Is Texas the most based sports state?

Are we the best sports state now?

NFL: Cowboys 16 home games with promising young QB, Texans best pass rush and defense in NFL
NBA: Spurs and Rockets WCF favorites, Mavs perennial playoff contenders
NHL: Stars have recently been the best NHL team
MLS: Dynamo and FC Dallas are good
MLB: Who fucking cares? I think the Rangers and Astros are decent but no one gives a fuck about baseBORE
NCAA: Texas and TAM are good. Most great recruits come from Texas

Plus GOAT economy, food, culture, laws and barely any minorities

How can you compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/mlb/attendance
espn.com/nba/attendance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Asstrays are running the AL
>Doesn't know

Texas is a shit sport state because (You) are in it

Yeah basebore isn't popular in texas

We only watch American sports here

>America's Pasttime
>Not American

Texan here. We've always been a baseball state after a football one. From Texas a&m tradition to nolan fucking ryan, who is like the perfect example of a based texan.

If anything, apehoop is the stepchild. Only the fat mexicans in San Antonio really care. Houston and mavs are pretty irrelevant unless they're good.

I've legit seen more dynamo jerseys than Astros jerseys

if theres one thing I can always expect from Sup Forums, its the 'Texas has barely any minorities' pasta

But Fox News makes it look like Texas is a 99% White state

>barely any minorities
>Texas is 45% Non-Hispanic white

OP you are literally the dumb burger meme personified

7 timer tour de france winner is from Plano.

But most of the minorities in Texas are culturally White

the fuck are you talking about dallasnigger. texas is a massive baseball state. probably deeper baseball talent than football

Really? I'm from Houston and no one gives a fuck about boreball here. We're a bigger basketball and football and soccer city

>Baseball is the most American sport
>0 (Zero) WS titles

Embarrassing

>American
>most players are Spic

Yeah sure thing.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HAVING THE BEST TEAM THIS YEAR?

LITERALLY ASPHYXIATE YOURSELF, CHIGANGBANGER

Oh wow...Astros games must be selling out like Rockets and Texans games

lel. We care more about the Dynamo here

I live in Houston too you fucking beaner nigger. EVERYONE is talking about the Astros. Get the fuck out of this country. You deserve to be strangled.

That's funny because all I see around where I live (Missouri City) is people waiting on the Carmelo trade.

The ROCKETS OFFSEASON means more than the Astros.

No one cares about what the resident nigger population thinks.

That's fine. The Rockets have won 2 championships for Houston. The Astros haven't done shit but introduced ugly uniforms.

Baseball is a white sport, in a city that's mostly Hispanic and Black and Asian.

That's funny, you said earlier baseball was a "spic sport," which one is it, nigger?

Whatever baseball is, it doesn't belong in Houston

We're all excited for Texans and Rockets season

Astros gamethreads are the most active ones this year, attendance is up, and the team is looking to contend for years and years, that's plenty to be excited for. Sorry you have ADD and deliberately want to miss out.

lol yet in real life, I see more Harden jerseys than any one player for the Astros

I can't name one fucking player. That's how irrelevant the Astros are in Houston

And Rockets threads have been active too, you fucking casual

>NHL: Stars have recently been the best NHL team
>MLB: Who fucking cares? I think the Rangers and Astros are decent but no one gives a fuck about baseBORE

Please tell me you're trolling

What is it about people that don't like baseball that makes them go out of their way to tell everyone how boring baseball is any chance they get?

It doesn't belong in Texas

But why lol

You mean niggers in Missouri City don't know who George Springer, Jose Alutve, Dallas Keuchel, and others are? Well I'm sorry for your loss.
Great argument, nigger

LOL just checked. Houston Astros have already an attendance of 1.3 million only halfway through this season (45 games). Average of 30,000 per game.

Rockets only had a pathetic 650,000 total attendance last season (41 games). Average of a pathetic 16,000 per game.

OP really is clueless. Texas ALWAYS will be a baseball state, just like California, New York and New England.

Go to a Rockets game vs an Astros game

Rockets games are full
Texans games are full
Dynamo games are full

Astros games are only half attended

Are you stupid? Baseball stadiums are much larger and have way more games.

Rockets games are 94.4% full last season. Astros games are only 75% full this season

No you're the clueless one here. Astros nearly have double the average attendance than Rockets games. And will have 4 times the total attendance when the baseball season is over.

No one is stopping NBA teams from playing in larger stadiums. They choose not to because they know people don't give a fck about NBA borefest.

Sup Forums and /mlp/ were mistakes

I'll just leave this right here

Unless the Rockets sell out every game they don't have an excuse

>barely any minorities
what are mexicans

>m-muh texas mexicans r white

the Mexicans in Texas are culturally white (e.g. Selena Gomez)

Texas Mexicans are culturally white

is this some meme?

Come to Texas and see for yourself

Most people who identify as Hispanic do it in the same way white people identify with being Irish or Italian

We don't get the Mestizo or Indio trash that Commiefornia gets. We get the high class white Mexicans

Who's excited for an all-Texas WCF between Spurs and Rockets?

samefag

WE

How do people continually get trolled by OP? He makes this same thread like once every few weeks.

>barely any minorities
Is white a minority in Texas?

And it's just a falseflagging OP too

>Texas Mexicans
IM FUCKING DEAD HAHAH

The astros are more relevant than rockets this time of year. Plus, there actually a better team. If you want to save a couple of seasons of dissapointment ( GS wins 3 titles) become an astro fan

Non-hispanic white is sub-50%, yes.

>baseball
>more relevant than basketball

AHAHAHAHAHAH

And Melo to Rockets would make them favorites

How is that funny? MLB revenue was over twice the revenue of NBA last year and that was a down year. Face it, the only people who think apehoop is better than basedball is your dumb ass trollin ass. Also melo is a fucking bust dude lol hes like 35

>MLB revenue was over twice the revenue of NBA last year and that was a down year

Except Houston sports media, ESPN, etc. have talked about the NBA and the Rockets more than the MLB and Astros

Little kids don't look up to some roided up Spics. They look up to people like CP3, Harden, etc.

>50% african american city cares more about basketball than baseball
Wew who would have thought?

>Rockets averaged 16,973 in a 18,055 stadium
>Astros are currently averaging ~30k in a ~41k stadium (much more than half)
>The Astros have gotten twice the total amount of people to come to their games halfway through the season than the Rockets did all season
>the city of Missouri City

espn.com/mlb/attendance
espn.com/nba/attendance

Is there a chance for a comeback boys?

>spurs/rockets WCF favorites
Where do you get your weed dude?

>astros
>ugly uniforms

Nigger I'll fight you

For a stadium nearly 3x of big in a sport twice as long

Sure.

>less than 50% white