Lil Wayne blessed us with Dedication 6 today for Christmas

Lil Wayne blessed us with Dedication 6 today for Christmas

mobile.datpiff.com/mixtape/847743

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQTMlSkX1RQ
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/rddzar/the-definitive-gudda-gudda-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he hasn't been good in nearly 10 years, i'll pass

You should give things a chance idk why people choose to just be ignorant with music and they wonder why their taste are so limited

Any opinions yet? The two tracks he released last week sounded like he had his mojo back

I've given at least part of every release of his post-carter 3 discography a chance and everyone has been a disappointment

ok dis hard

flame emoji flame emoji flame emoji

Heard he wanted to release another version soon, so I'd rather wait. Listened to couple tracks and it seems alright, basically a mixtape. Nothing special.

Any news about Carter V? Seems to be turning into Detox.

I don't even like Wayne too much but IV and FWA were very enjoyable. What didn't you feel about these?

certified

All i can say is that damn weezy spitting again. The first track barely had any eating pussy bars.

this mixtape is the best he's been since No Ceilings 1, definitely his best project this decade

D5 and sorry for the wait were good. Mixtape wayne>album wayne

>all those random cash money features
what do niggas like gudda gudda even do?

You have to put in effort when listening to music! Its not only disrespectful to the artist, but to yourself, if you half ass consuming their artistic output. Wayne took the time to make this just in time for christmas, you can repay him by listening. Even if you don't love it on that initial listen

I like to picture them doing other corporate label work on the side
>Gudda Gudda the accountant

unironically saved my christmas day

if someone dont think weezy is one of the greats they are faggots

His style stands out and his musical output is crazy but eh, he is top 25 at very, very best ... which isn't too bad.

>Overflowing, fuck it pour some more in
>Rest in Peace Lil Peep, we already miss you homie

what song?

xo tour life remix

thanks

Reminder that Carter 2 ---> 3 era Wayne was the greatest rapper alive and any other opinion is simply slander and blasphemy.

this

I don't own him shit

*********owe

I've listened to rap my whole life, and wayne since The Block is Hot. I'm actually speechless about this tape. This guy has ascended to some other level. This shit is on another planet.
Anyone that hates on Wayne is too dumb to get what he's saying.
Thank you Tunechi. This is the only Christmas present i got, and it fucking delivered.

Goddamn, he sounds like his hunger is back.
RIP mumble faggots, the king is back.

Those mixtape days in 2006-2007 are some of my best memories. I was 16-17 then, and i remember checking everyday to see if a new song or something dropped. Good times.

This era Wayne is insane.
youtube.com/watch?v=BQTMlSkX1RQ

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/rddzar/the-definitive-gudda-gudda-interview

>kazza
>hulkshare
christ. i knew about sqad up but what does he actually do? he says he makes music. where is this music?

I know it sounds retarded, but Lil Wayne is one of the most underrated rappers and it's a shame.

There was a stretch where he was the best rapper alive, and he is still just associated with rap memes.

basically a mixtape? no shit, it IS a mixtape. Lil wayne has the GOAT mixtapes

Dude, he still is. This tape is nuts. I haven't heard him like this in a while.
I know i sound condescending, but when I say his shit goes over the head of 90% of people, it's the truth.

Ah the good old early 2000s hip hop. Just bars on top of bars because guys were trying to fill the void of the lyricist who died in the 90s. Dip set was popping putting out phenomenal tapes. G-unit were monsters. Eminem was at his best putting out fire mix tapes with Green Lantern and battling everybody. Hell the whole 1998-2007 was the prime time of the best rap beefs and guys actually dissed each other not this gay ass twitter shit

50 cent was ridiculous. That man had the slickest lyrics around for a while.
>Don't think you safe cuz you moved out the hood, cuz ya momma still around dog,and that aint good
>If you was smart you'd be shook of me
Cuz I'd get tired of lookin for ya, spray ya momma crib, and let ya ass look
for me

cmon 50 thats dirty

>these niggas got watches that cost hundred thousand
>most of my niggas still live in Public housing

Rowdy Rowdy is such a hard song

My favorite is still I smell pussy on Beg for Mercy
>is that you Ja?

this wow he's back

damn it's actually good. dude's still got it.

umm no

i love this. so tired of stupid ass xan lines and mumble ass dumb shit. waynes always had the most creative lines