As a homosexual, I feel unwelcome here

As a homosexual, I feel unwelcome here.
What country is best for gays?

Other urls found in this thread:

dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/19631/1/spain-is-the-worlds-most-lgbt-friendly-country-pew-research-centre-poll-finds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Norway

Gracias seƱor

Russia, they will heal you

Sweden YES

Literally any country is good for gays if you don't brag about sucking dick in public.

There aren't many countries that aren't "welcoming" of homosexuals besides third world shitholds in the ME and Africa (and Russia)

That being said, there isn't a place on Earth where EVERYBODY is going to fall over themselves to treat you nicely. Gay men can't handle the idea that there are people who don't like them and can't stfu about it.

Nazi

Sounds good.

Top 5 are Netherlands, Spain, Canada, Belgium, and Norway.

the country of Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle

>seattle
Fuck off we're full.

lets go to cap hill user

Gays belong in hell.

The rural towns in Norway are very old fashioned, religious and conservative so I would stay far away from those places. Oslo and Bergen are safe places.

Over half of all the main stream people in Norway are either gay or lesbian. There are even gay main stream muslims in Norway. Pic related, Norway's most famous gay muslim

Sounds like a plan my man

RARE
A
R
E

I've heard Vienna is a pretty gay city.

>Chechnya, they will heal you
FTFY.

In Norway homosexuals are seen as no big deal. You don't even need gay parades or anyone speaking for your cause, because nobody gives a shit if you're gay.

a... a good kind :)

>seattle
>Fuck off we're full.
Full of gays and liberal cunts. That sounds like the perfect place for OP.

Massachusetts

>implying anyone outside of Westboro gives enough of a shit about gays to cause you any verbal or physical harm.

Can confirm we're more than full. Go to Portland OP. I think they're getting full too but the difference is that's not my problem.

greece

Saudi Arabia

Why would you say Russia is bad for homosexuals?

yes very interesting fact. They are not even manly.They look like fucking faggot.

>turkroach
Kek. Turks are notoriously gay.
Russia is one of the manliest countries. But being gay isnt actually illegal.

You just think anyone who doesnt have repulsive shitskin/insectoid features looks gay

Why does everything seems chiller in Norway?

Poland

>a leaf calling people shitskin

We're #1 in gay friendliness. Come home, fellow latino.
dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/19631/1/spain-is-the-worlds-most-lgbt-friendly-country-pew-research-centre-poll-finds

omg sorry they are manly af

>latino

Russia. At least our goverment is full of faggots.

Omfg, move to a different city or state dumb ass. There are parts of the country that treat you fine.

This. Avoid the southeast, the great plains, and rural areas in general. Any major city outside of the most conservative regions should be very gay friendly these days.

Argentina (Buenos Aires -> Capital)... people there is very open mind.