The bane of burnley

>the bane of burnley
>the hull city humilitator

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40556229/irish-newspaper-mistakes-stormzy-for-new-manchester-united-player-romelu-lukaku
youtube.com/watch?v=IG6Lw58_joA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is exactly what they needed last year. they drew so many low-tier teams by not scoring against them. Bournemouth even outscored Manure. I still believe Manure will be meme material laughing stock team but Lukaku was not a bad move.

They had Ibra you fucking mongoloid

yeah and they scored less than Bournemouth and drew half of the lower table by 0-0. i am not even talking about the 10 goals difference Manure had with every single team above them in the table.

He had about a 10% conversion rate. United could've won the league with a half decent striker.

we already had this thread for tsunaldo

well the original was for higuain so i don't see why it can't branch out

the Lester molester

>The Burnley Butcher
>The Swansea Sinker
>The Palace Pummeler
>The Newcastle (a)Nihilator

>the huddersfield humbler

The Sunderland Humblerman

he put the con in afcon

the hillsborough of liverpool

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40556229/irish-newspaper-mistakes-stormzy-for-new-manchester-united-player-romelu-lukaku

KEK

Ibra's finishing was shit-tier last season.

youtube.com/watch?v=IG6Lw58_joA

>the stoke stormer

the nigerian prince

Arr rook same desu senpai

The Huddersfield Bloodersfield

Reminder that Pogba gets criticism for not getting enough assists

>Ibra's finishing was shit-tier last season.
His finishing was always shit. He just got famous in 2004 for some weird, spectacular goals but was always a mediocre striker. His personality is what sells him.

oh my, this is the definition of delusion

I dislike his shitty personality, but saying he's a mediocre striker is just retarded. He's not Aguero or Suarez, but cmon

Customers keep saying this and they couldn't be more wrong. Lukaku is such a downgrade from Ibra it's not even funny.

i hope manure enjoys the quality of a player like Lukakker

It's not that big of a deal, problem is with >mouyes.

>the grime scene's benteke

>Swansea sinker
Not so fast

lol'd
wtf i love pogba now