Do you think she's worried that her husband rolls around naked with a babe like Jennifer Lawrence in his new movie?

Do you think she's worried that her husband rolls around naked with a babe like Jennifer Lawrence in his new movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFFzG5iJZrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was a fat cuck who had to watch as she got approached by A-list hunks for years. It's payback time

Was there any resolution to the dog thing?

>Jennifer Lawrence
>a babe

Pick one.

Shut your face. Pratt and Faris are the perfect couple.

Coulda swore that was Patrick Wilson at first

Apparently she talked about doing that on her podcast.

You can be sure that she is insecure now that shes aging and he is a fucking massive megastar who could fuck anything that moves. She alluded that she wanted him to get fat again after he got ripped as fuck for zero dark thirty.

However, I think honestly he fucking adores her and sounds like a totally devoted beta in interviews. I honestly think if you watch 'Passengers' promotional stuff JLaw looks a little uncomfortable with how hard she got friendzoned if anything.

I'm only ever attracted to older women. I hope I can find one rich enough to look for me.

FPBP

>I think honestly he fucking adores her

You can tell he does. There is no lying in him.

If anyone's insecure AF about that whole situation, it's probably JLaw who sees that Pratt is totally devoted to his petite, skinny, pixie-like (seriously, my girlfriend is the same height as JLaw and has more or less the exact body size/shape/proportions that she does (but not the face, I DO post on Sup Forums after all so I can't have landed THAT much of a catch) and it it drives her nuts that she's 5'9 and 150 instead of 5'4 and 115) wife who looks better than she does despite being nearly 10 years older.

The brutal friendzoning merely drives the point home.

Why? Anna Faris is a nice and funny chick. JLaw is obnoxious and fat. If he wanted to cheat on her, he wouldn't do it with one of the most unlikable people in Hollywood.

I doubt she gives a shit. She's being paid more than Pratt. So much for equality eh

>a babe like Jennifer Lawrence

Pratt is actually a smart guy, Faris too, unlike jlaw who is genuinely dumb as fuck

But he's got way more of a shelf life than she does.

She's burning out fast and will be headed straight to romcom-land at best within 5 years or so (especially since she's just a another shiksha and can't rely on tribal nepotism like ScarJo or Hershlag to keep her career alive past her expiration date) since she's not a good enough actress to be the next Meryl Streep (or even the next Jodie Foster/Julianne Moore/Nicole Kidman/Jessica Chastain/Sandra Bullock/Amy Adams/insert-your-30/40-something-MILFy-actress-who-could-pay-the-bills-with-her-acting-chops-alone of choice)

He's married to the Scary Movie chick? Neat.

Thing is, she'd probably such a beta cuck by now that she'd agree to a "threesome"

Fuck, hit "post" too soon

Chris Pratt OTOH could stay on as a charismatic leading man, and honestly his worst-case career scenario going forward, at least right now, is (absent some left-field turn as a character actor) to be another meme actor like Jack Black or John C. Reilly who isn't enough to carry anything but low/medium-budget flicks on his own but is very recognizable for the price tag that he commands and is never hurting for work as a result of that, even if it's just voice work and cameos.

For a TV actor, he won the fucking game.

jennifer lawrence is fucking ugly, from her face to her tits to her ass. absolutely disgusting

jlaw is past her prime too. at least farris looks like she works out.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFFzG5iJZrA

Holy shit that's brutal.

He sounds like a girl describing her clique's DUFF to some hapless shmuck she's trying to set her up with.

JLaw wasn't that hot even in her prime. Not enough to make up for her obvious personality issues anyway.

No I think they love each other very much and are nice people.

fucking kek

>be fat fuck
>have qt faithful waifu
>suddenly become ripped memelord
>(((hollywood))) now wants you to cheat with a butterfaced bitch
>politely insult her and stay with waifu

honestly, I'm happy for the guy.

Fuck though if she isn't getting better with age. She REALLY has that girl next door sort of vibe going on and now she has a real
>that sort of cute girl you knew tangentially growing up, who was on the hockey team in high school and partied alot, who was sort of out of your league because she was friends with the popular girls and you could never tell if she was a real sweetie or just fake AF but it's your 10-year HS reunion and she obviously has some mileage on her but she's still single and feeling the pressure as she spends another cuffing season alone and you bond over how your 20's ended up being way more lonely and groundhog day-esque than either of you expected them to be and after hours and a few too many coronas of looking at her endearingly tired but kind face, hearing her rough voice and sensing a profound sense of longng masked by nearly a decade of slutting it up, you go home and have sloppy-but-pretty-good sex and as you hold her, asleep in your arms, you think that she would have made a great wife in another life, if you had snagged her before her 20's took their toll, but as morning breaks you go your separate ways and try not to think of what might have been
-sort of vibe to her

>Anna Faris is a nice and funny chick.

And I have a feeling she's a total slut in the sack.

user, your fetish is dumb. at least have the decency to be a footfag so I don't have to read that wall of text

deluded faggot

>Worried about Jennifer Lawrence
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

they fucked and she is taunting him.

>insulting John C. Reilly
Even those dub dubs aren't enough to redeem you

but imagine this Anna Faris become Foreverial Tiedup Anna and she was fully delitized with her organs and inside and literally her whole body changed into a permanent living bologna version with permanent living bologna organs and insides and a permanent bologna, ham and cream cheese tongue. nose is a permanent pastrami nose and has two permanent ham lips and two permanent bologna and ham ears. Fully wrapped like a mummy, tiedup this way to remain and always jumping around with a permanent smile on her face and a wide open permanent bologna mouth speaking constantly ready to lick anyone or anything with his permanent Bologna, ham and cream cheese tongue. This is defanitely not the Scary Movie Anna Faris as this doesnt exist at all in that series that I do, this is in the genre of fully permanent living deli and full permanent rubbery rope bondage. This also is defanitely not the Anna Faris from The House Boney as this doesnt happen to her either, just a different character whom becomes Foreverial Tiedup Anna

Anna Faris and Chris Pratt are that type of couple, very much like Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell, John Krasinski and Emily Blunt. You never heard about their relationships a lot in the news outlets, they seem happy, well adjusted in their relationship and complement each other well. They stay on a low profile in Hollywood even when one of them makes it big, they stick with each other.

That's just my opinion anyways, they seem like that type of couple that will last a long time.

she's fairly conventional, actually

>a babe like Jennifer Lawrence
I find Anna Faris more attractive, but I also think that Jennifer Lawrence is very subpar for Hollywood standards.

>Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell
That one's really weird because she's done several TV-MA level sex scenes and they've all been with black guys

jennifer lawrence does not weigh 150 lbs

what are you implying

jlaw's face is the least attractive thing about her

fuck, what a throw back
all these vintage memes on Sup Forums lately

Nothing. Who wouldn't be proud to have his wife star in kino like this?

Why did Pratt have a sad, worrisome look on his face after he gave that comment?

Just look at those thick arms and thighs. At 5'9", there's no way in hell that she weighs less than 140, especially with those tits.

This. Bitch has far too much baby fat to be anything resembling "skinny"

>Jlaw over Farris

Kek

>imagine how soft she is

He's trying to look serious and not laugh out loud about her butthole pictures

Let's be 100% honest, she's probably an amazing lay and with a face like that, she HAD to be, amirite?

same famiglia, very insecure about being tall vs small pix

I never understood the hate for her face, sure she looked awful in that diner scene in Silver Lining Playbook, but hell that was mostly due to make-up and jlaw coming out of her teenage years. She looks fine now, more mature.

No.

This.

I doubt it, desu. Look at me, I'm so quirky chicks are typically pretty lame and only do shit because of attention, not because they're into it.

like how Zooey Deschanel lies perfectly still, shuts her eyes and hums during sex

Thats still not 150... Shes at very most 140. Probably around 135. Girls, especially in hollywood hate to be anything over 135

link for jlaw getting freindzoned plz

Times are changing hollywood is getting fatter

At least Jennifer Lawrence doesn't kill dogs that she adopted

*thiccer

She married him when he was fat, she's got him for life.

>implying JLaw would stoop so low as to spread her legs to some thespian

Lawrence is getting banged by Darren Aronofsky, the greatest director working today.

He can do better.

>fall for the dadbod meme before it was cool
>get Paul Bunyan a few years later

I'm happy for her

that hairstyle doesn't suit his hairline and 5head

Agreed.

>not being in your late 40s and banging a blonde 20 something year old.

Dudes got it made right now.

That's a cute puppy

i wish

You can find a blonde 20 something at a trailer park or Walmart, if she's gross then who cares?

he's actually flexing his buttcheeks to THRUST damn

What?

which episode is this

This. It's why she's not on social media

Anna Faris > Jennifer Lawrence