Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtDRJeBMLs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EP was alright

Revival is miles ahead of this

nice b8

>being this much of a contrarian brainlet

>contrarian
Not OP but I don't think preferring this is contrarian. There's such a huge difference between this album and his classic LPs that it wouldn't surprise me at all that this would appeal to someone who didn't like any of his other stuff. I personally enjoy everything up to Encore but this album definitely has a very different vibe to it that makes it almost feel completely separate from the rest of his discography. There are some really chill beats on here and it puts me in an entirely different mood than the rest of his stuff.

ThATs An AWfuLLy Hot AlBum OP, Oh did You Hear that Revival Just dropped? Its My new Album Its Got All You WaNT, CoFFEe PAWTS, SpagheTTi, FRAAAAaMMEeeSs, and POP, Did I mention My Daughter Hailie Is HAWT? Hawter then a coffeee PAWT, inCesT is All I Got, CauSe I dont Know HoW to Work Computer RoboTs

If OP wasn't a dumb baiter, he'd just focus on praising the album instead of shitting on the discography though.

Also sure it's really different with mostly different mood and chill, simple production but Em's rhyme schemes and voices are pretty close to his other works, his battle rap punchlines are there too. Infinite and Open Mic wouldn't be out of place on any of his newer albums.

I have a hard time seeing how anyone could honestly like Infinite but totally disregard the rest of his work, unless one was absolutely focused on the chill atmosphere and hated everything else about it, I guess.

Will Trumptards remain triggered in the next year too? Come on, it's been 2 months since he murdered daddy, chill out.

>being this much of a faggot
and not just admitting the "freestyle" and album was trash

beat me to it :(

If it were trash, people wouldn't be triggered enough to still reference it so much later but just laugh it off and forget.

cant tell if bait

You raise some good points and I agree with most of it actually. Though I still can see why someone who doesn't care for his work overall could appreciate Infinite. Though I will admit I find it hard to believe anyone would LOVE Infinite and HATE the rest of his work. But I imagine some people who focus more on the production/beats/atmosphere rather than the rapping itself could appreciate Infinite and ignore the rest of his discography.

>I'M not the triggered one!!!!!
>FUCKING B88888

The last 4 or 5 songs in Revival were good.

Castle and Arose were the best. If the whole album had that energy and raw emotion he might have actually gotten somewhere with it.

"Jade I'm missing your birthday!"
"Thankyou for waiting to open gifts, but you can just open them, dad aint making it home for christmas..."

Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtDRJeBMLs4

I agree, for these exact reasons. The other Eminem albums just feel kinda tryhard, the beats sound so bland, not necessarily bad, but they sound like on any other album, nothing inventive.
Infinite just seems so chill, and so real.
I think I'm just a sucker for early/demo albums in general

Only good song on that album

Infinite is just a Nas knockoff

SOMEBODY GIVE ME A CUP TO FILL IT THE FUCK UP AND SPILL IT ON DONALD TRUMP

ARGHHH

MY LYRICS ARE SO CEREBRAL, I'M KILLING THESE REPUBLICAN VILLAINS BECAUSE I'M FUCKING EVIL AND I'M SPILLING MY GUTS SO LISTEN THE FUCK UP, FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE