Shit, old, old shit.

They should have played 3-4-3.

How the fuck did this happen

>Fred
>Bernard
>Hulk
>Dante
>Julio Cesar

What a poor group of players and Oscar pretty much disappeared from the face of the Earth along with Bernaed. Maison was great in 2010.

So was julio cesar

Our coach went for the hottest memes of 2010. Shame it was 2014

Our official scouts insisted that Felipão should put a extra midfielder and park the bus, but he decided to put Bernard, kek.

Fred is trash
Bernard still plays in the ukranian league
>oscar
le cool name guy
dr facilier
le can't defend man
has been mou baller
>david luiz
0.1/100000, should've been double digits desu

David Luiz was really good this past year.

>mfw Julio Cesar was literally and unironically playing for a canadian team at some point

Not sure paulinho would've made a difference desu

David Luiz was always a meme. Before that he looked like a little baby against Suarez in the CL.

because he has 2 centre backs behind him, he plays like dogshit in a 2 man pairing, especially without silva

LMAO Why wasn't Dani Alves playing?

>Maicon
>one good season ever

Maicon was pretty good for sime time desu

System babby. He's horrendous in a back 4. Needs 2 cbs and 2 defensive mids to hold his hand

The team was basically playing 4-2-4, m8. It would definitely made a difference.

Benched.

'not good enough for the NT'

Macon actually beat him out. If you remember, Dani alves started but played like garbage with the other guys and big Phil switched with maicon who was more effective

Whenever i saw Dani Alves on the national team he looked like he fancied himself a center midfielder

A F U C K I N G L E A F

Because Maicon was a better defender (lol).

>you now remember maicon
>yfw he's playing for a relegation contender team in brazilian serie a
>daniel alves still a great player, memes aside

We actually played him several times as midfielder. I think he FINALLY has playing some good games for us under Tite's wings.

Maicon was pretty impressive from like 08-11

But his thicc ass really fell off

who cares if Dani Alves is playing at high level ? if in 2014 he was horrible.

Him and Marcelo were one of the reasons we were horrible, they were tired as fuck, couldn't defend, had no chemistry with those goons at the midfield.

Remember Dani Alves couldn't defend OLLIC in the Croatia match, and we were the only team who conceded to Cameroon

i mean it is one of the worst midfielders of all time, specially considering Hulk-Neymar-Oscar are , most of the time, invisible, and they can't go back to defend, and Fred is literally just 2 legs more to try to hoof the ball in, but Dani Alves - Thiago Silva - David Luiz - Marcelo is the most pathetic back four i ever seen, if Felipão picked the best Brasileirão defenders he wouldn't have this much trash pretending to be solid defenders.

Thanks captain obvious

Felipão didn't even tried to pull some tactics in 2014 desu. He was surfing the Confed Cup wave.

Did I say he did?

1/7

tell that to the retard who thinks just because Dani Alves is playing at Europe he was better than Maicon in 2014.

He literally said that Maicon was better

Wow only now I've noticed how many memes played in that match

Fucking Bernard started lmaoo

You didn't. I just pointed. Tite is the only barely lucid manager we've had for a while. When you have fullbacks like Daniel Alves and Marcelo you can't waste them, and that's what Tite figured out easily.

You're right. Who was our last great coach? Tele Santana?

And some sports commentators were saying "Hey, Bernand is quite quick and have "joy in the legs", he knows how to play in Mineirão because he used to played there, Howedes isn't a natural fullback so it will be easier for Bernard".

>some sports commentators
You mean Felipão.

>Fred
>Oscar
>Bernard
>Dante
>David Luiz
Absolute garbage, really.

The call that saved our NT.

Is Hulk good then?

Tele was great indeed. Even though, Brazil was beaten by Italy in the most traumatic game after the Maracanazo (aka Tragédia do Sarriá) because of some wrong choices made by him, when Brazil only needed a draw.

Felipão managed the egos and found a way to play in 2002, nothing incredible but effective. Had a great insight sacking Juninho Paulista for Kleberson in that WC.

Zagallo was past his prime in 1998.

Parreira was and still a fucking silly joke. The 2006 generation was literally wasted on his hands. Even in the 7-1 the dude was "co-piloting" the team.

Dunga isn't real a coach and Mano Menezes was just a scummy choice.

Thanks God for Tite, then.

No

Kek ducking hulk. All muscles and no brains.

Basic Gestalt?

brazil is the worst australia would beat brazil

Felipão won the most bizarre wc ever, and about Zagallo is a common sense that Zinho was the one coaching team, so was Jorginho in Dunga's time. Parreira is a joke. Mano, Leão, Falcão, Luxemburgo and others shouldn't even been mentioned.

To even think that we won 2 wcs in those coaches is a thing of beauty. I really hope Tite does his magic. Another Tele episode would be a shame.

>with those coaches
Fix'd.

learn english monkey

SOPA?

Galvão, André Rizek and co. Only in ESPN you could see some reasonable analysis.

Felipão had meetings with a group of choosen sports journalists, like PVC, to talk about God only knows what. That World Cup was a mess, ffs. Esquenta playing pagode live from the concentration rooms, Luciano Hulk landing a helicopter in Granja Comary's training field, that psicological breakup, the #ForçaNeymar thing...

All headed by Felipão and Parreira.

Daily reminder that he never scored in an official match.

why people talk so bad about JULIO CESAR?

No one say shit about him m8.

>competitive
Fix'd.

He was pretty trash in that 7-1 match. As much as the defense was bad, he also had some poor form and people blame him for 2010 as well.

All 7 goals were indefensible
'' but he's the goalkeeper who conceded more goals in world cup history'' but goddamit the problem was david luiz

No one blames him for 2010. That wc was all Felipe Melo's fault. And no one blames him for 7-1 either.

>people blame him for 2010 as well.
I thought all the blame went to Melo

And Dunga should get a lot of blame too since he basically went to that World Cup without any decent substitutes aside from Dani Alves.

>To thick for meaningful goals

the gols were undefenible, he had no chance

Spot on.

actually people blame more JC than Melo

nah rizek isn't even a football annalist
stop being so damn butthurt about him. Your team is historically garbage and should have stayed in serie C

I do blame him for 2010. The first goal was a dumb mistake by him. Brazil lost control after that.

this, he was said the best gk by that time and let that happen. People still complain about that

The first game was an own goal. See it again, Felipo Melo touches the ball with his head.

>jorginho really could have won that world cup if it wasn't for this
makes your thinken

Wtf? I was talking about this.

>goal
Fix'd.

Literally the only 2 person I know who blames based Julio.

You probrably are like those retards who thinks that R. Carlos should had mark Henry lmao.

>a tweet of a persona acc from a legit football fan asking his damn team to play well
oh god no pls no how could he?

felipe melo score that goal, the ball was totally to JC
in the second gol was another failure of melo
youtube.com/watch?v=vMfwJVFLjYM
2:55

kek

Well i mean for the whole tournament. It's odd to see Brazil trying to fit players into a 4-3-3 when they had the squad for a 3-4-3

Just imagine the scenes... ayyy. Dunga swearing everybody one more time as he lifted the trophy

>lmao

Not to mention that stupid red card.

actually i was defending JC (No.77053130)

Well... And least he gets a nice paycheck to write and say this kind of bullshit on TV.

The 2010 team was actually playing really well before that 2nd half implosion against Netherlands.

But as I said before the bench was so shit that the only player Dunga could bring to try to fix it all was fucking Nilmar.

Also, Dani Alves has never worked as a midfielder, every time Guardiola tried that he couldn't do shit.

we don't use logic here friendo

PLEASE come to brazil and spend YOUR dollars ^^

Yes, you're right. 3-4-3 would totally fit, and Felipão had already used it in 2002. I think that if the 3-4-3 trend had started before the WC he would definitly use it.

living the dream

The way he left the goal was Denistier.

>Nilmar
I totally forgot about that. Shit... Nilmar. Kek.

Brazil played in a 3-5-2 in 2002.

Again, spot on. Are you a brazzie studying in colombia?

LOOK AGAIN
There was first a touch that deflected the ball and that JC did not expect, so sneijder headed the ball that the felipe melo should move the ball away or intercept sneijder

he just watches football

He's retard, nevermind him. He's just trying to trigger you

Fernandinhi, David Luiz and Marcelo are in important teams and on the current squad.

Fred is still scoring a lot of goals in Brazil.

You should meet sarcasm. You two my get along.

Its not that i rate him, but to me he always had tremendous potential, but for some reason he always played in shitty leagues and never challenged himself in a competitive league.
You're right, my hue friend. Add him to that list.

I agree about the second goal. But for me, Brazil lost that match in Netherlands' first goal. That Brazil's first half was one of best that I've witnessed in a World Cup.

>David Luiz is on the current squad.

Kek, being THIS casual.

why wasn't ramires used? wasn't he on fire in Chelsea back then?
Isn't that just a matter of how you count it?

you should meet english books

>Fred
Well, even Jô is getting some. 2014 Part 2 when?

Exactly, after the poortuguese league everyone here was expecting him to go to a decent team, since he was always linked with Chelsea. But he went to russian league, and the chinese league. A total disaster.

Best Ramires was like in 2011 or something.

goddamn this german team was awful
i only wish we could revive our clubs too

Which one you recommend?

Ronaldinho played more a midfielder role there, like a number "10". He was the one in charge of creating spaces and delivering the ball specially to Rivaldo.

Rivaldo was the second striker and Ronaldo the main striker, ofc.

Cambridge's one, quite good
or read some fine literature