JJ Abrams produced movie "God Particle" renamed "Cloverfield"

Releasing OCT 27.

deadline.com/2016/12/cloverfield-god-particle-bad-robot-moves-pics-around-at-paramount-1201866792/

Let me guess, it's going to be another r/movies sensibility "le cool geek flick" with progressive undertones.

JJ is the very worst force in the industry today.

Jesus JJ please stop pissing on my head and telling me it's rain. Please. Please.

>, it's going to be another r/movies sensibility "le cool geek flick" with progressive undertones.

Like 10 Cloverfield Lane eh?

fucking retard

>Like 10 Cloverfield Lane eh?
Yes, exactly.

That dumb fucking movie wouldn't have been praised so hard without JJ tacking Cloverfield onto it. Imagine if Kevin Smith's Red State was named Cloverfield State.

>Imagine if

Imagine if you had an argument not based on make believe and fairy dust!

Now go cry into your pillow about how da mean widdle director touched your penis.

OMG SPOILERZ

Abrams has never made a good movie

Wow, I hope this Cloverfield is better than his last one. Why did they turn the monster into a space ship anyway?

It's a cool looking ship but fucking hell why the fuck is it a kilometer and a half long?

That's not true he made uhm...

Lost, right? It's a tv show but I liked the characters. Yeah.

>guize will you come see our film now pls? look, it's got the original Cloverfield in it!
Kek, they're pulling an Alien: Covenant.
Guaranteed they release pics featuring the monster.

>muh multiverse
Such a shit idea.

Was proving him right paet of your plan?

why does it look like godzilla took a big fat chunk out of those fucking buildings?

Will they ever tell us what the fuck is going on in these movies? It feels like Lindeloff is the one writing them

wait this is actually tied to cloverfield this time?

Well, that's what they're saying with the title change.
I'm already out, faggots should've made a proper sequel.

NAILED BRO US 4CHANNERS RIGHT

wait a minute... that cloud!

>progressive
Do you have a problem, faggot?

I'm not being ironic when I say this...

I think Cloverfield is one of the 10 best movies of the Century so far. It's like someone made a 9/11 simulator as a monster movie.

Also, J.J. didn't direct either of the Cloverfield movies, they just came out of his shop.

>I think Cloverfield is one of the 10 best movies of the Century
It's not that good, it really isn't a good movie to be honest, it feels a bit too melodramatic like LOST.

Nah, it feels just the right kind of panicky for me. I saw it in theaters and it was like riding a disaster movie theme park ride.

In my mind it's in the rare category of found footage that necessitated being in that format. The story is supposed to be told through a camcorder on the ground during a disaster.

Anyway, maybe I was exaggerating, but I definitely think the movie deserves more of a due. It accomplishes what it set out to do without too much bullshit

I wish I could be like you.

This. I loved how it felt like someone put the TOS movie enterprise, the Excelsior, and Riker's hot-rodded Enterprise D from All Good Things into a blender, but hated that it was bigger than a Star Destroyer if you ignore all the hints that ILM dropped in their CGI model such as the number/size of the windows and the size of the docking ports that all indicate that the JJ-prise is actually barely bigger than the Refit OG-prise, BS numbers from press junkets aside, which would make the Vengeance about the exact same size as the -D

Cuck

Is no one else confused but the fact that there will be two movies called Cloverfield?