Do you agree with this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DJKVu8oA8s
youtube.com/watch?v=V9BZDpni56Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CojUP5nRidA
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/17979321264115714
youtube.com/watch?v=0TJ5vwLcTok
youtube.com/watch?v=XO2kSduwY34
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo4hI0LdsFg&index=27&list=PLIkmdOfwmfs-p5q5LYusLel8KOZrBTZO9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all p4k writers deserve to be hanged and best and beheaded at worst

No but her on Letterman every year was one of the best holiday traditions. It's maybe top 10 of the modern songs but not #1 all time.

yes actually

lmfaooooooooo

No, best song on that album is Sleigh Ride for a start. Great song though, easily top 20 at least.
OBJECTIVE best Christmas song will always be Fairytale of New York.

sometimes i wonder if pitchfork silently shifted into onion-style self-parody and will reveal this fact in time to great acclaim

no one takes p4k seriously

it was used in Gremlins so yes it is.

i agree with this

youtube.com/watch?v=3DJKVu8oA8s
uhhh sorry its this

I'm honestly surprised this didn't make the list at all
youtube.com/watch?v=V9BZDpni56Y

yes

>holiday

lmao it's CHRISTMAS you fucking cuckolds

I don't agree with anything because agreeing with other people is plebeian.

Not if they included any songs relating to other holidays on the list

dont care enough to check if they did

since it's Christmas I'll take a break from hating on Pitchfork and say that this is a pretty good list.

Yes, Letterman didn't have her on singing it nearly every year for nothing.

It's Christmas, heathen. Bow down and give thanks to the birth of your Saviour. The greatest thing to ever happen to the world.

my family and i celebrate christmas but there are other holidays that happen around this time of year

it's Last Christmas

If they're not about the Lord Jesus himself, then they're more than likely false doctrines. Many such cases!

youtube.com/watch?v=CojUP5nRidA

100% yes along with the rest of that fucking album, if your parents played anything else on xmas it's no wonder you turned out to be a fucking pleb.

Can you go back to your black church and cry about how great obama is already? That nigger was the one always talking about christmas, our strong president prefers the term holidays and once fought to keep an xmas tree out of his building, the staunch atheist that he is.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/17979321264115714

close but
youtube.com/watch?v=0TJ5vwLcTok

youtube.com/watch?v=XO2kSduwY34

Close, but no cigar.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Bo4hI0LdsFg&index=27&list=PLIkmdOfwmfs-p5q5LYusLel8KOZrBTZO9

Peep my playlist
Not to sound Sup Forums but they chose this for black people points as always, right?

it's a phil spector song it's just sang by a black girl

Donald brought Christmas back you stupid cunt. He's still doing God's work whether he believes or doesn't believe. That's God's plan, God made him His bitch.

never heard of it

But this is the one thing they’ve ever gotten right

Christfags get out.

This or Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses or Fairytale of New York

YOU get out, Christ's time is soon.

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

This is fine actually.

The other guy's a cunt

Obama was the nigger who couldn't stop talking about his fictional god, big don is just paying lip service to you faggots while he pisses on 15 year old ukranian girls and snorts coke like a real man.

>the Devil and his little soldiers
>not cunts
You're literally trying to destroy mankind LMAO you'll never win too, it's all in the Good Book my lost soul of a friend. :)

It really doesn't matter what Trump believes or doesn't believe as long as he is saying the right things. Religion and rituals main purpose is to strengthen the community and the bonds between people.

what the fuck is the deal with amerimutts and their obsession with christmas music

>lip service
No, it's God's plan, white boi. One day you'll submit.

Wait really?

Man fuck Pitchfork