>uhhh......

Checkmate /pol

>wanting to be a kike

no thanks

>convert to Judaism
lol, jews laugh at goyim converts

>implying it's not a racial thing
>implying I don't care about my foreskin more than that

actually the jews only say they're jews if they're born by a jewish female. this is why we ask whether or not the jews are a race/religion/both

I'd do it if I had over 50% Ashkenazi blood, but as far as I know I'm Irish. And I plan on moving to either Boston or Ireland as soon as possible.

>convert

Not legitimate or real in the eyes of the elite Talmudic jews, it is impossible to "convert" into it and you can only be a jew by blood.

to convert you need your mother to be jewish
its an ethnic religion

>I have jewish blood in me

I could. My mother had 3 husbands, and the first one was a Jew.
According to my elder brother (half brother), the fact that she never rebaptized out of kikedom after the divorce makes me der juden. His rabbi kept pestering him to bring me to the synagogue.

Why would I give up my religion? Atheists don't seem to grasp just how much religion really means to the truly faithful

>I have jewish blood on me

Wheres the source on that mate ;)?

(oh right its from your fucking ass)

Your move, Mr. Law Man. You wouldn't shoot a blue-eyed, white Aryan, would you?

>Not wanting to be among g-ds most loved and cherished people

look at this guy!

leaving the true religion just for some social advantages? no, thanks

Good source my friend

You'd be joining the true religion though

It must be frozen over in hell when a hue monkey is speaking more sense than a canadian... just to think i used to respect canada.

Sorry are you offended? Don't worry, you can return to your safe space (the daily stormer) any time. When will you realize Jews are your allies?

hey burger, make peace with the leaf pls

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

no thanks satan.. you homo

Satanist are pathetic, not even that evil just sad little creatures

my sides man

>choosing to be a pawn of the only ethnic Jews.

Anyone with a brain knows that ethnic Jews - the very few zionists in control - use nonethnic Jews (99% of Jews in the world) as pawns and building blocks.

sigh i don't think i really need to provide a source. think about it, if everyone in the world was jewish there would be no goyims to do their labor for them.

Do you know what the Torah and Talmud say about converts? Or are you assuming things based on Sup Forums memes

>Convert to a race
I'm not mentally ill.

Are you really this stupid user?

>ID is 9/11
>Claims to have Jewish blood on him
Mudslime confirmed