MASSIVE COVER-UP BY FBI AND MEDIA

GET COMFY LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HlYEIXvCSdQ
twitter.com/juwanshepherd/status/742089803718524928
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gc2QRdcSGI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yugACaFW88U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aww, there goes the record for highest bodycount/person.

Turns out you're just a shittier France in that situation.

>took 12 bullets from a rifle
is that even possible

>Cho stays on top
we did it reddit

Unconfirmed if other shooters were armed citizens, correct?

Just stay away from Miami, the Dolphins are gonna get slaughtered this season anyway no need to help them out.

Been thinking it was a bit odd a lone wolf could have shot and killed that many people. Multiple shooters makes more sense.

Not just any rifle, a 5.56

I doubt it

depends
if extremities, maybe
if .22lr, then definitely

50+ for one person is a lot

>12 bullets

fucking 9mm

SHE'S SPREADING FEAR DELETE THIS POST!!!

someone find the video of the CNN coverage last night from the mexican guy who said there were 2 shooters, he saw 2 shooters

>took 12 bullets
>still alive

is that bitch 50 cent ?

OH DIS IS GOOD RUCK

#birdgang reporting in just to confirm this about the Dolphins.

If muslims shot up the mall closest to me there would be too many of their own in the crossfire. That place is ruined.

>12 bullets
What the fuck? Whas she shot with a BB gun?

Alex Jones posted this: Witness cut off by ABC News when mentioning help

youtu.be/HlYEIXvCSdQ

It happens. Human body is fucking crazy. The fact the hospital was down the street increased the life saving potential tremendously.

Breivik will never be defeated.

> Not giving the win to McVeigh

It might have been a bomb but it was an impressive showing

I watched the whole thing go down last night, police scanner and multiple news channels, IIRC pretty much all the witnesses they interviewed thought there was more than one shooter.

I always wonderes how one man can kill that many. He must have a whole backpack of magazines and carry it alone.

There were probably two other agents to bring up the death count.

Bullshit the post. They just wanna take away from my new hero.

she probably mistook the off duty police officer on guard at the club that was shooting at him as an accomplice.

>12 bullets
>50 injured
How many oh those bullets probably went through other people?

She definitely has AIDS

Americans should all share this on goybook anyway

we can make ourselves a happening

Breivik isn't the champ, mate.

New Zealand is the champ.

>is that even possible

From a .223? Not even remotely possible. Even hit in extremities, those little fuckers will tear baseball sized chunks of meat out. Her liver would be split in half.

What does it mean when shootings like Port Arthur, Columbine, Sandy Hook, etc, supposedly have more shooters than they publicly admit?

Definitely. Shot placement is key.

There's no way the FBI/police would cover that up to "prevent fear" If they found out the one of the escapees shot up another club or whatever and they knew all along there would be hell to pay.

Also, you really think EVERYONE in the media would keep it hushed? Media loves fear, that's what generates the views.

Nope. A .22LR would have bounced around inside her until her guts were jelly.

No way she took 12 bullets from an AR-15 and survived. Hydrostatic shock alone should have turned her internals to jelly. Must have been 9mm.

twitter.com/juwanshepherd/status/742089803718524928

SOMEBODY WAS HOLDING THE DOOR TRYING TO PREVENT THEM FROM EXITING
>SOMEBODY WAS HOLDING THE DOOR TRYING TO PREVENT THEM FROM EXITING
SOMEBODY WAS HOLDING THE DOOR TRYING TO PREVENT THEM FROM EXITING
>SOMEBODY WAS HOLDING THE DOOR TRYING TO PREVENT THEM FROM EXITING

That's extremely unlikely.

We already know that was another queer who'd escaped and was blocking an exit route.

He's probably counting shrapnel as entire bullets. Or, she was grazed many times while catching a few bullets.

I'm pretty sure that homo who was interviewed with a fake gay accent and talked about how he closed the door.. I think he's an arab and was in on it.

Human body is remarkably resilient. Give it more credit. I personally know a marine who literally sat down on an IED and survived. Hundreds of thousands of years of survival oriented evolution makes us far more durable than a lot of folks give us credit for.

Wew lad

Go back to /arg/ ar faggit

.223 has a high velocity, very possible to just go through at close ranges with FMJ.

Lesbian fatness protected her

People frequently say that there was more than one shooter when there was not.

On the other hand, I was very surprised to hear that one man with a rifle managed to kill over 70 people.

As much as I'd love this, there's no way.

Look at what happened in the Boston Bombing situation. The fed put the entire city under marshal law. You really think they'd quietly let two guys run away? If they really believed this, Orlando would be locked the fuck down right now.

he was reported to have a semi-auto rifle and a handgun, but even if it was 9mm I just don't see how you can survive 12 hits

Remember the Boston bombing? You'd be dumb as shit to think the media wouldn't want to cover a fugitive of that magnitude.

Since it's an AR-15... if they were mostly richochets or glancing hits or something with only one real hit in her liver, maybe. If she was actually hit 12 times with 5.56 rounds, there's no fucking way she'd live.

I believe there were more but it doesn't take that many mags to kill people in a packed club.

HODOR

yeah if we can learn something from these events its that the government sucks at being subtle

THAT'S THE GUY WHO WAS CAUGHT DOING IT

HE IS PRETENDING TO BE GAY AND A CLUB ATTENDEE

HE IS ARAB LOOKING AS FUCK

Adrenaline, my friend. Adrenaline. I've seen some fuckers live through some shit.

that's what happens with poor shot placement

>She definitely has AIDS
kek

SUSPECT FUCKING IDENTIFIED

fucking got em

>twitter.com/juwanshepherd/status/742089803718524928
according to some people in reddit, this was already explained.

Somebody had a friend there and his friend reported how people that were escaping closed the doors because they were afraid of the gunners following them. It was on some r/news thread.

You have autism man. Sorry

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gc2QRdcSGI

50 cent was shot 9 times, he good pham.

>implying the government can't threaten the media
>implying they're not waiting for it to leak so they can cover it

>tear baseball sized chunks of meat out
Have you ever seen ballistic gel tests?

Fake and gay

not the kind of fear that helps Trump though

Iv been thinking all day that this was way to much for one guy to pull off.

He had 100 hostages at one point and not one of these fags lunged at him when he wasn't paying attention?

I'm sorry I don't believe 1 guy had over 100 hostages for hours. ITs a 2 or 3 man job.

what type of gun was used?

It was some faggot who had already escaped. There was a thread about it earlier

Doesn't matter what you faggots think. .223 keyholes like a mother Fulkerson. They make a mess.

I've got sources. Just check /k/

You can survive it, but you probably will wish you hadn't. Gunshots will fuck you up long after the wounds and bones have healed, i.e. nerve damage.

Not to mention the actual not-tumblr-tier PTSD that person will probably have.

ARAB. ARAB INSIDE MAN, FAKING A GAY LISP

cut off instantly... wtf

I thought it couldn't get any better

If there were multiple shooters, it would have been documented somewhere besides some random facebook post 24 hours later.

It's possible to be hit 12 times and not die. Very high penetration, high velocity rounds leave neat little holes. If you're lucky enough that they miss most of the important organs and bone, sure. Arm shots, leg shots, grazing wounds, all add to the count.

The idea of 12 shots and EVERY SINGLE ROUND being trapped in the body instead of passing through? Absolutely motherfucking bullshit. Unless Omar the Dead Terrorist had an AR firing .22LR...

Fuck you nigger

I don't think they've released that information yet
You're a retard

>I personally know a marine who literally sat down on an IED
Did you ask him why?

>New Zealand
What? Over McVeigh, even?

>Fulkerson

Man, I need my pc back for proper shitposting.

FUCKING THIS

THE WHOLE PLACE WAS PACKED "321" PEOPLE IN THE CLUB

MANY MANY REPORTS OF MULTIPLE SHOOTERS
WERE ON THE VERGE OF ANOTHER ONE, PAY ATTENTION TO NORTHERN FLORIDA

there's some redditfag who said he was there and saying he ran out the back with ~20 people and a couple of them (in panic) barricaded the back door after getting out. Claims he heard people banging on the door but they wouldn't open it back up.
Fags being faggots.

>he idea of 12 shots and EVERY SINGLE ROUND being trapped in the body instead of passing through?

This 110%

All the early reports included multiple shooters. I was confused this morning to find no mention of it in any recent articles.

>.223 keyholes like a mother Fulkerson
At 500 yds sure

Unless it's being suppressed

>the (((news))) covers up black-on-white violence every single day of the year because it doesn't fit their agenda
>the media would never keep quiet about Islam-on-faggot violence

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yugACaFW88U

thats bullshit but I believe it

Can't lie, I keked.

For you.

Even if the bullets passed through there should still be significant hydrostatic damage to the tissue.

Ever shot a water jug with even cheap .223? It fucking explodes as the round passes through it.

He reaped a mighty bounty for satan. So smug.

>Look at what happened in the Boston Bombing situation. The fed put the entire city under marshal law.

... and then they ran drills on the public. Without finding the bomber. Who was discovered by a civilian immediately after the lockdown was lifted.

Kek'd so fucking hard

Can I get a source?

What'd we do?