Stop Pythons

Pythons are destroying the Florida Everglades

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING Sup Forums!

time.com/3752598/burmese-pythons-taking-over-everglades/

nps.gov/ever/learn/nature/burmesepythonsintro.htm

m.myfwc.com/wildlifehabitats/nonnatives/python/hunting/

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/ID/2818/Crichton-Environmentalism-is-a-religion.aspx
anapsid.org/nyburm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off

#Pythonlivematter

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK@!!!

I will have to ask you to delete this thread, that gif is really offensive.

That pythons a good boy he Dindu nuffin

My friend has a python. It's never killed anything

#NotAllPythons

Pythons are natural hunters & their owners are worthless degenerates who feed puppy's to their snakes that belong on the other side of the world. Use this giff as fuel to stop the python marked and remove them from Florida imagine how many dogs and cats are killed by pythons in Florida every year

why the fuck would anybody buy those monsters

Now, I'm just going to say that I absolutely love snakes and think they are wonderful creatures.

But fuck whoever put puppers in with it, not fucking cool.

I know right & then when they get to big they let them go in the Everglades & ruin everything also one in Florida escaped and killed the owners 2yo child

some chinaman

Because they're very amazing and interesting animals, that being said, is right.

No one should own something like a Python unless they're prepared to take care of them until they die.

>china
>man
The Chinese aren't human.

My buddies were out hunting pythons in the glades and ran across some environmental fags that sent them in the wrong direction.

Completely moronic, the fucking snakes are a menace why would they care about saving them

>they let them go in the Everglades

slay them wherever you find them

>one in Florida escaped and killed the owners 2yo child

wow.

are these things illegal yet?

>No one should own something like a Python unless they're prepared to take care of them until they die.

you should never have a python fucking period. a giant ass snake is not an "amazing creature." its an soulless tube of muscle and death

this is just free market ecology in action

whats wrong?

are you saying it doesnt work?

What happened I'm scared of clicking on the gif.

Thats the difference between "environmentalist" (fags who have never left a paved walkway in their life) and conservationist guys like us who hunt

Kill 'em and eat 'em.

>a giant ass snake is not an "amazing creature."
To you, perhaps, but I find most creatures are extremely interesting once you take the time to observe them. Snakes, spiders, scorpions, they're all wonderful things.

>its an soulless tube of muscle and death
And?

love and hugs

>$25-$50 per python pelt
Problem solved

Sell 'em as all-natural sausages, skin 'em for their, well, skin.
Just make it useful to kill the buggers and soon they'll be gone.

Snake eats puppers.

Snake is a pretty bad meat, to be entirely honest. Tough, sinewy, and flavorless. Predators very rarely taste good.

>Snakes, spiders, scorpions, they're all wonderful things.

you're demented

>be 13
>walking on trail with friends
>suddenly a baby snake appears
>curled up menacingly right in the fucking middle of the trail
>get a big rock
>crush its fucking head
>scrape its guts off the pavement

FUCK SNAKES

Fuck the free market if that means letting invasive species destroy American wilderness

god i would love to put a bullet in anyone who kills/tortures dogs.

Snake presumably suffocates puppy

>suffocates

thats a polite term

what makes a dog better than a pig?

pigs do taste better though

>you're demented
Nah, you're just a pussy.

>memetext
So you were an unempathetic little shit who probably didn't even take the time to learn to differentiate between snakes.
You could have just grabbed a suitably long branch and pushed it off the trail.

Got link to sauce, OP? this pleases my bloodlust for small dog deaths.

Florida offers money if you kill those things last time I heard OP. Go down there and hunt them and make a little money.

God i would love to torture the motherfucker who did that

In my town there was a guy who threw a kitten in a microwave, so a few people got together and chopped off some of his fingers for penance

inb4

>durr they just animals!

shitskin detected

Thousands of years of companionship

>So you were unempathetic

>letting dangerous vermin potentially hurt or scare the children of my neighborhood
>empathetic

didn't you listen to the Emperor about the vicious snake?

>only a few fingers
Why the hell didn't you break his legs.

It was some guy from china

do you anthropomorphize your snakes, you autistic creep?

>awww he's happy

its a fucking snake, they have no emotions.

>terrified of a snake
Tits or gtfo

>faggots defending a invading species that will imminently destroy everything it touches

Where have I seen that before?

>satan worshipping snake lovers

the bible said to crush its head. so i quit myself like a boy and killed the motherfucker

>real men let snakes crawl into their wife's vagina

Dip shits who didn't think about how fucking huge pythons get, buy them and release them into the Everglades for them to eat gators.

Why are Americans so fucking dumb?

you have to get a permit to hunt them, and from what I hear it's not easy to get

tens of thousands of years of companionship, of hunting together, leaving behind and trusting the dog to protect women and children from wild animals/other humans

Dogs have served in militaries, have held larger ranks than some humans. They dragged the wounded off the battlefield, they sniffed out spies and saboteurs.

They have helped search and rescue missions as they can sniff out human scent under 5 feet of snow, they can traverse the most inhospitable crags and mountains to get to fallen climbers

They comfort children in burn wards, elderly couples near death
Let me ask you, what makes YOU better than the dogs i just described. What makes YOU worthy of survival/saving

>neighborhood
Why the hell didn't you say so? I thought you encountered it on some nature walk or something. No, you were justified in that case then, especially if it was a viper.

>about the vicious snake
Not all snakes are the same, even most vipers aren't outwardly agressive towards larger animals. Muslims are another matter entirely.

No, why would I? They're just reptiles, whatever emotions they feel, if any at all beyond "agitation" and "contentment" are massively dulled compared to mammalian and human emotions.
Also, I don't own any snakes; I would like to, but unfortunately my situation right now doesn't allow it.

Pupper does a die

wasnt me, but i knew the guys who did it.

Broken legs can heal, fingers dont grow back

Nigger, there's two types of sneks, copperheads and every other snake. You kill the copperheads and leave the other sneks alone. If it's a black snek, you drop it off near a copperhead nest and let it chow down on the fuckers.

The dog's ok right?

>are these things illegal yet?
BAN ASSAULT SNEKS

They already committed assault and mutilation, may as well have cut off a foot while they were at it.

I hope so but probably not

Florida had a bounty, but pythons are notoriously hard to spot and capture. They are fast and fucking huge.

really all that Florida can do is open the bounty to all Americans, rather than just Florida residents. In addition, the sale, keeping and production of pythons should be illegal.

Bigass eagles might eat them, but eagles like to sit high in trees and Florida has jack shit for tall trees.

Copperhead lives matter you bigot hating shitlord!!!

this kills the dog

I think it's fine, maybe a broken bone or two, but he looks strong

i belive people are illegally buying them

>le "animals are equal to humans" fee fees

calm down lisa simpson

what about pitbulls which kill babies?

>snek sniffs pupy
>pupy smell tasty
>snek eats pupy

It's actually a pretty humane way to get rid of puppymill puppies.

>le
>redditor

opinion discarded

>Not all snakes are the same, even most vipers aren't outwardly agressive towards larger animals. Muslims are another matter entirely.

kek

#NotAllSneks
#ISlitherWithSerpents

1) Ban the distribution of the snakes. Hefty penalty.
2) Pay $100 per head. Snake jerky and/or snakeskin products are legal.
3.) Breed more eagles and plant more trees

I wouldn't go so far as making Pythons illegal, but their owners ought to register them and be subject to regular and/or random checks to make sure they still have the snake, as well as providing evidence of its corpse upon death.

It can be something as simple as sending in a photo with identifying information of the animal.

dogs have a symbiotic relationship with us
pigs our one of our prey animals

Copperheads are the sneks of peace.
#NotAllCopperheads

What the fuck I hate snakes now
BAN HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT SNAKES

You poor, stupid leaf...

people use le to shitpost here too, newfag

you still have not answered my question

NO PUPPYYYYY

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

if you ever post that gif again I'll motherfucking find you, break your back and fuck you in the ass until you become humble.

Pitbulls deserve mandatory sterilization and detoothing

Except when they're registered snakehunters

Pupper's in a better place now. No fear, no pain.

Be happy for him.

It's just a dog, what you consider a pet I consider food for my snakes.

I'm really not trying to be edgey here, but I rather prefer reptiles over dogs and cats any day. Leave my pets alone.

The fuckers sell for alot and you can make a decent living hunting them if you get a license

Don't bully me

Nice b8.
Got a German Shepard that is loyal af, caring, and intelligent. It's infinitely more important and superior than a useless snake kept in an edgy teens room.

The problem with buying snake heads is that people won't go out and kill them, they will breed them. Happened in India I believe, and they ended up with more cobras than they had originally

You don't have the right to destroy the Florida Everglades with a monstrosity that doesn't love you and belongs on the other side of the world

I love sneks but sadly you are right, they are invasive species that are really messing up the environment and the best course of action would be hunting them until their population dies out in Florida. Just don't ask me to do it because I'm a pussy when it comes to harming animals that haven't inherently done anything to hurt me.

Pythons, like most reptiles don't really stop growing. It always happens the same way. Eventually the python owner sees the python sizing up their child/dog/themselves and they try to give it away. But nobody wants a giant python, so they usually just let it go free.

A python regulatory board is unnecessary, many states hardly have enough money to keep vital infrastructure running. There simply isn't enough funding or manpower to police pythons.

environmentalism is a religion, dude
hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/ID/2818/Crichton-Environmentalism-is-a-religion.aspx

Florida should allow small crimes/citations to be paid in python corpses.

DUI? fifteen wild python corpses.

Assault? Ten wild python corpses.

>Pythons are destroying the Florida Everglades
>WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING Sup Forums!

Celebrate enrichment.

You should start a campaign that calls for the banning of any government law that seeks to limit these snakes. Cite the diversity from Mexico as a source.

Call anyone objecting a racist.

These snakes are just taking the jobs other snakes don't want.

Python kills owner. They don't love their masters like dogs do
anapsid.org/nyburm.html

>mfw when my GSD is scared shitless of my little corn snake.
It's funny teebeeeich.

Who cares about snakes and pigs! Oh but don't you dare say mean things to dogs and cats :(

Unless you use dogs for hunting they are nothing but a burden. Cats are fucking useless and couldn't care less about their 'owners'.

This thread seperates the new fags from the old