This Kills The Soyboy

>This Kills The Soyboy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ3xV2UhObY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did eminem get mkultra'd?

This guy is still around? That's pretty sad.

>This kills the soyboy*

Now in the bible it says
Thou shalt not watch two lesbians in bed, have homosexual sex
Unless of course you were given the consent to join in
Then of course it's intercourse and it's bisexual sex
Which isn't as bad, as long as you show some remorse for your actions
Either before during or after
Performing the act of that which
Is normally referred to as such more commonly known phrases
That are more used by today's kids, in a more derogatory way
But who's to say, what's fair to say
And what not to say
Let's ask Dr. Dre
Dr. Dre (What up?)
I got a question if I may (Yeah)
Is it gay to play PUTT-PUTT golf with a friend (Yeah)
And watch his BUTT-BUTT when he tees off (Yeah)
BUT-BUT, I ain't done yet
In football the quarterback yells out HUT-HUT
While he reaches in another grown man's ass
Grabs on his nuts but just what if
It was never meant, it was just an accident
But he tripped fell slipped and his penis went in
His teeny tiny little round hiney and he didn't mean it
But his little weenie flinched just a little bit
And I don't need to go into any more details but
What if he pictured it as a female's butt
Is that gay
I just need to clear things up
'Til then I'll just walk around with a manly strut

>This creates the soyboy

ThAtS An AwFully Hot ConTraRian ChOice OP, MAybe Try Revival Only 15Dollars On Amazon, Get It For YouR POPS, hell, get It For Your MOMS,ssSSpAGheeTtIii Im ReaDy To Drop BomBS on CoFfee PoT Spaghetti, Well, GoTta Go Trump is On The neWS now, Oh Shit I Forgot, My dAughter Hailie Is HAWT

Exactly, ULTIMATE repellant

>"You look like I sound like; singing about weenies. Now take my weenie outta your mouth"

Encore and Revival are polar opposites

The former is the most popular rapper on earth in his peak deciding to make an album with songs like Big Weenie, Rain Man and Ass Like That (where he raps as a mentally disabled man). It's hillarious, absurd and technically on point as always. The hook to my first single includes the sound of someone taking a shit. This guy just said fuck it and made an album that amused him

Revival, on the other hand is the ultimate normie/#WOKE bait, desperate to fit in and make everyone like him and it's awful

Nah the former is a guy making filler albums to fulfill his contract because he didn't want/need to make music anymore. People filled in it being good because the public's appetite for the trend had not completely ran it's course yet. He peaked with marshall mathers LP.

The later is a guy that wants attention again after his daughter graduated school.

>Nah the former is a guy making filler albums to fulfill his contract

[citation needed]

Record companies don't let you leave music when under contract. You have X amount of years to give X amount of albums.

He disappeared from music shortly after getting custody of his daughter. I'm not digging through the internet to find his contract.

>post popular artist/album
>add the words "nu male" or "soyboy" in the OP
>this gets more replies than legitimate threads wanting to discuss music

FUCK THIS BOARD AND FUCK ALL YOU PATHETIC HIGH SCHOOL FAGGOTS

ENCORE is unironically entertaining

this attracts the soyboy

it's so fucking corny, everything past the eminem show is borderline unlistenable

ƎNCORE is Danny Brown's favorite Em album

Nah Encore isn't that bad, overhated by far. Yeah there's some goofy tracks in the middle cause Marshall was high on pills but most of it is decent, good flow and good beats and some good lines.

Relapse is better though. Everything after that is meh-bad.

korn is also one of his favorite bands so his taste is questionable

What is corny though? seriously? Encore is the ultimate fuck you, im gonna do me, after Lose Yourself everyone expected this to be Em's last hoorah and instead he said Fuck you, its still technically on point, the beats are banging, choruses are catchy, lyrics are hilarious, whats corny? Recovery is corny, MMLP2 is corny, Revival is corny, Encore? nah

its danny brown dude whatdyou expect

all the songs trying to be emotionally heavy do so in the most fucking shallow, melodramatic, cliche way that only normalfags who memorialize their whigger friend who ODed on opiates by putting him on a t-shirt would be moved by, which is fine for a pop record but there's zero reason for me to listen to it when his first 3 are so much better

Encore and Relapse aren't unlistenable to me but anything after that definitely is

All the songs trying to be emotionally heavy? Lol what? Mockingbird? That's about it, if I could describe encore it wouldn't be emotionally heavy

Rain Man makes this album not complete shit

This is a great pleb filter.

The issue is that it's not a complete "fuck you" since some serious tracks got mixed into it. It's like he couldn't decide whether he wanted to follow up TES or rap about his weenie.

>likes Encore
>doesn't like MMLP2
But why?

the biggest Em fans I know are girls and brown guys who came here as international students for uni

He was not the most popular rapper, lmao. 50 Cent was more popular.

MMLP2 beats are garbage and underwhelming, Em puts on this fake, forced tone of voice that he's been using ever since, i guess he's trying to sound younger? idk, Encores highs were much better than MMLP2s highs, plus Encore has more replay value for me where as MMLP2 has none

>the biggest Em fans I know are girls

Honestly this. There's this website where a bunch of skinny /wannabe skinny chicks hate on women who don't look like runway models. Stacies with issues if you will. I was shocked how much they revered this guy even though he very clearly looks down on faggots.

I think Whitney Cummings explained it best: they think they can fix him.

What about Never Enough, One Shot Two Shot, Encore, Like Toy Soldiers, Mosh, Yellow Brick Road, Crazy In Love, Spend Some Time, Evil Deeds? none of them are good to you?

>music with emotional honesty and constant internal conflict is popular for wimin
Fucking shocking yo.

GRODT was 2003. Afterwards 50 never reached Ems numbers.

I remember I always cracked up at this verse when I still listened to Eminem

its kind of funny actually, enjoyed that song a lot when i was in the 8th grade

Before this came out, 50 was clearly more popular.

how does that make any sense? so 50 was more popular then Em in a year Em didn't release any music? no shit

>Alright now we, we're going to conduct
That experiment that we were talking about earlier
Just to see what a frog looks like when it takes two hits of ecstasy
Cuz that's exactly what your eyes look like, want to check to see?
Here's a mirror, notice the resemblence here?
Wait, let me put these sun glasses on
Now look in this mirror, how about now?
What do you have in common?
You're both green with envy and look like idiots with sunglasses on 'em
You look like I sound like singing about weenies
Now take my weenie out of your mouth
This is between me and you, I know you're not happy
I know you'd much rather see me lying in the corner of a room somewhere crying
Curled up in a ball tweeked out of my mind dying
There is no denying that my weenie is much bigger than yours is
Mine is like sticking a banana between two oranges
Why you even doing this to yourself, it's pointless
Why do we have to keep on going through this, this is tortuous
My point is this
That if you say mean things, weenie will shrink
Now I fogot what the chorus is..

Guy I replied to said something about "the most popular rapper dropped THIS album". If you had actually conducted surveys, you woulda realized that 50 was pretty much on top at the time.

Jimmy can crack corn, but I don't care
My enemies crack corn, but I don't care
You can be black white or albino, yeah
You can have cornrows inside yo' hair
I give a fuck if I don't like yo' stare
This bottle of wine goes upside yo' head
A little bit psycho, but I know that
Think you just don't say it and I won't say it
See, if you don't brag then I don't brag
I know I'm bad as long as I know I'm bad
I don't need ya'll to co-sign no shit
You can just keep making them tired old threats
Little bit like the boy who cried wolf did
See me but don't dare to try no shit
Cuz you know that somewhere inside those layers
The rattlesnake's right there to bite your ass
And I can be so quiet and strike so fast
Like lightening bolts right out the sky go blast
From out of nowhere you might find your career
Come to with *eek* and I'm just like OH YEAH

>be bestselling artist of the decade with a fucking oscar and millions of fans around the world
>release your heavily anticipated 4th major album after shitting out classics bi-annually
>name it Encore to connect it with your previous masterwork
>put that on a track
It fucking genius in a way. How the fuck did he get it past Paul and Dre though?

You're a fucking idiot

50 Cent was never more popular than Eminem

i still, to this day, are wondering wtf people were thinking letting him put out this album and not saying anything about it

Look at the fucking sales, user.

Debatable. Maybe not in suburbia.

Em didn't release music for a while so he cooled off slightly. GRODT was produced by Dre and it was masterful.

Em and Dre

There was some Eminem production and couple features too. GRODT rode on Ems success and pushed him as well. He was the biggest guy in the business and 50 the fresh new thing.

>Debatable

No, not debatable.

Hell, even if you think it's "Debatable" you're a faggot for trying to "correct" that poster by saying Eminem wasn't the most popular rapper, at worst he was 1B then? Kill yourself

Yeah, he sold more, no shit, but at that specific point in time 50 seemed hotter to me.

I guess, it's partially because the bar for Em is a lot higher, I mean he was on another level in terms of popularity around MMLP/TES/8 Mile.

Lol, easy champ.

Yeah I know, I just brought Dre up cuz he had that touch of Midas at the time. Just shitting out monster beats.

But based on what? He certainly was something new, while Em was established by this point so there is some freshness, but his first week sales (the most objective indicator), while great weren't on Eminems level. Neither was the critical reception.

GRODT had 872k first week in 2003, before that TES had 1.3m in 2002, 700k for a fucking soundtrack during the same year and afterwards fucking Encore did 1.5m in 2004. Besides again, GRODT had like 4-5 tracks produced by Em and two huge features. If 50 weren't pushed by him, it's doubtful he'd make the numbers he did.

>I'm a faggot cuck who only remembers the black guy being hotter because fuck white people and "suburbia"

ok, we get it

Eminem from 1999-2004 was the biggest rapper on earth, regardless of the rappers who has some success between that period

Nigger, I'm a former Sup Forumslack, who do you think you're talking to?

I'll admit that I may have been misled by my direct personal circle (who were way more into 50 than Em, unlike me) but that is how I perceived it.

>focuses on personal experiences instead of looking for objective data
Sounds like a Sup Forumsak indeed.

Pol is full of hatestats dummy.

Also I said "former".

>tfw Eminem will never make a better song than this

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ3xV2UhObY

It's just me or are Em's and Nas discographies oddly similar?

>SSLP - Illmatic
The amazing major debut that stunned everybody.
>MMLP - It Was Written
A great follow up that opened them up to more mainstream success but are sometimes not rated as high by fans.
>TES - I am
Even more commercial but very popular merger of previous styles and growing as an artist.
>Encore - Nastardamus
Decent albums that sold well but are generally considered their weakest work and just lack the genius from before.
>Relapse - Stillmatic
Comeback albums with great production and raw energy. Though it took a bit longer for critics to recognize the greatness of Relapse.
>Recovery - God's Son
More personal, sober stuff that was loved by critics and mainstream with tons of filler.

Em doesn't have a double album and it kinda starts to fall apart here, but they both focused more heavy on politics, personal shit and nostalgia from here on.

"hatestats" lmao if there stats they're stats nigger

And this was supposed to be my first single {*burp*}
But I just fucked that off so
Fuck it, let's all have fun, let's mingle! {*burp*}
Slap a bitch and smack a ho!
This was supposed to be my catchy little jingle {*fart*}
That you hear on your radio
But shit's about to hit the shingle {*fart*}
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-no {erra}
Oh, ah {erra} oh, ah {erra}
Oh, ah {erra} oh oh ah ah
Oh, ah {erra} oh, ah {erra}