gay men of colour - degenerate

> gay men of colour - degenerate
> gay white men - based

Have I got it right?

Is it weird to drink your wife's breast milk?

nah senpai

you're retarded if you equate 1 gay white man being based to Sup Forums thinking all gay white men being based. off yourself

>gay men who aren't SJW retards - based
>gay men who are SJW retards - degenerates

the only two members of the first category in the public eye are Jewish so there isn't enough stats to confirm or deny your thought

White men irrespective of any degeneracy are fine. I'd rather hang out with a white pedo than a black pedo if I was forced to meet one or the other.
>I've met clinton

>(((White)))

Milo is fag we like and tolerate.
You are not, animal fucker.

that's my fetish level

retards

>straight men of color- normal
>straight white men- cucks

k thanks

k dancing bear, time to get back to those apathetic teens

This guy seems cool to me.

>milo
>anything other than a useful idiot
Summer's here I guess

Plz expln

Flamboyant gay men - degenerate
closet gay men - based

There's nothing wrong with being a gay man of colour.

>This guy seems Jewish to me.
You'd be right.

Milo is a gay Jew and I do not support him. He is still valuable in BTFOing liberals, though.

>gay men who dedicate their lives to destroying and discrediting SJWs and commies on campus and in american culture

that is based

no one is perfect

he is doing more good for this world than 99% of people on Sup Forums will ever do

so consider that

>download (6).jpg

Well its a jail of course

It's art.

>Me and my wife's Joey

What a duck

Ebin benile system? :DD
It really is huh?
Pretty good, and the blackfellow?

That's thing with logical people. They're are exceptions.
Liberals will always have it one way or another. Black or white. Right or wrong. For the brainwashed liberal, there is no such thing as a gray area. If black man kills whites, it's swept under the rug or twisted to make it seem as its the white man's fault. Milo is an exception because he is anti-sjw he is against the main-stream. Sup Forums will accept these people based on there merits. He's gay but that doesn't mean he can't share an ideology with us.

You'll get it right when you post this shit on reddit.

Gtfo you stupid piece of shit. Seriously, the fuck you think you're doing

R A R E
A
R
E

Yeah never COMPLETELY got the
Gay=degeneracy
Can gays be degenerate? Of course and libtards egg it on. But they also encourage straights to be degenerate, wife swapping, interracial etc.
But as far add I know they're born that way and as long as they aren't pedos or predators (which straights can be also) they're at least ok. And if they share ideology even better

It made me think