Wtf I love Marilyn Manson now

Wtf I love Marilyn Manson now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYApo2d8o_A
youtube.com/watch?v=lUdF2CbKIa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But Manson raped a groupie in 1996/97. Fucking hypocrite.

yea because the police totally always hold rapists accountable and arent a part of the patriarchical system themselves... fuck off whenever women go to police the rapist gets off with nothing and the woman has to go through the burden of constantly having to bring up their trauma only to not be believed or shamed.

police have never been their to protect people. they literally are there to enslave black people and uphold capitalism, white supremecy, and the patriarchy.

>now
baka desu famalama banana

aww aren't you so enlightened, i betchu you know everyding in life from reading all dose internet articles, yes you do, wes you do, so cute

can't tell if bait or not

youtube.com/watch?v=cYApo2d8o_A

Great clip honestly.

He's right. The problem is, there isn't a spectrum anymore. Grabbing ass is basically equivalent with rape now. If you have been sexually assaulted, and it's serious enough to cause you trauma, you can go to law enforcement or sue, take care of it under due process. Going to the media will literally ruin the persons life in public perception forever, for something as innocuous as grabbing ass, and there is no unbiased validation on whether or not guilt is actually present, as there is in a court room. The court of public opinion isn't a good way to go about things, it's too reactionary.

I can tell you know how the le police and judicial system works really well

you are so smart and progressive

>this one short reddit clip has led to the meme that marilyn manson is a smart guy

the guy is a moron

>this one short reddit clip has led to the meme that marilyn manson is a smart guy

You're projecting a lot of hate out here friend, the content of the clip has nothing to do with random internet users on reddit or Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=lUdF2CbKIa8

You say this as if there haven't been 3 cases in the past week alone that haven't been dropped or overturned because the police were withholding exonerating evidence in rape cases to get convictions

wtf I still don't like Marilyn Manson

*tips fedora*

I didn't know Matt Damon posted on Sup Forums

Dude nice
Can anyone link me to this video? I had it in a playlist but can't find it anymore.

wow
edit: Thanks for the gold!

Merry Christmas you retarded faggot

people actually falling for this

>i am enlightened by my own intellectual intelligence
*tips euphoria*

Hello roastie

Fantastic fucking bait. Blood's boiling.

when, now?

>yeah fuck due process and presumption of innocence, believe them. why you ask! Well because they're a woman.
fuck off and die.

he raped her for a whole year?

>missing the point of #MeToo THIS BAD
And this is why too much drinking is bad for you, kids.

>grabbing ass
>innocuous
How much would you like a 6'5 negro grabbing yours?

>will literally ruin the persons life in public perception forever
How? All the m2 shit is focused on celebrities who have the means to defend themselves from wrong accusations. You're right that the mixing up between sexual assault and rape is a problem though.

[citation needed]
And no, Sup Forums and /r/MensRights are not legitimate sources.

Fuck off white knight cuck

>wtf
>now
Huh?

>due process
and
>innocent until proven guilty
look good on paper but in practice 98% of rapists don't get convicted because of these "principles".

So wait until a female relative gets raped and she can't do shit about it legally because she didn't happen to record it.

pretty much this

Spotted the MRA.
But seriously, what are these cases?

No that idiot but what is your suggestion? If it isn't some serial rapist like Weinstein or Trump, you're stuck with word vs word. Obviously letting a rapist roam free over lack of evidence sucks but fucking the life of an innocent person is hardly better.

yeah it should be left up to the court. Otherwise any bitch can go and make some false claim publically, and they do

>So wait until a female relative gets raped and she can't do shit about it legally because she didn't happen to record it.
yikes
why do you types always end up making everything appealing to emotion.
no different then Sup Forums saying black ppl are bad and you should wait until they rob you to see.

You are doing the lord's work, my son.

ITT

...or you tell a bunch of people publically, with no evidence, and expecting them to help you somehow legally

So 98% of woman who report rape are liars who need presumption of innocence off the table in order to get a """fair""" trail?

There are much more rapists walking free than false allegations. Right now believing women gets better results.

Can you prove Trump is a rapist?

source? when i google it only his bassist's accusations show up

>"""""""""""""liberals"""""""""" opposing due process
>"""""""""""""liberals"""""""""" opposing presumption of innocence
>"""""""""""""liberals"""""""""" not understanding that it is much worse to put someone in prison for a crime they did not commit then to let the occasional guilty person go free
>"""""""""""""liberals"""""""""" not understanding the need to hold the state to the higher standard of burden of proof so they cops that they complain about so much can't go around throwing people in jail on weak or nonexistent evidence

you people are sick

Obviously not, and this is the problem with the system right now - a lot of times everyone, including the cops/judge know he raped her but you can't convict him because there's no evidence beside the victim's word.

Fair point. Though it's down to the culture that discourages women to even bother reporting in the first place and has high social costs when they do. If it were more effective, it's bound to even up and potentially cause problems in the future. But yeah, you're right.

If it talks like a rapist, acts like a rapist, brags about rape and got accused of rape by tons of different people over periods of time ... there is a solid chance we got us a rapist. You realize that a lot of court cases aren't 100% black/white and more about probability right? Would you bet money on him not being one? I sure as fuck wouldn't.

wheres your proof of that stat?
(ironicaly)

Ok, so you talk like a fag, you act like a fag, many people on this board thinks you're such a fag, does it prove you're a fag?

Why is putting 1 innocent person in prison worse than letting 100 rapists walk free?
Also the people who complain about the police don't want to give the police more power, but some kind of democratic justice system.

>Why is putting 1 innocent person in prison worse than letting 100 rapists walk free?

not even going to reply to that nonsense

>Also the people who complain about the police don't want to give the police more power, but some kind of democratic justice system.

You mean like trial by jury?

>you talk like a fag, you act like a fag
Raises the likelihood. Assuming the person judging it has some understanding over the topics.

>many people on this board
A crappy source. Now if you had many people interacting with me IRL accusing me of trying to blow them or fuck them in the ass, that'd raise the likelihood further. Then only bragging about sucking dick would left to reach Trump levels of probability.

Is either of this a proof? Of course not. But unless you literally catch him raping Ivanka in public or me fucking my boyfriend ... there is never 100% proof. Just like there is no 100% proof for murder in most cases just evidence making it very, very, very likely that X did it.

>12 people
>selected by the authorities
>democratic

Where do you live? In America jurors are interviewed and selected by both the prosecutor and defense attorneys and either can strike people they think cannot be impartial

Remind me why this hack is still any relevant in 2017?

I only know of one such case

Kek

Did you read what you said?
>if it talks like a rapist
Ok, so you know a person is a rapist only for the way he/she talks
>acts like a rapist
did you see he raping someone?
>brags about rape
this thread is full of people bragging about rape, does it makes us rapists?
>got accused of rape by TONS of different people
then you come to me and say
>many people on this board
as a crappy source

Please, kill yourself. Not even being ironic.

his last two albums have had a some good songs and a lot of millenials grew up listening to him

Innocent until proven guilty you Salem ass nigga

that's not a Reddit clip you dumb motherfucker that's from a documentary

>t. Alt-Left fag