is far more inclined to say everything is just fine and peachy. Of course, it's not that simple. True politics has never been about throwing a party and getting along with everyone. That's a joke. It's about carrying out what needs to be done in the best interest of the country's citizens, nothing else.

Think of it like putting down a rabid dog- Do you take joy in that? You shouldn't, but if the only other choice is to keep the rabid dog alive at the pound, you put all the animals there at risk. And for what?

they want to die apparently

Trump has said the Muslim ideology is incompatible with western values, and homosexuality is western values