In which context was this pic taken?

In which context was this pic taken?

To prove Death Grips can be enjoyed by normal people.

"The photo of us and Beyoncé came from when we went to her concert drank so much red wine that we all had black teeth and I was trying to find a place back stage to get all the stuff off my teeth and bumped into Beyoncé so we took a picture," Pattinson explains. Never mind that he's more of a rosé guy, as he also revealed that's his go-to drink at a bar.
As for how he ended up in the photo with Death Grips, Pattinson explains that he met them too through his own fandom. "Death Grips were one of my favourite bands for years," he says. "I played thru the walls once in my house on new years eve and people went from 0 to insane so quickly I knew they were something really special. My speakers all blew up from the song too. Then they randomly were sitting next to me in a restaurant a year later eating salads which kind of surprised me. I started talking to them and they were awesome. we initially were gonna do a video together, and then almost started doing a movie. but through the process became really good friends. the song came about when Zach recorded that bit of guitar on his phone then made it into birds. When he played it to me it was maybe one of the most proud moments in my life."

Bay was riding the MC if you understand what I am implying
it was to get back at Jay by going underground (as in she ate his ass) on a rapper

mc ride is having a good time

why does andy look so weird here?

wonder if they still keep in touch

Robert seems like a cool dude

Stefan: "Zach Hill, will you join me to the Beyonce concert? I really want to go, but I have no one to go with me."
Zach Hill: "Sure thing, MC Ride. Do you mind if I bring my friend Robert Pattinson?"
Stefan: "Not a problem! This is great. I'm so excited! I went ahead and splurged on VIP backstage tickets for each of us. We'll get to meet Beyonce after the show!"
Zach Hill: "Now we're talkin'! This is going to be an unforgettable night!"

Zach, Stefan, and Robert were at a Beyoncé show. Apparently Robert ran into her in the bathroom or something and they got a pic together.

that's fucking andy? all this time i have thought it was just some other dude that was with beyonce or something

Staples Corner LA backstage July 1st 2012. Is this a leading question?

What does Beyonce thinks of DG?

Does she knew who they were?

Her last album was pretty heavily DG influenced

She had heard of Death Grips, from what I gather they weren't close acquaintances at the time, more that she breezed past them and the actor Pattison leapt on the photo opportunity. He also makes music. Death Grips then went on to collaborate with Björk.

Can confirm

they hang out with robert pattinson drinking wine on a beyonce concert, what a bunch of pussy faggots

his last movie (good time) was really good

In the context of group fucking.

>I played thru the walls once in my house on new years eve and people went from 0 to insane so quickly I knew they were something really special
>people went from 0 to insane so quickly I knew they were something really special

What about having your own damn mind

Ride doesn't have "good" times, he just has times.

>tfw i know that feel

good one