Hey user, what should we watch tonight? I always wanted to watch Tarkovsky's classics

>Hey user, what should we watch tonight? I always wanted to watch Tarkovsky's classics.

poor girl probably has double the personality of most girls

and double the face

get away from me you mutant

how about instead of watching something, we burn this house down? it's done for, there's no saving it, the decor is disgusting

is this one of the new marvel mutants

How about you take off your clothes, paint your face like a clown and put on this nose. I'm going to fuck you silly.

>hehe, this is so kinky

Marge, get my gun.

Is she still around?

Is she the girl from that tinder screenshot? The one that says "Contact me if you're a male, that's it. I'm ugly but I will be the best girlfriend ever" or something like that?

I would unironically date her and see how far it goes because I am tired of being lonely.

This trap looks British

shes russian or polish isn't she? that decor is eastern european as fuck

yep

I'd fuck her desu, i'd try to avoid looking at her face but she'd probably do the same

Same here.
Honestly, she probably knows what's going on as she is in the same boat as many men who are undesirable because of their average or below average looks or money.

I wonder if she has a bf now

she dead

It looks like some comfy soviet fashion so
I'd imagine it would be.

Russian, I think she originally appeared on the Russian equivalent of Sup Forums.

plastic surgery will correct that face, it corrected so many korean women