Acid trip recommendations

Hello anons, i will soon drop acid with my normie friends on a very comfy beach. I need some recommendations for this experience, so i wanted to ask you, what songs do you like to listen to on psychedelics? Also, ill post what songs/albums i'm including so far in my playlist, so you can use them yourself and have a reference point of what my pleb tastes are like.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZDstZ1-EAI&t=941s

youtube.com/watch?v=eQU_FatCd-4

youtube.com/watch?v=9rEtF7kh_jI&list=PLqUoViWFlNR_jtAcSexSMQZcKclPm-S0w&index=6

youtube.com/watch?v=a6KDpB6skA4

youtube.com/watch?v=53N99Nim6WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5Ikl4y3dW0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj1sZDsWIzE
vimeo.com/120029519
youtube.com/watch?v=PPM9q0tgNnU
youtube.com/watch?v=CAfSmiLZveE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Music takes away your focus from the visuals.
Since youre going to be on the beach a good album I would recommend is Sirens of the Sea by OceanLab. If you like trance its one of the best.

What do you mean with takes away your focus from the visuals? Does it actually reduce the amount of visuals you get from the trip, or do you mean it as a mere distraction? Could you explain your reasoning?

Didn't know about this album, excellent recommendation!

>on a very comfy beach

Yeah until you realize that you could die from stepping on a jellyfish and they're everywhere , not to mention all of the sharks in the water that can smell elevated hormone levels from your acid trip

I think what they mean is music can completely distract you from everything else, it's hard to explain if you've never tripped before, but it completely changes your emotions and the visuals that you see

oops

Strawberry fields forever

I dropped 4 tabs the other day and lost my mind. I could hardly even pay attention to music I was tripping so hard my brain was writhing on the floor.

Jellyfish aren't everywhere on the beach im going to and there is no sharks as well. You took the comfy out of comfy beach.

Yeah what the other user said. Music can be distracting and change your mood, which in turn will change how you perceive things. It can be good or bad if the music you listen to brings back memories. I personally like to let my environment inspire my visuals and thoughts.

youtube.com/watch?v=_5Ikl4y3dW0

I think this is a very comfy album:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj1sZDsWIzE

vimeo.com/120029519

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=PPM9q0tgNnU

tremor is good too
youtube.com/watch?v=CAfSmiLZveE

Do not, it is dangerous. Don't take the drugs, get away from the water . You are in a potentially deadly sitatuation.

pretty much anything you listen to will sound amazing

yeah i really only have gotten strong visuals while not listening to music. shit still looks weird but visuals are enhanced if you’re not listening to anything

Music + acid is overrated
However, I would recommend Beethovens 7th Symphony 2nd movement

Listen to music during the come up, once your tripping go actually do something. I'd imagine sand will be interesting.