Shows that white people will never truly understand

Shows that white people will never truly understand.

The Cosby show.

Key and Peele.

Family Matters.

Chappelle's Show.

Ironically I'm pretty sure this show is supposed to appeal to whites.

So why aren't they on a boat to Africa?
That would be really appealing to white folks.

>lawrence fishburne's daughter's buttne

You're right, I don't understand.

There's two fathers in the photo, talk about unrealistic

All nigger shows ever made and that will ever be made. Especially Empire

Kek
In all seriousness though, a show about rich blacks in the suburbs is the perfect show for middle-class white liberals
>A lot of the stuff that applies to them happens to any financially well-off family, feels relatable
>The son is so n3rdy xd
>Just enough black jokes to make people feel "cultured" for watching the show
>Narrator makes sure black jokes are dumbed down enough so whitey can understand them

The scenes with the 2 white people he works with are always super racist and annoying af.
>white ppl are so stupid and privileged!

my mom watches this garbage

>that episode where the mother has a problem with her son's girlfriend being white and the mom reminds her she's half-white
>the next 5 minutes are an animated revisionist history lesson to convince the audience she's a true negress even though her dad is white
I was in awe

But seriously like the only 2 white people on the show both work for their marketing company. And they try to make them look so like passive-aggressive racist and just plain oblivious to the subtle racial undertones that the black people give off to them.

aww does that trigger you?

yes

that's cute, keep bitching about how hard your life is by being "victimized" by harmless "racism"

You're trying way too hard, be a bit more subtle

he just said it was annoying breh

It's more like they play the victim by bitching about how hard their life has been and that "dey dun came up".

Harmless racism is all it is though at the end of the day.

do they make them stereotypically bland and lacking in personality?

every black sitcom I've seen does this with white characters

Yup. They're the boring lucky white people who did nothing to get to where the hard working black people are.

>false flagging this hard on an Indonesian nail painting forum

>calls it "super racist"
>admits to being triggered by it
Sure sounds like it's "just annoying"

>calls it "super racist"
maybe he called it super racist because it is. i don't know as i haven't seen it.

>admits to being triggered by it
because the word triggered is being tossed around like cuck and being used generally. i'm guessing he didn't mean he went out, gained 500 lbs, waved his arms around and screamed at random people around him because it upset him so much and made him go seek out a safe space.

>black people
>family

something niggers only ever see on tv

glad you agree

I'm a Southern White Trump voter and I actually like blackish.

The black indoctrination/propaganda is fun.

Its the only ABC sitcom I don't care for.

I'd watch that show.

I only watch it for Yara

you make it sound like The Cosby Show, which it isn't. The characters aren't relatable, they're all obnoxious retards

>that conference room with transparent walls.