I noticed a couple of you unironically enjoy Cardi B’s “music” 1) She’s not even remotely talented with her...

i noticed a couple of you unironically enjoy Cardi B’s “music” 1) She’s not even remotely talented with her “art” 2) she’s fucking disgusting looking and retarded (“imma get kodack black on a song but idk what to call it.. imma call it Bodack Yellow :D”) 3) if you’re going to shill for a mommy musician, at least pick someone like St. Vincent or Angel Olsen.

i noticed a couple of huge things about her too

maybe some people are into ratchet bimbos. the way she talks is pretty hot. i bet she has a lot of nice lingerie and likes it from behind

then again you probably have hooked up with two 4/10 whities so you dont know whats good

I just like titties.

>the way the braindead pavement ape talks in ebonics is pretty hot
nice b8 m80

Angel is my queen and I will protect her at all costs

Just because you're a racist doesn't mean you can belittle some bodies art or make it invalid. Especially talking about how she looks , ignorance is in attractive as fuck and a big reason you're probably alone and depressed.

*unattractive

Her music is garbage but she's a great comedian/talker/personality. I came to her music hoping it'd have some of the wit and personality that you can see in any of her interviews, but it's just generic rap crap.
But I'd rather listen to her than pleb shit like St. Vincent tbqh.

>ywn do mom-son roleplay with Angel Olsen, Joanna Newsom, Hayley Williams, and Carly Rae Jepsen
Why even live, bros? ;_;

Yeah St.Vincent is worse than any rap lol

i’m a racist because she’s a disgusting “human” who makes laughable “music” ok buddo stay mad u gay ass perma virgin

lil bump

she seems pretty good to me. i like her

this
>internet racist who gets mad about pop music calling someone else a virgin for having normal, sane opinions

you don't have to act this way bro. it can get better.

yeah good luck fucking any girl in 2017 or 2018 if u try to tell them you dont like bodak yellow

>normal, sane opinions
teach me your ways on how to play life safely, i wanna be a badass just like you
my girlfriend and literally all of her friends think Cardi B is repulsive and puts out trash “music”

OP is a fag, but anyone that thinks Bodack Yellow is actually song of the year is even more mentally deficient than me.

>tfw talking to a beautiful girl that reminds me of angel

feels good bros. any music for this feel?

thats because ur gf and her friends are all racist ass niggas lmao

ebic *upvotes*

dont upvote me nigga but feel free to smash that mf like and subscribe we finna get that yt paper