ONE

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMGGSY0A8r8
pagesix.com/2016/12/07/late-show-checks-out-la-locations-amid-corden-takeover-rumors/
hollywoodreporter.com/features/stephen-colbert-republican-national-convention-comeback-character-more-2016-912341
youtu.be/PJHfCGD0p3A?t=1m27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first of the fall of the liberal media.

Colbert used to be the funniest late night comedian.

What happened?

On the other hand as an Englishman I don't want Corden to succeed, just for him to do well enough to stay over there.

I don't know. I used to watch the Colbert Report pretty regularly but I've only seen 2 or 3 Late Shows after the move and it's pretty goddamn bad.

The only one I watch with regularity now is Current Year Man.

TWO SOMETHINGS GOTTA GIVE

But Corden is horrible. Seriously who finds that fat fuck funny?

Letterman, we need you now more than ever.

Literally every single episode is just 'trump trump trump trump'

he doesn't talk about anything else

TWO

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

This. The only funny part of the show is the guy who sings at the start of the show.

What about that Larry Wilmore?

>trump voters here want a fucking limy to take an American job

Makes sense.

He stopped making jokes

Already said it you fat pig. If I ever see you on this board again I'll knock you the fuck out. Understand me kiddo?

If you consider black to be liberal then yeah.
His views were always more black empowerment, whereas liberals would at least attempt to bring in other races.
If the show was on BET it would still be on.

His Trump stuff is funny, but holy fuck, that's all he ever talks about.

Nomies think he's le sweet intelligent British fat man.

Colbert is fucking finished. I hope I'm there when they chuck him in the dumpster so I can piss on him.

literally the only reason anybody knows of james corden is because of his god awful karaoke car videos. is he really more popular and well liked than colbert?

God, that fat faggot is insufferable.

>one unlikeable cunt to another

>colbert does 10 minutes on why pizza gate is a hoax made by russia and nazis
>makes a big deal about the owner saying the pizza place has no basement
>video leaked on youtube today proves that a system of tunnels links a pediatric center directly to the basement of comet pizza

stephen outed as a pedo incoming
youtube.com/watch?v=RMGGSY0A8r8

After he spent a year calling half the country nazis, yes.

Top kek

RIP Colbear

Better than Colbertington to be QUITE honest with you.

Simple. Colbert's at his funniest when he's not himself.

FIVE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

the article is clickbait bullshit and you retards are falling for it

>“They are just exploring going to LA for a week with Colbert,” the source explained. Colbert’s producers have been calling around to different venues in LA to accommodate “The Late Show,” we hear — including the Hollywood Pantages Theatre.

pagesix.com/2016/12/07/late-show-checks-out-la-locations-amid-corden-takeover-rumors/

Colbert is done

Colbert pls ...

format changed from satire to cynical political commentary. Satire was much funnier

I'm not American, but I thought Colbert was doing well.

Why are they going to replace him.

He's able to do the Jimmy Fallon style inoffensive games instead of the political stuff we get from Colbert that turns off half the audience. I honestly think he's the only host who could get close to Fallon's numbers.

Craig Ferguson was the last good late night host

give it to Norm Macdonald

It's not just based on scouting locations in LA, there's been rumours about Corden taking over the earlier slot for months. Colbert even had to deny it in a hollywood reporter article
hollywoodreporter.com/features/stephen-colbert-republican-national-convention-comeback-character-more-2016-912341

Why the fuck do Americans like this idiot? He's so fucking shit, even by the terrible standards of current British comedy. This guy was so fucking awful he was below Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps in terms of comedic talent. The one time I saw him on a panel show he actually got angry because e was being ripped on.

Because he is unamerican

Just like you

fake

Norm would probably alienate guests and audience too much. He could take a Comedy Central late night show easy but he's too odd for major networks

Because he's not funny and is a hipster faggot.

I never watch late night but I feel like this is how Seth Meyer or whatever his name is is like. Even randomly on at the bar, his entire segment had Trump in the top left so he was obviously just talking about him the whole time. Like fuck man, you don't have to like Trump and are free to rip on him since he's an important figure so jokes about him are relevant but holy fuck, 15 minutes in and he didn't move on. Get some new material, lad.

>I'm not American
stopped reading there

>Going straight for the STONE "TOLD" STUNNER

cucks continue to fall

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO BREAK

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO BREAK

What is he another Oliver?

it was funny in the very beginning, last summer

but now its creepy, like an obsessed ex girlfriend

The level of autism and jumping at shadows I give it 4/5

Corden isn't political.

The closest thing to Oliver is probably Seth Meyer. His show has devolved into pure Democratic Party propaganda.

Corden is probably a oldschool Mirror reading Labor voter at heart so liberal yes but not full retard liberal

Bush left office and he become another professional Democrat apologist.

While I like Colbert and detest Fallon, it is true that
Corden > Colbert
Meyers > Fallon

Sorry.

Well, in his defense, Trump IS going to destroy America as we know it and possibly get us attacked by a foreign country, before getting arrested for multiple conflicts of interest, but why split hairs?

>Source: my butthurt cuckbrain

>James Corden
literally who?

youtu.be/PJHfCGD0p3A?t=1m27s

it would feel really good just to see colbert go, dont give a fuck who takes over

What does that actually prove? They just found some old tunnels near a hospital, nothing shows that the pizza restaurant has a secret basement. And those guys were way too jumpy, they literally took everything they saw as a sign of some huge cover-up.

CAUGHT IN THE UNDERTOW

JUST CAUGHT IN THE UNDERTOW

I fucking hat that fat pig. Why does he keep getting them jobs?

In England he's regarded as a fat dip shit and is widely hated

What kind of hat?

yes

What's Colbert gonna do after he gets fired? Does he go into business for himself and cut a shoot promo on CBS, or does he lay down for Corden? I hope he turns heel and works the marks into a shoot until CBS gives him a new version of The Colbert Report.

Hopefully Craig gets the Late Show.

kys

What hasn't at this point?

probably starts doing a few family comedy movies as the dad character and generally staying off the radar

He should turn heel. It would do wonders for his career.

>Edgier show

What's he gonna do, invite Trump supporters on and torture them?

He would swear in this one! He would say f#(k and S#*T with NO CENSORS!!!
That's as edgy as Colbert will ever be.

>Trump IS going to destroy America as we know it

Praise Kalki.

That's probably why he came here then.