Orlando = Columbine 2.0

It took the police 3 FUCKING HOURS to send the SWAT team in and it was in a crowded bar with 300+ people!

How is this even Fucking allowed to happen!? You MotherFucking cowardly police, you always Fucking do this!

How do you not got in immediately after an active Fucking shooter!? Do you know how many times this cat had to Fucking reload!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You MOTHERFUCKERS YOU!

Copfag here. I don't have the gear required to stop a threat like this if I'm the fist one on the scene.
My entire job is to get people back, take a shot if I can, but otherwise hold the scene until swat gets to my location. No telling what the response time may be.

Don't like this reality? Then give cops better gear. Oh but wait, then we're all scary and militarized.

spbp

/thread

Yeah they'll just charge into the club no briefing, no layout, find and kill the shooter. You fucking retard.

or we could just get rid of cops all together

Holy shit OP got told

/thread

French were faster.
you guys are gay

why not, it works in cs

Lol always excuses.

Just a couple weeks ago, there was a shooting at UCLA. The cops and SWAT were in there like gangbusters, easily could've taken down 10 or 20 shooters. No dicking around with waiting 3 hours to go in.

Then again, LAPD is an actual police force and Orlando must just be full of cokeheads posing as cops.

/thread

OP confirmed fag

because it was a real thing that happened

false flags have ten times the organization this had

plus police being cucks and bomb reports

>swat shouldn't be a thing
No wonder you didn't pass the police iq limit.

This has been bothering me too. In bumfuck Nebraska, Police are trained to run right in and eliminate the threat no matter the risk. I am very confused by OPD's response.

'Force Protection' is a disease that has gripped police and military alike

This. I'm a conscripted police officer and i 100% agree with this shit.
Traffic is the main delay.

LAPD is borderline militia.

they got to the Waco biker fight in 40 seconds

Why... Why did you capitalize every "Fucking"?

youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE

So it's OK for the SWAT team to need 3 hours to take a threat down? The fuck is the use of patriot act then and all the other shit supposed to guarantee freedom?
There is no use, because it's actually there to enslave every last motherfucker.

Cops ate only used to shooting nignogs, they don't know what to do otherwise.

I work with a lot of cops and am related to a couple and that's not how things are done here. But of course I'm a coloradofag and the police here are pretty used to dealing with active shooters now. I mean with the Aurora shooting the first cop was on scene and inside in like 3 minutes.

I'm not sure where you work though so I'm not sure how you guys are trained to handle things there. I know jeffco sheriff developed a good active shooter response strategy after columbine that is used for all Colorado LE and I guess I thought most the country used it too

what im trying to say is electric 6 predicted this years ago. the elites planed this out to start a nuclear war.
"Abe Lincoln 1963 = Civil war = the 13 states that ISIS declared war on.
>"lets start a war, start a nuclear war... at the gay bar.

its all in front of you folk!

Fuck you pig.

You motherfuckers shot my friend d lo before I could get him to a Bernie rally in Feb

bitch ass pigs you all deserve to die

mobile posters

Because you want to know the truth?

The cops have NO DUTY to protect you!

Read that again, THE COPS HAVE NO FUCKING DUTY TO PROTECT YOU!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Took those fucking cops 3 hours to get in, fucking 3. I don/t blame them, I don't know the specifics, or the layout of the club, or if the doors were jammed.

But I do know something, The media will make this story go away, because it doesn't fit the narrative of the " YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE", Obama threw gays under the bus, and chose muslims as the protected class.

Arm yourselves people. Get a CCW, train how to use it, get a knife, some mace, a bright flashlight, hit the gym, take a martial arts class, and don't go quietly into that good night.

>war over gays being killed in a bar

you got any better proof than a faggy music video
i doubt it

Because he had hostages

No wonder so many died. Even if you are shot once, you bleed out in 3 hours. And that 3 hours, that's just them breaching the doors. All the people that had to be sifted thru with the dead and injured. Many more could have been saved.

HO

LY

SHIT

I love that song.

they should take a lesson from the handling of the new years rape sprees in cologne and numerous other places in germany. speaking of, have you caught anyone yet? taking a while, innit?

that train going into the mountain at the end.

at last I finally see

Not to mention they suspected he had bombs with him. So yeah let them all run in and get blown up

>we don't have the gear

What you mean is your a scared little pussy play acting as an American hero with absolutely no intention of putting your life in any serious danger in order to save lives. Fuck you.

>dont like this then give cops more gear

HOW ABOUT LET LAW ABIDING CITIZENS CARRY GUNS YOU FUCKING PIGS

FUCK OFF

WAIT FOR YOUR PUSSY ASS TO DO SOMETHING WHEN I CAN JUST PULL MY GUN AND KILL THIS MOTHER FUCKER

YOU SPECIAL SHIT BAGS ARE OVERWEIGHT AND INEFFICIENT AT BEST

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR 20+ MINUTE RESPONSE TIME

FUCK YOU

work for a non cuck PD that allows you your own gun, then you can bring a kick ass rifle to work and be the hero

Holy shit how retarded can these basement dwellers be?

>be cop
>play dress up army
>yell at drug addicts
>pretend to be tough
>shit goes down
>run away and set up a parameter

makes sense

I don't know what you're talking about. I never said that swat shouldn't be a thing.
I have no idea what Orlandos excuse is but in my department we don't have a dedicated swat team, we're not big enough.
We rely on patrolman and detectives who have gone through swat training in addition to their other job.
Not every shift has swat members on it so they'd have to be called in, briefed. You can see how this would take time.

Like I said though, thus is MY department in talking about. Orlando surely has a dedicated swat unit just waiting around, what their excuse is I have no idea.

I have no plate carrier, a shitty hand me down shotgun and no ballistic helmet. I'm also not trained for active shooter situations. Blindly engaging someone with a rifle is suicide.

>be usa
>get your cuckshed filled with aids blood
>thanks mohammed

How about people who call 911 and detail their terrorist attack hours ahead of time and proceed to carry out the act unhindered? Who gets the blame?

>guns are evil
>give up your guns the police will save you
I have nothing against LEOs, but their job is to put me in a bag and find out who did it.

>Shot by police
>Bernie supporter
Nigger confirmed

Get shot by a nigger, dude.

Are you saying my assumptions of US police from lethal weapon is false?

berncuck detected

>when seconds count police are only three hours away

Time to pink pill some faggots for Trump, kids.

>cops want to be treated like heroes for writing speeding tickets
>won't even storm a lone shooter by himself when innocent lives are in danger

Leave out ft hood and San Bernardino good goy

Basically this. Can't have it both ways.

>2016
>as of June 12
>last 164
>myriad "whitey" mass murders left out

The police are not obligated to protect you.

>I don't have the gear required to stop a threat like this if I'm the fist one on the scene.
You don't have a gun? Or do you mean you're missing the "gear" that's supposed to be swinging between your legs?

You Motherfucking Cops are the Cowards of the County!

It was one Fucking shooter! Use your Fucking training and tactics! You get Fucking paid to run into scenes like this. That's what your Fucking Bullshit unions always say and it's the reason your job is so Fucking "Dangerous" right? Now you don't even do that?

Hepcat are you Fucking KIDDING ME!!!??

liberals keep thinking terrorists take hostages

really it just takes a while to shoot 100 people

remember france?
>boom boom boom boom
>its a "hostage sitch"

They were probably doing something more important than worrying about fags

>handgun
>army

this

I already addressed this.
I'm getting a lot of shit for not wanting to run headfirst into a situation I don't have any reliable Intel on. If you guys don't like this you have two options.

Join the police force. You're all clearly tier one operators.
Demand that your local police get the training and equipment they need to handle any situation.

>it was one fucking shooter
We scream hours after the fact. Could have been 2, could have been 20.

They are literally bankrolled by citizen taxes to protect them.
You are fucking retarded.

Please God, let it be real!
THE

SOUTH

SHALL

RISE!

>It was one Fucking shooter!

it was three jackass, with who knows what kind of support team, you don't know shit about what was what

Woah I had no idea the police made the laws, thanks for clearing that up

Well that's what you get when you work for some podunk little town where they can't afford shit

Let's not forget the fact that it happened at like 2-3 am. SWAT guys all had to get woken up and drive to the station, right? Or do they sleep there?

You're right I didn't notice it was only one year. I was thrown off by you grouping in all the niggers as legal gun owners and gang violence as mass shootings.

Thanks for yoir service and the info. What are SWAT response times generally like? I imagine in somewhere like Orlando it could take some time to gather the troops and arrive at the location

Gotta shit shower and shave before we kill the bad guys.

All of the Monday morning quarterbacking from NEET itt.

LAPD founded SWAT, they have one of the worlds biggest teams and they are full-time SWAT operators. They go to work and train and workout and wait for something to happen.

>being a cuck and not risking your life like we pay you to
>expecting us to be ok with the "I need better equipment than the threats I'm facing" meme

Your job is not to sit back and protect your own fat doughnut eating ass. If you don't like it you have no business being a cop in the first place.

Trips, also my car number.
Again, everything varies by department.
If anything happened between 6am and 10pm We'd have guys on the street who are swat. All they'd have to do before responding is pull over. Put on their gear and grab their rifle.
10-6 everyone would have to be woken up and drive back into town/call location
>meme

>Public school dropout doesn't know about Warren vs. DC

No we just don't want to hear law enforcement and government preach to us about how the police can protect us.

what happen with "fuck the police"

Too mainstream

I mean come on man there was a dunkin donuts at the scene. Getting cops there should not have been a 3 HR ordeal.

I can understand waiting for another unit or two to arrive on scene but REALLY?

You guys are trained for situations EXACTLY LIKE THIS. I don't piss away my tax dollars to your shitty unions and local cities for my own enjoyment. Wow you might have to actually throw yourself in harms way instead of eating donuts and yelling at someone for driving 5+ over the speed limit.

I am not anti-police but this is such a pathetic excuse. Bring your own AR or badass pistol if your dept. is too much of a jew to supply you with decent weapons.

OP is a fag. Keep doing your job the way you were trained. Rushing in situation like that could very well let the SOB get away and do more harm.
>Oh but wait, then we're all scary and militarized.
not a good way to keep people on your side. It might not be so bad if we didn't have such crooked bastards for politicians.

>better gear
Its response time y'all dont gave cars?

The reality probably wasn't gear but manpower. Nobody wants to be a cop if you're constantly called racist for touching tyrone the wrong way.

No, really I'm not.
We had two days out of 10 weeks at the Academy that were scenario based. Of those, we only got to do one and MAYBE watch another.
We got a half assed day worth of building searches.

This is the state Academy mind you, responsible for the basic training of the majority of police officers in the state.
Advanced training isn't offered to me at my department for at least two years because they're afraid I'll just add it to my resume and jump ship. Which is exactly what I plan on doing because I work in a dying city with piss poor management.

I'm here to try and inform you guys as to just how ineffective the basic patrol cop is for a situation like this.

Sounds like Orlando SWAT could learn a thing or two from some frog cops.

Not him buuuuut.....

Have you ever been to a nightclub? Most aren't exactly the roomiest of places. The clubs are designed to be close enough for people to bump into one another but not enough to be claustrophobic for the average normie.

This brings me to the second part.
THEY WERE PACKED IN LIKE SARDINES IN A CAN

People seem to forget that the just because velocity of a bullet is greatly reduced after penetrating a human body doesn't necessarily mean it will stop. As long as its not 9mm (and judging from the carnage it probably wasnt) most munitions will have the stopping power to kill 2-3 people in extremely close proximity

Here in Australia in our last "terrorist" incident, where an ISIS sympathiser held up a cafe, the police had a clear shot on him but didn't take it. Eventually they stormed in and killed two hostages as well as the terrorist.

So your police are at least a bit better than ours.

Never seen it before so I'm wondering:
What with the shiny blue color on the weapons handle and the blue bands on the removable parts?

Training weapons

Rubber weapons. This is a 'stock photo'.

>tfw we invented modern policing and literally every other country copies us

I really don't know what you expected from a bunch of night crew cops. All the good police are asleep in their beds because they earned normal working hours.

DUDE

Probably anfag.

>better gear

don't you faggots carry around kevlar vests and M-16 variants in your squad cars? What more could you possibly need?

what next, firefighters who don't enter burning buildings?

Omar " BlastinĀ“ and FastinĀ“ " Mateen

Welfare queen faggot clocks in 3 hours (probably overtime pay cause cops love that) sitting on his arse while Americans die because he doesn't get a Doomguy outfit. Never forget that cops work for the government, not the people.

Did you know that if you were to condense the timeline down a couple days you'd even eliminate that 53 number? Then it would really look like Muslims don't commit any religiously-motivated crimes! Make sure to do that in the next fucktarded infographic you make. Nice image btw. :)