I'm sick of this ""country."" I'm moving to Germany

I'm sick of this ""country."" I'm moving to Germany.
Only problem is that I can't speak German. Do they also speak English there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw
slaveryandremembrance.org/articles/article/?id=A0003
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw

just fucking learn German
the English language exists of 26% Germanic words so it's easy

Only the smart ones in the big cities.
And even then they will sometimes pull the French card and pretend to not understand you.
But english is a necessary language for all professionals like in the banks or in Hotels.
I think you will be fine.
but why would you leave the US for Germany out of all places?

If you don't speak German and don't know our culture, you will always be treated like a dirty asylum seeker and 3th class citizen.
I've seen an American in the supermarket trying to charge money on his phone and he didn't speak a single word German.
The cashier yelled on him in angry German because he was wasting his time.

a little correction: also younger people will know a good portion of english due to americanization.
I recommend coming here for a few weeks to check out if this Country is really your type

If you speak Arabic you'll be ok.

Fuck off we're full (unless you're brown :^)

>why would you leave the US for Germany out of all places?
Not him, but for a more cohesive society, better quality of life, better culture, better work/life balance, easy access to the rest of Europe, and good food. It's true Germany's not quite peaceful right now, but even then we're much worse off in practically every way.

Wasn't Malta conquered and islamified by Arabs once? You are more Arabic than us.

maltese is a semitic language with italian influences
TÓTO'd

Normans kicked them out. The only thing Arabic about us is the language.

>The only thing Arabic about us is the language.
t. Abdallah

Will this rich New England Bernout fuck off already.

>but even then we're much worse off in practically every way.
Not really, even if you have more brown people, your cities have perfected segregation to a level we will never reach, so who cares if they shoot each other in the ghettos?

No worries, in a few years you'll be more Arabic than we've ever were. We'll look like Scandinavians when compared to you

For now

Keep dreaming, muslim.

Oh I will, Abdul.

That's one factor out of many. Many of us here feel that the foundations of our standard of living are slowly collapsing, and at that point the number of brown people doesn't matter.

Dude, you are a population of 500.000 people or something like that. The population of my city is bigger than your whole people. Maltese people will cease much, much faster. Meanwhile there are still like 70.000.000 ethnical Germans left in Germany.

And Americans? Americans are not even a real ethnicity, but a bunch randomly mixed-up people. Can't make this shit up.

It is actually less and some thousands are already foreigners (not just blacks and arabs) so you're more than right. Just promise me to gas the islands after the last Maltese dies and give the islands to Italy.

Heritage is pointless
We're just the only country who realizes it

German isn't that hard. "Auländer aus" means "Hello" and "Uber alles" means "Bye"

That's rite wh*tes go back to Europe.

>Heritage is pointless
I wonder what Native Americans think about that.

You are not even the original people of your continent. Just European, African and Asian low class people who have gathered and mixed.

Not OP
Fuck you. You whities are the reason my people have been persecuted all these years

t. 1/64th native

Nothing warms my heart more than a triggered murican.

>You whities
Me and my family, we had never anything to do with Africans

>my people have been persecuted all these years
African slave traders didn't give a fuck about their own people and made business shipping slaves to America. It's not like Europeans came there with helicopters and just kidnapped you all.

White lies
slaveryandremembrance.org/articles/article/?id=A0003

It's not my problem. I don't care about other whites, like whites in America for example. Being white is not my identity. Being German is my identity.

How about instead of migrating you just fucking kill your cuck self?

Deutsche Manner sind faggots

This. Can confirm.

>Brit