ITS A JOKE, YOU IDIOTS. Sam fucking loves T&E. They planned on that concept before hand...

ITS A JOKE, YOU IDIOTS. Sam fucking loves T&E. They planned on that concept before hand. Sam was supposed to be really aggressive and angry and Tim was supposed to be a whiny tattle-tale villain like Francis in Pee Wee's Big Adventure. The fact that it is sort of real only made it funnier for them. I can't believe you fell for the bullshit game of two 'ironic' comedians.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/Sefy
youtube.com/watch?v=b3-a0ggHKD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You might be right. You might be right. But you might be wrong too. Either way, irregardless, I did enjoy the interaction immensely

Does it matter if i enjoyed it?

All politics aside i liked World Peace and will miss it.

its probably best that it only had one season, makes it even more KINO

>Idiot T&E fans search for layers of irony in everything until they cannot understand when someone is sincere and upset

There has to be a brand of autism that this encompasses.

what are you talking about?

No, this is the Rock/Vin Diesel feud all over again.

did you even read my post?

im an MDE fan

Trust me on this one as somebody who is blocked by Seth Mcfarlane on twitter Tim Heidecker would fucking track me down and kill me but he doesn't have that power because he's a little bitch that can only get Sam Hyde blacklisted for supporting the President.

So they cancelled his show as a stunt?

you're an idiot if you think ironic comedians is somehow unique

no, this is cuckholdgate

its coming to him

Sam Hyde called Tim Heidecker, one of the men apparently responsible for getting his show cancelled, and shit got pretty intense

vid.me/Sefy

this is hilarious, is sam always this whiny?

you mean when's not layering himself in irony/cynicism 8 miles deep?

always

are you saying he's being ironic here? sounds like he's buttblasted about not having insurance to me.

He's ironic when he gets proven wrong anything

this is BIG

He has a right to be whiny when one of the biggest shows on AS gets canned simply because he voted a certain way.

sure, and i have a right to laugh at how stupid he sounds.

free speech baby woo

Can I open a Patreon to support Sam's Health insurance?

Wah I'm entitled to a network TV series :'(

>being this unfamiliar with Tim Heidecker
It was the same with his Oscar Special when he yelled at James Dean.

How many penises do you think Sam will suck by the end of the week?

No open one for Tim's Back

Zero

You know he could have very easily dispelled this drama by explaining that his humor pokes fun at conspiracy theories and the strange beliefs people have. He could present himself as being in the same vein as Bill Burr who peels back the layers of society and reveals things even if they are controversial. Doing so doesn't mean he supports the things he is exposing, the alternative is to ban comedias from talking about them and leave these things unaddressed which is not the American way.

Feminine or masculine?

>20 gates a year
>non stop liberal shilling and cuckoldry
I might just have to put my computer up somewhere and not use it. Stop even going to the fucking theater for the most part. It's barely worth any of this anymore.

>vid.me/Sefy
It's hard for me to tell if this is all real or not, but I feel like it is and it's making me uncomfortable enough to listen to it in chunks rather than the whole way through in a go.
Personally I just wish there could be a Sam Hyde and a Tim doing their thing for however long they want, but you just know Tim is part of a bigger network than Sam is. There's no doubt about that.

>sam mentioning Sup Forums and 8 chan

Will Tim ever be able to do a show again?

youtube.com/watch?v=b3-a0ggHKD8

so?

I've been really enjoying the tmz level reporting going on documenting the drama between 2 irrelevant comedians. Great job tv and don't act like you wouldn't watch TMZ if they were talking about this

reminder that tim was part of the reason, world peace got cancelled

how is this statement against MDE in any way?

Sam confirmed pussy

>i will continue to challenge trumpism, and all the nasty things the right wing now stands for

like 15

>its ok when sam does it

>people can't have political views

If he acts like this all the time it was probably cancelled because he's a pain in the ass to work with and no one at the network wants to work with him anymore.

this is not Sam

>idiot T&E fans
It's the MDE fans that search for the layers of irony. It's one of core concepts of their humor.

Sounds like MDE and T&E have the same audience only that MDE autists call it "red pills"

Not renewed != cancelled

only the mde audience has redditors obsessed with their every move.

Yeah, this isn't real. Tim Heidecker's ironic voice isn't as subtle as Hyde's and although he is trying to speak more realistically than his normal types of performances, you can tell it's one big joke.

My guess is that the show got cancelled and MDE is using it to further continue their shtick, which is smart, even though I don't think their stuff is funny.

>irregardless

what's ok? epic Sup Forums rule 1&2 breaking?

how come tough guy racists always end up being the biggest babies

Are you retarded?

Yeah I mean isn't sam a mod on the T&E subreddit?

>that's not sam

it sounds exactly like fucking sam. lol

no, the mod at that sub who hates Tim and Eric now keeps giving the subreddit to Sup Forums goers every now and again. Sam was mod for a day.

fucking this

does anyone seriously believe the show got cancelled because he voted for trump? please even Sup Forums can't be this fucking naive

there's lot of schizos and delusional people who browse this site, what do you expect?

He's got to make that $40,000 somehow.

please, it was obviously cancelled due to the overwhelmingly negative attention it got, around alt-right, nazism and whatever. adult swim had little stake in it unlike some of their others shows, so they lose nothing by canceling the show, they cancel shows all the time.

>GIVE ME BACK MY SHOW
>YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GOT Sup Forums MAD WITH THE IM A KEK SONG

wee lad

>it was just a joke guys, heh heh, right?

uh yeah dude you post crazy wingnut shit all the time and do blatantly racist shit people are gonna get upset and you're gonna get dropped from your fucking network that has to have people pay them to want to advertise on it. where is the shock that something deliberately designed to upset people is going to make people upset

It's adult swim at 1:00AM dude. Im sure noone cares.

>i can't afford health care now
>...
>hey tim please let me get my show back

wew

TINY TIM

this is obviously real. they just try to defuse it every now and then because they're comics.

but holy fuck Sam is a total cunt.

the fact that they gave that nutcase creative control over anything is insane.

it got over a million viewers at one point though

I'm sad MDE: WP was cancelled, but I do look forward to the era of the unhinged Punished Hyde: A Man Denied His Show

MDE never surpassed eric andre's ratings and were always consistently lower than his ratings.

Aka the reason MDE got a million was because people were too lazy to turn off the TV after eric andre

>biggest show
>on AS
>this means something ever

>tfw i like tim, brett, and sam all equally and dont ever know how to feel

tim & eric are closet SJW. abandon them

Lmao not on a "progressive" network they can't

so, it's on par with every adult swim show. that's literally how post-midnight TV works. each show usually does less than the previous one. viewer retention is the key. but you're too fucking stupid to get that.

>the fact that they gave that nutcase creative control over anything is insane.
i think that's kinda like adult swim's style though, they've been pretty hard on letting pitchers get creative control.

eric andre show is a lot more "accessible"

its also been running for 4 seasons

WP's ratings for what it was were very good

i don't care about their politics, as long as it's funny, it's good.

>each show usually does less than the previous one

Then why was Eric's show consistently the highest viewed show of the night?

social justice and humour do not mix. the second he comes out his humour will tank.

>most of the show is a fever dream of dumb Sup Forums in jokes and winks at Sup Forums
>no one in their right mind finds it entertaining except for the people that already know MDE and their schtick
>literally anyone else viewing it will just feel disoriented and confused without being entertained at all
>no one can seem to figure out why people didn't like it

sam hyde is such a faggot. i love how well he plays the victim, now

the free market has spoken cuck, pull yourself up by your bootsraps and find another source of income.

Look it this way.

Sam and Tim are competitors.

Sam's starting show does great.

Tim and Sam are pretty much the opposite politically.

What does Tim do? Keep in mind he has influence over the network.

I largely ignore them outside their shows, it's like watching and enjoying Tom Cruise movies even though he's a nut. Sure I know he's crazy, but he's also entertaining.

I like some of Sam's work but I honestly prefer Tim by far, I find him to be a better person and just funnier overall

exactly how I feel.

how the fuck are they competitors. there is literallly no way one could steal an audience from the other, they're on the same network.

>sam doesn't bring up the ratings
>keeps accusing tim of being involved with the cancellation of his show
why doesn't sam just tell us what he knows?

Tim has a FOUR shows plus more he produces, plus he does stuff outside AS. Sam had decent numbers on a completely different time slot, in a very different kind of show.

They weren't competitors at all.

sam saw gelman doing his thing and then tim supported gelman, so sam thinks tim "helped" his buddy gelman to get sam off adult swim, using his powers. sam didn't bring up any specifics, and he calmed down during the convo. i don't exactly know what sam wanted out of that call, maybe he was just venting.

anyway, it's pretty much over for sam for a while.

lol you don't get how networks work do you?