Serious question: what black metal albums should I listen to while reading berserk?

serious question: what black metal albums should I listen to while reading berserk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWt5WB7wtJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=gV26zIE0130
youtube.com/watch?v=OxgVmpAk538
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’m no black metal connisour, but I am a Berserk fan so probably something fucking brutal

Not OP, but I'm on chapter 96 and this shit is really good

something retarded, just like berserk is past golden age arc. honestly, if you still read that shit past that troll arc youre either 16 or a retard

The series doesn't lend itself to Black Metal the whole way through.

Black Swordswman: Death Metal
Golden Age: Power Metal
Lost Children/Conviction: Black Metal
Falcon Of Millenium Empire: Power Metal
Fantasia: Idolmaster OST

To answer your question though, Bathory for Black Swordsman/Golden Age, Darkthrone for the Lost Children/Conviction, Deathspell Omega for Falcon of the Millenium Empire.

>bathory is death metal

No m8, if you insist on listening to Black Metal for the early Berserk arcs then Bathory is the way to go.

I listened to Bowery Electric during the Lost Children arc

> Combining manga and black metal
lel sure

Guts' theme on repeat youtube.com/watch?v=rWt5WB7wtJ0

absolutely

80s manga and anime are extremely kvlt and excellent inspiration material for black metal

Here you go, user

Monolord - Vænir

Berserk isn't "manga", it's MANga

it's very homosex

you should exclusively listen to dungeon synth, preferably Elffor

Have you tried this?

you can listen to anything while reading berserk, and you'll always associate it with berserk. just pick a good album/discography and listen to it on repeat

>tfw reading Vento Aureo while listening to Death Grips
I can never listen to Deep Web again without thinking of the Grateful Dead fight

youtube.com/watch?v=gV26zIE0130

youtube.com/watch?v=OxgVmpAk538

I really want to get into this series. Think they sell three-in-ones for the manga?

>mfw having a jojo playlist