Unironically this

Uhhhhh

>i listen to music

I liked arranged vgm osts

youtu.be/ETqCEGBowHA

>I refuse to listen to music because it's associated with another form of media

most of the videogame music i know is classical

how does it feel being a brainlet?

>it's another "i'm so insecure about my taste in music that i shit on others' to validate myself" thread

move along nothing to see here

Pretty damn good

>I listen to AMV songs

Mega man has top tier music

name literally one (won [1]) thing wrong with this

Ignorance is bliss

Unironically, Minecraft soundtrack is great. If it weren't associated with the game, I bet you guys would all like it way more.

Cringeposters' opinions should not be considered. Sup Forums being the board that it is however does not understand this.

You tell us

Yes, that picture accurately describes the type of person who posts these threads.

Alright, since you asked for it so nicely.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohtE5SN-byw

Jesper Kyd is good

>not enjoying the orchestral bliss that is the Bloodborne soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=3sr349qR9s8

Are you guys actually so detached from regular society you don't see the inherent cringiness and manchild implications of actually going out of your way to listen to music from a child's toy?

>all the music i make is said to sound like video game music although i fucking hate video game music

>calls a soundtrack "OST"

Then stop making heavy electronic music with blatant orchestral synths using a $10 iPad app.

You do realize that video games are more omnipresent than ever, right? Mobile gaming/casual gaming is an actual trend. Soon, it will be the norm to play video games, and anyone who doesn't will be considered an outcast. This isn't the early 2000s anymore; being considered a nerd or geek isn't offensive anymore. Now, with the advent of the internet, we've accepted nerd culture to the point where "Normies" actually desire to be considered smart or tech-savvy.

The problem with the average person who listens to video game music isn't so much that they listen to it. The problems tend to be:

>They don't really listen to anything else
>They usually listen to video game music because it's specifically associated with video games, not because they specifically love the sound or style

I put it in the same category as people who listen to anime soundtracks because it's related to anime