You ARE the leakest wink. Goodbye

You ARE the leakest wink. Goodbye.

Why do limeys love game shows so much?

Haven't thought about this in YEARS nigga

remember when Kane won this show?

>tactically voting the best player off

No idea. I'm English and I can't get enough of the chase, eggheads and tipping point.

>top prize is usually less than 1000 quid

What even is the point?

? u know how many bings a bong can buy with 100 quid?

>Had a roommate at university
>Was a Muslim virgin /r9k/ lad
>Everyone got their question right
>First round they voted him off because no one could pronounce his name

Never let him live it down. God bless voting off the foreigner first.

I'd be bonging for yonks

Cheap to make, easy to make, just need one nerd making questions, one presenter to give some banter, then get whoever you want on to fill in the gaps

Oh, gosh, that's funny. That's really funny. Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. "You are the weakest link. Goodbye!" I've never heard anyone make that joke before. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show, right? "You are the weakest link. Goodbye!" And yet you've taken that, and used it out of context, to insult me in this everyday situation. Gosh, what a clever, smart boy you must be, to come up with a joke like that by your self. That's so fresh, too. Any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me while we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? Because I'm right here. God, you're so funny!

What did he mean by this?

I don't know I thought a bong and bing were time measurements, I guess a 100 quid can buy you a bong and a bing of extra life?

>Being (You) right now

>he doesn't watch early family guy

>entirely relies on bantz and irony by the host to carry the show
Small wonder Britain loves them

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>put on BBC2 at 17:59 so I can watch The Simpsons
>they've only just started the final round of The Weakest Link

Fuck this show, it's the most boring quiz show ever. Plus the winner only ever wins like £900 or something shit so what's the point?

>Muslim
Should have killed him desu

I didn't expect Sup Forums to be so close minded and edgy. For a group of pedo footfags you sure are close minded

>hate Muslims
>close minded
Maybe if they weren't so close minded and intolerant I wouldn't act the same towards them.

You first, be the bigger man.
also
>smarter than you
>on a game show
>heh they should murder him
you're more extreme and hateful than he is, and he's muslim
what's your excuse?

To think our pige started the year with 6 tourny wins in a row and he won't even make the major ;_;

>You first, be the bigger man.
No. Islam is shit. Fuck off Abdul. Mohammed was a warlording pedophile faggot and Islam is a shitty ass backwards ideology. Go fuck a goat, fagtron.