Thoughts on this asshole?

Thoughts on this asshole?

I like this one better

here's a shopped asshole

cool, you can answer my question about the shopped arsehole from the last thread

IS IT YOUR KINK?

I said I liked it. I guess I have an asshole fetish, but only nice, clean assholes though.It's pretty much like this, when I see a girl somewhere now I think to myself how I would totally eat her ass out, while before it was just "I would totally fuck her".

i had a dream the other day that i ate aisha tyler's bum on stage in front of a huge audience.

you are not not normal, most dudes think like this

you might be kind of gay though if you're specifically into anus stuff

that's one dank ass dream, wish I had it

I'm not "only" into assholes, but they have become a source of attraction for me.

i'm super racist so it wasn't all that great.
i did wake up hard and fucked my wife though.

>i'm super racist so it wasn't all that great.
>i did wake up hard and fucked my wife though.
Well, I got sour news for you, If you were turned on by a niggress means you aren't all that racist after all.

Did you eat your wife's ass?

>shaved assholes
Disgusting.

I you have any hairy ones, post them, faggot. Preferably blonde, blonde pubes and ass hairs turn me on for some reason.

sauce?

Phoenix Marie, my friend. She has some self-asshole-fisting videos. Look her up on Xvideos.

>you will never eat your waifus asshole

>eating ass
but thats where poop comes from

are you implying that slave owners that fucked their hot nigger slaves were not racist?

>unshaved anything
Feminists leave this place.

Thats kinda hot.

hair is hot

I am not. But now that you bring it up, they were not, they were helping them live better, meaningful lives, both the male and the female nigra. Without steady work, the negro has no purpose and is left to his own devices to wander around, stealing and raping.

Of course they were just putting agricultural implements to good use, not letting them run rampant and ruin America.

Exactly, just look at Africa, an entire continent, the second biggest continent, fucked up, before colonization and afterwards, also some parts of the US and parts of the world where negroids are common.

>the aye but at what cost man