Hi guys and girls

Hi guys and girls.
I'm a guy from Ukraine and I would be glad to know your opinion about Ukraine as a future member state of EU. Should Czechia advocate Ukraine entering EU as soon as possible? And what is your opinion about a hypothetic confederacy of Slavic states which would include at least 4 countries: Czechia, Poland, Slovakia and Ukraine? And in which balance of governmental powers would be shifted to the Western Slavic side of Confederacy? So, basically Ukraine would be a client state. I do not assume that Western Slavic countries would need to provide an extensive free aid to Ukraine, but they may help Ukraine with administration and mutually beneficial investments. I guess Ukraine with its extensive natural resources and very cheap workforce (by EU standards) should be attractive to investors. I don't assume that such Confederacy suppose to oppose EU and all countries may keep their EU membership, but instead fulfill a role of a regional development organization.
What else do you think can be made to bring our nations closer to each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1b2_1499724400
youtu.be/GFmq9UZCwdI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
youtu.be/GZmF-TYCxz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What else do you think can be made to bring our nations closer to each other?
How many Natasha's you got left?

No
Just no

the best ukranian is a

liveleak.com/view?i=1b2_1499724400

ukranian

get the (((war))) over with
also ukraine seems way too corrupt for western feel good gibs
also
a slavic confederacy?
nah
i don't think the "richer" slavic countries would agree to that
one question tho
is romania honorary slavs?

Why do Ukrainians have the need to be someones dog so much?

I would cry the tears of joy if we passed a referendum to leave the EU and be truly sovereign.

STRONG AND STABLE

>I'm a guy from Ukraine and I would be glad to know your opinion about Ukraine as a future member state of EU.
I am totally ok with that.Ukrainians are good people and i respect them.

In all European cities... Soon...

about as "ok" as bulgars am I correct?

youtu.be/GFmq9UZCwdI

I wouldnt count on it, in west they prefer Arabs over the trash in eastern yurope

Yes.Do you have something against Bulgarians?Please share your personal opinion with us.
I am sure that you will support it with many valid statements and not just shitfling around.

dirty gypsy

Ask your dad about 90s in Czechia.
And I hope someday my ungrateful son asks me about 00-10s in Ukraine

We didnt join EU until 2004.

90s were pretty good here

Childhood is always good

>I'm a guy from Ukraine and I would be glad to know your opinion about Ukraine as a future member state of EU.
I for one welcome the opportunity. Although fight with corruption on both sides will be long and arduous.
Should Czechia advocate Ukraine entering EU as soon as possible?
As far as I'm concerned, yes.

>And what is your opinion about a hypothetic confederacy of Slavic states which would include at least 4 countries: Czechia, Poland, Slovakia and Ukraine? And in which balance of governmental powers would be shifted to the Western Slavic side of Confederacy?
>So, basically Ukraine would be a client state. I do not assume that Western Slavic countries would need to provide an extensive free aid to Ukraine, but they may help Ukraine with administration and mutually beneficial investments. I guess Ukraine with its extensive natural resources and very cheap workforce (by EU standards) should be attractive to investors.
>I don't assume that such Confederacy suppose to oppose EU and all countries may keep their EU membership, but instead fulfill a role of a regional development organization.
I'm all for regional cooperation, especially on terms that are equitable for everyone, but you can expect that both domestic opportunists as well as foreign saboteurs will try to fuck it up, or abuse it to fuck up the entire EU. That said, yeah, you guys will need to build relations with other eu countries. Cheap labour will help you, but only if you'll have rule of law and institutions in order - and even if you put your labour to good use, you'll get shit not just from western europe (as present day eastern countries are getting) but also from us.

Good luck lads.

privatization went well, we got rid of unwanted Eastern influence
90's were pretty good

Ah, to be a young secondary schooler again...

>future member state of EU

I know you want gibs and think EU will provide a guarantee of a democratic and stable government but that is simply not so. There are only 3 good things about the EU and they all begin with "Free movement of...". The rest is a giant bureaucratic circlejerk that is supposed to eventually neuter all the national governments and centralize power in Brussels so the do-gooders can have more power to enact their social engineering schemes.

>slav confederacy

Just no. Cooperation against the western presure, sure but trying to unify slavs was always a bad idea.

>attractive to investors

You'd have to have some sort of guarantee that the money and property won't be stolen by greedy power-holders.

so I am 12 btw?

cлaвa yкpaїнi

>privatization went well, we got rid of unwanted Eastern influence

that's for sure tb h

it was a good car desu

тpи мopeтa

and it still is, recently I drove one again and I was able to go uphill from complete stop on 3rd gear.
I cant do that even with my brand new Renault. Hell I wouldnt be able to do that on 2nd even.
Yet the little old trooper just did it on 3rd.

Yes. All will belong to our lord Jupiter. Not just the Ukraine but the entire world, as it is meant to be. It's better to accept your destiny now because there is no way around this. He is the chosen one.

You shut up we are in charge now

lol you're about a hair string away from entire north afrika chimping out on you frogs.

try not to get too cucky and you just may have the Islamic transaction go smoothly

no wait that was favorit. not felda.

Police state has finally been instated. Brown people live in the ghettos and they live like slaves, and finally we give them no more welfare and we can work them as much as we want. This is the new world order now.
Soon our Emperor will force conscript the niggers, make a giant army of niggers and send it to our enemies.

>Police state has finally been instated.

>muh police state

when ISIL moves on your baguette you police will be waving white flags running for cover

kek all the police and army insiders have confirmed it, our police just needs a green light to get rid of them that's all

there's nothing technically that hard to deal with about angry nigger mobs, you just need the political approval to get rid of it

тpи плaнeти

yes, I want the Ukraine into the EU, freed of Russian pressure and on the path to a better life

Man I like my dads Slavuta too

It's about car sales, quality and characteristics. No one would buy Skoda Felicia for twenty years outside CZ

Never.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

car is about soul.
I regret ever buying that damn Renault.

>car is about soul.

check this Henry Ford incarnate out lmfao

Renaults are the most soulful cars

how do we fix ukraine ?

Allow The Zone to swallow them.

Remove Russia

hahah
>French cars
They stopped being good in 80's

>car is about soul
A car is a tool.It is supposed to do work.
The important characteristics of a car are:
-how safe it is
-how much fuel it needs
-how well does it stand the test of time(maintenance and ease of finding parts)
-how comfortable it is

if you are a fucking casual maybe.

>if you are a fucking casual maybe.
>calling someone a casual
Hello, fellow Sup Forumsirgin.

if you love being someones dog so much why dont you just patch things up with russia and make the russian empire again

Jupiter Optimus Maximus, blessed be he, will make French cars great again

well after all I am a secondary high schooler
would be weird if I wasnt a virgin
you used to make some good cars, now you sell fucking trash. You have fallen to the level of the british.

he's gotta make france french first

>you used to make some good cars, now you sell fucking trash. You have fallen to the level of the british.

pretty much this

french cars are #1 on my avoid list

also

anyone else notice a pattern the more multiculti a nations gets the lower quality products they make?

preach

trips of truth yo

Nope.
Swedish food products are GOAT.

its good to you cuz finnish food is basically trash tier

True
Good thing that France "has never been and never will be a multicultural nation"

Sure. That worked for them pretty great.

But you still exist

But it worked for Finland and Estonia

IMO, Ukrainians should go full Nazi mode against Russians

He meant 1812 war when Finland was occupied by RE and russian troops entered Paris

Poland will never let you in the EU

1:48 ahahahahaha
youtu.be/GZmF-TYCxz0

> mocking old man

>Implying the Dutch Referendum didn't BTFO the chance of ukraine joining ever

>man
not any longer, it's good that he died, fucking scum

> scum

oh yes you are

user, are you seriously comparing total Czech/Ukrainian GDP? Czechia has over 4 times smaller population than Ukraine.

That was referendum about Ukraine's association and Ukraine was associated. Nobody cared about your vote even for a second

He showed how low both Ukrainian and Czech GDP's were in 90's compared to their modern values

Did he really say about that Jupiter or it's just a meme?

This is an actual quote? I-is he based?

He did say he would rule like Jupiter yes

He did say that too, it's too early to tell if he's actually based t b h but so far so good it's pretty encouraging honestly

rromania and ukraine both oppress people without a country (Transylvanians and Ruthenians)

no we dont want your shithole here stay the fuck away from us hohol

beautiful