/tdf/ Stage 10

Périgueux > Bergerac (178km)

Another flat stage. Sprint finish is expected.

Other urls found in this thread:

netstorage.lequipe.fr/ASO/cyclisme/le-tour/2016/reglement/TDF16_Reglement_BD.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TsCKRGBwPM0
twitter.com/LeTour/status/884720544633028608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Happenings from the last stage:
Geraint Thomas (SKY, GC 2), Richie Porte (BMC, GC 5) and Rafał Majka (BOH, GC 10) are out. Porte probably till the end of a season with broken pelvis and collar bone.

Arnaud Démare massacred half of his own team, >Pinot left with four teammates.

>FDJ tactics

Gesink as well.

Overall standings after stage 9.

Victims of stage 9:

Geraint Thomas (SKY) injuries
Richie Porte (BMC) injuries
Manuele Mori (UAD) injuries
Arnaud Démare (FDJ) time limit
Mickaël Delage (FDJ) time limit
Jacopo Guarnieri (FDJ) time limit
Ignatas Konovalovas (FDJ) time limit
Mark Renshaw (DDD) time limit
Matteo Trentin (QST) time limit
Juraj Sagan (BOH) time limit
Rafał Majka (BOH) injuries
Robert Gesink (TLJ) injuries
Jos van Emden (TLJ) injuries

Final kilometers of today's stage

kittelwinslol

The only outside obstacle that seems to stand between Kittel and another win is that pair of 90+ degree turns, but the last one is at 500 m, so that's probably enough time to make up any lost positions.

Can anyone stop this madman?

D-Demare will catch up !

Demare is still in Düsseldorf last I heard.

too bad the weather's gonna be shit, the Dordogne valley is gorgeous.

ez win for kittel.
I wonder what really happened to démare. French medias mentioned that he might have been sick buthe and his whole team denied, which is strange because it's an easy and plausible excuse.

The drugged skeleton won the tour again. Boring as fuck.

Go Fuglsang

>too bad the weather's gonna be shit
Dry or wet today?

Denmark is by far the best country per capita in tdf

>implying no Luxembourg

The best you ever had was the >Schlecks which were elite, but no where near the level of Micheal Rasmussen.

Stop posting.

Luxembourg is one of the most winning nations in tdf, even if you remove Andy's scam win.

Maybe my post was a bit harsh, but most of Luxembourg's victories came from more than 50 years ago. Sure Frantz, Faber and Gaul won a lot, but that was ages ago.

Who /AG2R/ here?

>KWL
I actually think Greipel will win, because Trentin is out of the race too

Has Kittel ever managed to stay in Trentin's wheel anyway?

Not in the last 500 meters but in the last kilometers he replaced Kittel well in front

Dan Martin (QST) Richie Porte

Dan McLay's new helmet. Depicting life back in England.

dry but cloudy as fuck

at least he's still in race

FDJ fucking dead.

Also, went for a comfy 35km ride with a mate today. 18 degrees cloudy and no wind. Lovely.

>Demare

biggest meme of the race

FROOMEWONLOL

Not if a Frenchman crashes him, to give Bardet a better chance

RIP Merckx

dont see all the somalis and muslims on it

Dan is the man. He has decent speed but he is bad at positioning himself.

But he won a sprint where he went off his line and caused everyone to almost die!

This is a comfy thread. Take this shit to Sup Forums

Race starts in one bong, lads.

Im going to say something crazy here guys..... I think Kittel just might win today

>somali
>shit
yeah really. I'm gonna have lunch soon

Will the greatest rider of our generation ever win a Tour again, or any GT?

;_;

I see the young Contador in Aru, there's still hope, though ._.

woah!

He is done. He has contract until 2018. I think he will retire.
Marc Soler could be a future GT winner. He is a strong climber.

Are any of the other teams going to want a sprint today? Quickstep should be the only team working for one.

FDJ, Bora, Dimension Data - they won't help now.
Cofidis and Lotto Soudal perhaps, but if they're sensible their best chances are from a break.

Has anyone managed to find the 2017 rulebook?

The 2016 one is here netstorage.lequipe.fr/ASO/cyclisme/le-tour/2016/reglement/TDF16_Reglement_BD.pdf but...

If I cycle to get fish and chips I can get them back home faster than I can walk, but I might mush them all up.

What should I do?

O, I don't really know him, but l'Avenir at the age of 21 is pretty gud, unfortunately not many results since that in 2015.

How far is it? I wouldn't risk it.

> Arnaud Démare (FDJ) time limit
> Mickaël Delage (FDJ) time limit
> Jacopo Guarnieri (FDJ) time limit
> Ignatas Konovalovas (FDJ) time limit

The state of FDJ
Démare a mérde

Well It's hard to get many chances on Movistack

DiData could do it. After that close finish from Hagen, I'd say it's worth a try. Katusha still hasn't lost any riders, so they will work for Kristoff for certain. Sunweb could also try, since Matthews is closest to Kittel in points classification.

use a backpack.

>Rafał Majka (BOH) injuries
I cry everytime.
>BOH dead
>FDJ shite
w e w

don't you have a basket on your bike?

Can he do TT and go downhill?

youtube.com/watch?v=TsCKRGBwPM0

I miss this.. fuck Froome

4th in spanish national TT and 7th in the last TT in Tour de Suisse were he finished 8th overall.
His stage win in Route du sud was impressive even though the peloton was pretty weak. But he was sitting on the front and pulling for Quintana and then when he had killed everybody but one i think he got the go from Movi/Quintana to attack and go and take the stage. He's promising.

Froome was based last year though. Only thing that sucks is Skys budget. Which is hardly Froomes fault.

its just banter majt xD

>that cadence at 24%

Fucking insane.

twitter.com/LeTour/status/884720544633028608

well-well, another contender.

Quintana is still 27.
Movistar also have Carapaz and Fernandez, and Roson joining them, and maybe Landa.

>i need someone who can pull all the opposition and then start a sprint way too early to finish
>say no more i know just the guy

>matthews
this guy got in the breakaway on a hardcore mountain stage to get the intermediate sprint points. His team will work for a sprint for sure.

Katusha will bring it too, and I think cofidis will go and try too since bouhani hates the fuck out of demare and will want a stage victory even more now that he's out (though kittel and matthews are 20X better than him)

A bunch sprint will just result in Kittel extending his lead in green though. If Matthews wants green they need to be more creative. If Kittel and Matthew both score 0 today, that's a win for Matthews.

Cycling teams are stupid though, so I expect to see all the teams helping Kittel to another win.

Formolo could become a real contender. Him and Villela and Bettiol are on Cannondale because they were merged into Garmin. I would imagine Formolo would leave and go to one of the "Italian" teams and get a serious push.

Sunweb is also a team that is happy to not work. They are lazy like Orica.

wtf is he 14?

Can see Formolo being a fringe GT contender, but unless his ITT improves dramatically that's all he'll be. Top 5 at the Giro sort of thing. The Pozzovivo career, which is no bad career.

9 in the Vuelta at age 23
10 in the Giro at age 24

Looks promising

How is Brain Nygaard not persona non grata?

He is, in my book. He should fuck off in the commentator booth, just let Chris do all the talking, with Staghoj asking a few questions

24 now. he was 22 in the picture. He's a bit like Basso or Nibali. Not a pure climber.

Honestly I wouldn't even piss on him if he was on fire.

Before the tour started I tought that it would suck hard with Chris in the booth, but I really think that he is doing a great job.

he looks fat and skinny at the same time

> We still have 8 strong riders in the race. These are professional athletes who know what they're doing.

(Porte did not)

Basso was a pure climber.
A pure diesel engine climber. He couldn't do anything else.

What did Brian Nygaard do?

Yeah, Chris is actually fucking good, I see him taking Rolf's job in 2-3 years

First for Marion

I mostly stick to Eurosport, but what I've heard of Chris has been awful. Horrible voice (not his fault, but it's there) and far too interested in being lelrandom.

who is in the booth? Ritter, Rolf & Chris?
well thats what i mean. not a little dancing one like quintana or pantani.
he did it all.

>people defending the unwritten leader rule with Tom nad Poogate
>now even more people questioning this unwritten rule since Froome didn't wait for Dan or Porte

ayy lmao no one likes this skelly, can't wait for the grand doping reveal

wtf i hate animal abusers now

THANKS JUAN

Staghoj, Nygaard and Chris from 14-16
Leth, Rolf and Ritter from 16-end

What he did was unspeakable.

Do you like Rolf commentating?

BARE 50 KRONER OM MÅNEDEN

Only idiots will defend either of those.

wow that must really suck. Chris should just do it alone.

hello

>Hey user, think you can follow my wheel?

good afternoon

>Shitmano
>Ultegra

No, thank you!

she really turns me on. Julian Absalon is making sex with her.