My own girlfriend doesn't even want to see me this Christmas. Songs for this feel

My own girlfriend doesn't even want to see me this Christmas. Songs for this feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso
youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
youtube.com/watch?v=SPQI4UqSDWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is she your gf then tool?

break up

She's Cheating on you on you obviously at someone else's house or has someone else over.

A bunch of people find out they're the side chick/dude on Christmas dude. It'll be ok

she's not your girlfriend anymore buddy.

She's getting plowed by the Grinch's green, throbbing cock. His eggnog dripping off her chin

>tfw wife is with her work husband

>Satanic Trips Confirm:
OP must break up with his GF

I'm seeing her tomorrow. Just going to drop off her stuff and go home after. Christmas is a time you spend with people you love and care about I don't want to spend it with her now

>they say the grinche's cock grew three sizes that day

youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso

this doesn't have to be a big problem. chill out.
there could be another reason why. get down to it and find out

It's because she's tired she just wants to sleep instead. But that's such a shit reason

>GRINCH'D

try to talk it out more
when she is comfertable she can reveal the real reason perhaps

Naw just break up with her OP if she had a real reason to not see you, she'll come back to you, and if not then good riddance

sounds like it could either be a poor excuse for something else or just her being honest with you and not trying to come up with a more acceptable reason. Doesn't sound like breakup material to me if it's the latter.

I've never had a gf in my entire life so there's that. The only girl I even talk to regularly is dating someone else. I've been lonely my whole life and will continue to live this way. Christmas is just like any other day, by the time you hit 20 you get nothing. When your 20 and never dated anyone you already lack the experience to compete with anyone else your age and are stuck with the mentality of a teenager. All I want for Christmas is two shotgun wounds to the head. Let me join you Jesus, we can get fukt up on some mad vino and shoot the shit on your b-day.

if he breaks up with her over this then she is not going to come back most likely even if she wwas interested in him before, would look like a huge dick move on his part

if only god were real :( there's nothing for you except the dirt little guy :)

you now remember he died last christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

kek

when you don't want to do something any excuse works

The real dick move is his gf because either she's lying about something to him or she doesn't care about him enough to get up and hang out with him on Christmas. Both are pretty bad so OP do the right thing and wash your hands of her

break up is worse

Dress up as Santa Claus and surprise her! And bring her beautiful pendants with you and her on it. I believe in you, OP!

The classic pre-breakup excuse

I feel you bro

youtube.com/watch?v=SPQI4UqSDWE

merry christmas anons

hey big man.
Bless you for that song.
will prob listen to it non stop for a while now.

a few things you should learn user
1. She's probably not your gf anymore
2. Fix yourself
3. Get a new gf

When people are sleepy, they tend to get cranking and only think about sleep. I've blown off many people because I was too tired, then after sleep, realized how shitty I acted.

*cranky
I could probably use a nap myself

Including you significant other on Christmas Day?

You both are still in middle school, relax and don't expect serious commitments.

There was a time when I slept through new years instead of going out to hang out with my friends and family. I felt like a dick afterwards.