I thought this show was supposed to be good?

I thought this show was supposed to be good?

It's fucking terrible. And the guy on the far right is easily the worst character.

I haven't watched Seinfeld either but I'm under the impression that it's a good show. Is it actually good or just as bad as this?

Am I overestimating the quality of 90's sit-coms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6VPBIiFRY#t=17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seinfeld is leagues better than this garbage bin show

It's a show made for people with friends, so they can relate and have fun.
You are lonely loser, that is why you didn't like it.

It's pretty shitty, but I think it was pretty new at the time to have a sitcom about young hip kids who hang out in a coffee shop, so it got popular fast. Seinfeld has genuine innovations in style and content, on top of being funnier and more clever in every way, so you can expect more from that.

>And the guy on the far right is easily the worst character.
take that back!

Is Seinfeld available on any streaming services?

Could you BE more wrong?

Most people nowadays enjoy it because they grew up with it. It's more of a fun nostalgia thing than anything else. Also

Everyone becomes so flanderized it becomes extremely painful to watch in the later seasons, at least the early seasons are kind of watchable but it's basically The Big Bang Theory for people in the 90s.

what are some of your favorite shows then OP?

What did they mean by that?

>Is it actually good or just as bad as this?
Seasons 1 and 2 are pretty bad. Seasons 3 and 4 are pretty much Friends tier. Seasons 5 and 6 are top tier Seinfeld, and then it slowly descends into over-the-top ridiculousness over the last 3 seasons.

>Seasons 1 and 2 are pretty bad

S2 is the best season by a mile

You have to be 18 or older to post on this site.

David Schwimmer didn't age a day

Seinfeld is worth it; it was an innovative, smartly-written show that still holds up. Friends is the blueprint for every terrible sitcom from the last 20 years or so.

I agree with this (though I think Friends is garbage and Seinfeld S 3-4 is significantly better), but will add you should just watch the show from the start. For me it took a while to get invested in all the characters, and there are references to the old episodes later in the series too.

w-what

how did I not see it before
really got my neurones firing

Friends is unwatchable garbage. Seinfeld is actually entertaining.

DINNER

NICE AND HOT

>He doesn't like Chandler

Could you BE anymore of a cuck?

Could you be any more wrong?

>I thought this show was supposed to be good?

Only for normie cocksucking yuppies with no taste.

It has its fans but I always thought it was shit. Relationship drama and shitty meme and catchphrases for jokes.

>Am I overestimating the quality of 90's sit-coms?

No, you're just leaving out the best one.

>its a Joey episode

I like Friends and still watch it when it's on but this is probably true. I doubt I would like it if I watched it for the first time now.

is everyone just gonna ignore JUST'ed chandler

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6VPBIiFRY#t=17s

>dat truly surreal cameo because they happened to be nearby and wanted a walk on

I'm triggered.

it really sucks now 20 years later, i guess i was a dumbass kid

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time

Friends was ultimate comfy

This.

Scrabled eggs is the thinking mans comedy.

Yes, I watched it after school and later in the evening I was stealing my dads wine to drink it while watching Seinfeld. Good days.

>wine
>not Pepsi

hulu

Even as a kid/teenager I hated that shit.

Hulu isn't available in Australia.

HOT VOD

I really hated the Julie arc

>It's a Jennifer Aniston nipple extravaganza episode

I grew up in that era, but I think sitcoms are an antiquated form of comedy and wouldn't recommend someone marathon them. Though I am guilty of watching more than a few over the years as they were broadcast, the only one I ever admitted to liking was Seinfeld. I was the only sitcom I didn't feel like a tremendous faggot for liking.

>normies: the show

putlocker

Does show is now frasier articulation is encouraged

Seinfeld is god-tier. Friends is half-asleep/half-awake lazy couch-watching tier.

Don't be such a fag.

>Tfw I love it and it's on every day multiple times and I still laugh despite having seen every episode 10+ times

Feelsgoodman

friends is something you watch if you're an incredibly retarded girl. if you have a penis and like it you should really just die

>Why did Chandler eat 3 pizzas in the bathroom after proposing to Monica?

No. 7 was kind to all of them. Prime Rachel and Monica

he is volumic (aka eating disease)

think there was an episode that went into this story arc but it's kind of hidden because he was only a minor character

actually pretty interesting, the hidden stuff they put in

The show is fucking horrible and so is every other 90s sitcom. They fucking air it for 20 damn years as well, it's been horrible since its conception and THEY JUST WONT STOP

seinfeld is awful

Volumic?

Nigger, he was on a bunch of fucking drug benders

>"Eating Disorder"
Faggot, it was cocaine.

Almost every American sitcom is like that unless its specifically about nerds (BBT).

"Aw geez the new girlfriend is buggin' me"

"that's what you said about the other 6"

*audience laughs*

*slowly looks at the camera and shrugs*

Frustrating to watch.

This, I was heavily bored with Friends up until the last episodes of season 2 (dunno how I slogged through so much of it but I did)

And then the last seasons with everyone hooking up with everyone for no reason and all that shit was worse than even the first seasons but I kept watching in hope it will get better, it never did

Mid-season Friends is top tier