Gays are now republican

>gays are now republican
>women are now republican
>mfw literally everyone is republican now

It's happening.

I don't care if pol hates her, Daisy is best girl waifu.

Except for liberal upper class white millenials that have never lived in a neighborhood less than 99.99% white in their life. The solution to terrorism is gun control. And censorship of the criticism of islam. And fighting climate change. Whatever the CEOs of twitter and facebook choose for the "trending" topics to be.

As a gay I would never be a republicuck.

No it really isn't. I have spent the past few hours searching social media girls are still apoligising for the attacks
>Love will win
>We must not divide
>Whit people created this conditions
Its not happening senpai

We're turning nationalist, user. The old paradigm is shifting. Old alliances don't apply anymore.

Her eyelids are like tiny mouths and it's creeping me the fuck out.

>MFW republicans are praising the muslim that killed a bunch of gays in the name of God

How can you not see how utterly terrible the Democratic party is? How can you possibly still vote for them after 8 years of seeing our nation brought to its knees? How can you be this much of an actual cuck?

Not happening.

why would Sup Forums hate her?

New York is going to be Republican now, just watch.

>Except for liberal upper class white millenials that have never lived in a neighborhood less than 99.99% white in their life
Good thing most can't even vote.

It was really only a matter of time.

The signal for me was when grown men were being allowed into the changing rooms of young women and girls.

That was an "Oh, shit! The social justice movement just fucked up severely!"

With today's stunner by a Jihadist on a FAG BAR (grasp how significant the mental butthole destruction that is.)

I'll say it again. A Muslim goes ape shit on a Faggot Bar causing the worst non war time killing in American History.

That is one devastated butthole of self hating White Liberal pride.

They were praying for a white male to be the shooter. They got a Muslim. They were praying for normal white people as victims. They got faggots as victims (who they have the very deepest pity for.)

That's like ripping the face off of the narrative and letting it run around and scream for a while with blood pouring out of it's neck and then watching it die in the arms of someone that it loves.

Its a win win
>gays dead
>muslims happy christians happy
>masses redpilled

It's gonna be a landslide, across the entire fuckng nation, user.

I hope another Omar comes to a club near you.

Glorious isn't it. Everybody hates the Mudslimes and nothing of value was lost.

It's like having your kale and eating it.

>trying to convince a gay man how terrible it is to be brought to your knees

Sup Forums is a Hershlag board.

>They were praying for a white male to be the shooter. They got a Muslim. They were praying for normal white people as victims. They got faggots as victims (who they have the very deepest pity for.)
>That's like ripping the face off of the narrative and letting it run around and scream for a while with blood pouring out of it's neck and then watching it die in the arms of someone that it loves.

And what makes it all so poetic is that its the inevitable result of their reckless and shortsighted policies.

Nationalized Virtue Signalling.

Keep telling yourself that

Enjoy the rest of Ramadan, faggot.

White women were always Republican so nothing has changed.

Gays will never support us in large numbers, they're incapable of it.

This army is falling apart before it even gets a chance to serve it's (((creators))).

>discolored left tooth

-2/10 pig disgusting

>They were praying for a white male to be the shooter. They got a Muslim
Not just a Muslim, my trip friend, they got fucking ISIS. Every Sup Forums hope and meme came to fruition. And it is beautiful.

Who's preacher publicly said "kill the gay" a few weeks earlier so there is no way they can deny it was related to his religion.

This. Goddamn what a time to be alive.

Kek has presented us with a glorious gift. We better not squander it.

Because by the next Star Wars movie she will be the poster child for race mixing.

>Because by the next Star Wars movie she will be the poster child for race mixing.

This depends. JJ Abrams is getting pressure to make Finn gay for the Italian pilot dude.

WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN AMMO

MEME IT TO VICTORY

delete that picture

Not only ISIS, but a registered Democrat.

Second, larger attack in a swing state guaranteed.