Are you finally happy, christians ?

Are you finally happy, christians ?
I as a muslim am ashamed of what Omar did, because our religion doesn't allow us to kill. But you've caused it with your gayness.
Prepare for when ISIS comes for you guys because i assure you none will survive, islam will shine
Al salétou 3ala mouhammad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g
payameafghantv.com/index.html
google.com/maps/place/21135 Victory Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91303/@34.1877455,-118.5936299,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x80c29c1c92a1fbed:0x8703df42dc475da3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>But you've caused it with your gayness.
>Prepare for when ISIS comes for you guys

You forgot to add no homo

Faggots in the west aren't Christians. They're infidels. We don't control this society. The Jews do.

BASED OMAR!

Omar "suck cock, get this glock" mateen!!!

I'm being serious.
Islam is the only true religion and you'll see your jesus bullshit when ISIS's swords cut through your necks. Know that allah is merciful, but his wrath is very big

may the trump stump your allah

Muzzies and faggots btfo.

Eat shit Muhammad,i hope you fucking die

islam will shine
alahu akbar

>his wrath is very big

For you?

>ISIS
>Islam will shine

In the sense that they will all be martyred be the gun owning, Islamophobic population? 80 million strong? I like these odds. See you on the battlefield brownie.

The most accurate terrorist attack EVER!
Killed more grown men than Lanza could kill toddlers.

Try it goatfucker. I'll stuff you full of pig intestines

You literally worship Satan you dumb cuck.

Do you not realize after the Lord sent Jesus to Earth, Satan merely copied him? But instead APPEALED to all things human, instead of what Jesus did? Which was appeal to all things spiritual.

>Our religion doesn't let us kill people

Confirmed for never reading the Qu'ran. Also keep in mind that new "rules" override the old. So when it says "killing one is like killing all of humanity" it is completely overruled by what the Qu'ran says later.

Lol if don't think Allah fucked his 8 year bride while a servant fucked his asshole then you don;t understand old world practices.

Open your asshole Muhammed, or I will force you to open it myself.

>from ME or Africa
>biggest bantz of em all

>victim blaming
>our religion forbids killing
>I can't wait for ISIS to get you
>religion of peace
>moderate islam

Jews or whatever, you should repent before it's too late.
Allah says in his holybook :
Bism allah al rahmen al rahim :

Fuck them americans and their gay agenda... they want to ruin our youth

>our religion doesn't allow us to kill

Read Koran again Ahmed,

YOU HAD ONE JEEB

"ruin our youth"

Will you guys please update your bantz? Yall sound like a bunch of octogenarians

>they want to ruin our youth

And take them away from wholesome activities like fucking Camels?

You are just an useful idiot for the globalists, your religion and the vast majority of muslims will be gone in less than 10 years along with your pathetic allah baal satan and your false prophet mohaMad.

Top Illuminati Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g

You fucking jew let Palestinians alone you killer !
It's halal for us to execute those who attack us, and the gay people are trying to deviate us from the right way

nice taqiyya

No need to insult The Prophet c'mon guys it's not cool.
On the other hand, we've got almost full europe and america. Soon, the world will become muslim and allah's word will rise

Taqiyaa!

haha okay all you can do western scum is talk talk talk just talk
look how islam is the most growing religion now
it's just a matter of time

Sorry bud, but Satan already rules this world.

islam its a religion "of peace", yea...... suuuuuuure. xD

>implying allah is not satan

Faggot that's because our book have never been changed or lied upon. It's the only true book with no mistakes, not like the bible that got rewritten.
>Bible is peacefull
>Oh nvm about the old testament part

I hope his actions inspire more people to get higher kill count of degenerates

I wonder if their conversion rates exceed the rates at which we kill them. Really makes you think.

>you'll see your jesus bullshit when ISIS's swords cut through your necks

Troll thread.

>suuuuuuure
>xD

another reason to support isis

What I was saying is that they are the same....

It's all lies. You worship Satan.

go back to your cave where you rape little children you pedophile pig

Why aren't you man enough to take responsibility for your killing ?

Stop blaming others.. If you are compelled to to this do it and take the consequences . Don;t try and shift blame onto some unrelated group. Such women ..

It's too easy to bait Sup Forums

>our religion doesn't allow killing
>Isis is going to come and kill you all

The wild ride just keeps getting wilder.

don't talk to me jewish scum, last time i checked you're still a cuck

we aren't usually allowed to kill either, but you're allowing it with your stupidity

all mudslimes are ever going to accomplish is give us more and more reasons to kill muslims

they are never going to actually hurt western nations, in fact, we gain by taking your countries once the dust settles

So his dad broadcasts pro- Taliban crap from Canoga Park CA.

Website

payameafghantv.com/index.html

Google Map

google.com/maps/place/21135 Victory Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 91303/@34.1877455,-118.5936299,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x80c29c1c92a1fbed:0x8703df42dc475da3

checked

>Israel
>cucks

pick one Abdullah

If these are dubs, Christianity is a religion of pigs. Oh wait it already is lmao

for real? How is it that some enraged redneck with an AR hasn't assaulted a mosque in this country?

It's almost like we try and protect them more than we try to protect our own

everythin will be clear by time western scum
since the dawn of history and you evil infidel christians are trying to kill us but we are actually getting more and more in numbers
try to explain that

No need for words.
Fuck you all

The ilumminati has been using you this whole time.

You will take the mark of the beast after the NWO rises.

When you stand before the Father and Christ, what will you say before you are cast into hell?

Stay in your shithole mudslime

Hahaha guess who's going to hell for being an infidele ?
Soon you'll be cleansed

you run and hide in your stinky pathetic churchs full of pope cum you christyfags

fucking western cucks, I wonder what's worse
a canadian sucking his dog's dick or an american fucking his sister behind a church

Is that your argument?

Or do you really just wish to not acknowledge that you and all Muslims are being used as a tool?

Beware of false prophets, you will know them by their works. Christ is the only way to the Father.

as a gay white man in florida, i see this as another example that as a species we are in the process of evolving truly empathetic society. which is why we need to show third world countries how to behave in a higher evolved nonreligious first world society. if they aren't shown the love and respect they do not yet possess the capability for then they'll never learn.

Probably the muslims that fuck goats, then fuck their sisters, after gang banging a little boy.

Just look at the growing number of muslims across the world. Have you ever read the Holybook of Quran ? It's full of wisdom my friend.
Don't let the jewish propaganda try and give you a bad idea of us, we all exist for a reason

>because our religion doesn't allow us to kill.
Indeed? So what's the punishment for homosexuality in sharia law?

>Telling them to abandon their holy law

I hope you turn a 180, and soon.

>2016
>I as a muslim am ashamed of what Omar did, because our religion doesn't allow us to kill.
>Spends rest of thread threatening to kill.
>Islam, the fastest-growing mental disease in the world.

if anything I thank you roach

we removed fags and removed a kebab, and have reasons to remove more kebabs

Actually the Taliban are well known for fucking little boys.

>2016
>still using the fuck goats argument
>live in a country next to canada
>fucking their sisters after banging a little boy
>american

How does Allah, AKA the Arab moon god defend his followers from this? We no longer seem to care if they hide behind children.

Have you ever read Revelations my friend?

>we fuck like animals and indoctrinate young children, if they don't follow what we tell them we kill them

That is probably why it's growing bud. I think that you have forgotten Satan wins. For a short time, but he still does. Christ is the only way to the Father.

Joke time? Joke time!

A Muslim walks into a gay bar...
says he here to shoot fags and chew bubblegum. He searches his pockets and realizes he left his come at home.

The End.

(You)

>canada

Fuck Tunisia and Christ is a prophet in islam so watch your fucking mouth or your imam will honour kill your wife and then molest your children out of spite.

nice one buddy, I hope justin trudeau lubes up well with maple syrup before he jams his willy up your ass and lets his dog lick his penis clean afterwards

if they don't, their society will suffer and likely die out. there isnt any place for islam or any religion in first world society

>Be american
>go to school
>Get shot
>go to marcket
>Get shot
>go to church
>Get shot and burned
No matter your faggots got shot

'>canada'

No you repent. Jesus is the Son of God. Mahound was a false prophet. You're following him to Hell. Turn away from damnation and accept Christ as your Savior.

>getting baited by a kurd so hard hard you become an edgelord
kiss your boyfriend everything will be fine

Tunisia

Leaf boi tell me how sorry you are while i rape your girls and murder your family faggot

Extremely armed American redskinned savage here,
I will personally rape and savage any attempted attacker on my homeland within my vicinity. Allah will not help you. You will curse his name before I let you die.

you're 100% correct. I will be migrating to Israel when the shit hits the fan, to remove kebab in the West Bank and the homos from Tel Aviv

stfu, when was the last time Tunisia has been relevant since Carthage? uppercut yourself

I think they should shoot up a Mcdonalds next cause the victims can't run away haha

tunisia is going to hell along with all the other arab countries
the true one is the holy islamic state dont refer to true muslims as their own fake nation

you started all this but you will get peace if you ask for it

>be american
>be an infidel
>supports trump
>got shot at school
>went to wallmart to buy diet coke
>got shot
>blame muslims
>build a wall
>isis come and rape you all infidel gayfags

Tunisia added to nuke target list in WW3.

i'm sure isis is shaking in their halal boots what a though guy

Whites will reign supreme.

Hurr durr
Sage

lmao says the guy who has a nigger for a president and an orange idiot for next president

Yet.... that is all the left is fighting for. More Islam.
They heedlessly defend Islam and Muslims as well. I'm sorry, but the mindset that is Atheism has been hijacked. As far as any religion having a place.... the West is entirely built upon it.

Behead those who insult the religion of peace!

All of this fighting and religions against me another is making me sad.

Maybe it's best to turn off the Internet and tv.

>

MashALLAH brother

>Leaf boi tell me how sorry you are while i rape your girls and murder your family faggot

t. Religion of Peace

9/10 good bait thread.

Would let OP trigger me again.

>be american
>be a faggot
>can't do shit except sucking cock and getting shot
>go to a gaybar to get more dicks
>get shot
>Go and cry at McDonald while i stuff more dicks upon my ass
>Blame islam for everything
What a typical american day

Is that Oscar Isaac?

>I as a muslim am ashamed of what Omar did, because our religion doesn't allow us to kill. But you've caused it with your gayness.

THE EPITOME OF "MODERATE MUSLIMS" EVERYONE

You will die. Every single one of you.