How could such a hack as Spielberg be responsible for such a masterpiece?

How could such a hack as Spielberg be responsible for such a masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross
youtube.com/watch?v=yudSjM2IB6E
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369
thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Jews-History&ScripturalOriginOfThe6MillionNumber.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Rosenberg
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Spielberg
>hack

i feel bad for the guy. you should listen to his comments when making that latest Indiana Jones movie... fucking George man

>hack
Literally forever one of the best film directors of the 20th century. Stop being such a hipster.

Spielberg is awful and so is OP's pic. Step up and stop being plebs.

>action/monster/alien happening off-screen
>zoom in on character's reaction face
I could have been spielberg

>hack
Spielberg makes popcorn movies. He's not Bergman, nor does he try to be. His movies are meant to be fun, and in that regard he is a step far above most of the other people in his field. Classic Spielberg will still be fondly remembered when all this capeshit is long forgotten.

Oh yeah, Schindler's List is an incredibly fun movie

*blows raspberries*

It's really the odd one out in his filmography. OP was talking about him in general as a hack, which means judging him on his entire work, including movies like Jaws, Close Encounters, ET, and Jurassic Park. These aren't deep cinema, but they are better than the majority of "fun movies".

schindler's list isn't that good

Daily reminder there is zero real evidence for gas chambers and it is illegal in many countries to point this out.

>Spielberg is bad
did Sup Forums memes warp your brain now OP?

Steven (((Speilberg)))

That's not Jaws.

270,000 died due to starvation and disease per the red cross' own investigation in 1948.

the number has perpetually grown since then via the (((media))) and political interests

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross

post ANY evidence of actual gas chamber usage please

also, please consider the undertaking of rounding up and gassing 6,000,000 people

>youtube.com/watch?v=yudSjM2IB6E

i don't care either way, but use your brains

Why are you so triggered? OP didn't say anything about gas chambers.

pol/tards

>triggered

does this word have a new meaning?

>muh 6 million

look into it

Remember what this site was like before Sup Forums took over?

A lot more fun. I miss it.

>1940

Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must “vanish” before the state of Israel can be formed.

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369

thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Jews-History&ScripturalOriginOfThe6MillionNumber.html

I couldn't agree more. Schindlers list is a gem of the fiction genre.

wow those look like reputable sources i am glad you shared them

That movie perpetuates something that is not true. Truth matters, yes?

I am not triggered, the truth only triggers liars.

Are you triggered?

>popcorn movies
Thats a dumb ass deffinition for movies that means nothing.
1. you can litterally call any bad movie you want a ''popcorn movie''to invalidate criticism.
2. i can't believe americans eat popcorn while eating movies, or even at all.
The corn skin gets stuck on the out of reach corners of your tongue just to make you try to reach it and twist your face in many ways involuntarily while you at it, and you can't ignore it.

>sources
>what is the torah
>what are these NYT articles dating back to the 1800's pushing the 6 million number

research it yourself, faggot.

Sup Forums really should be renamed to /cd/ for cognitive dissonance the irony is you guys try harder to deny the holocaust happened then the main people that actually did it of whom none deny it, even the ones that escaped from the allies or showed no remorse on trial

/thread

Sup Forums masturbatory jokes aside, Schindler's List is a fucking great film

God damn it, can we discuss the film and not your stance on the holocaust.

200 is bad, 2000 is bad, 20000 is bad.

It's still death and murder you fucking autist piece of shit NEET.

i am sorry i am not taking your shitty online sources and jpg seriously.

Yes. Everyone had fun being an asshole to each other and we were pure cancer.

Then Sup Forums came in and everything is srs bsns and we have to fight SJWs and JIDF or whatever. Sup Forums was the worst thing to ever happen to this place. It attracts the worst kinds of Sup Forumstards.

>It's still death and murder

you just admitted that they may have a point. Congrats dipshit

fuck off back to rebbit, go suck jew cock there

He's been a masterful filmmaker since the 70s and has three masterpieces to his name.

He's given up though and hasn't produced a great film since Minority Report.

However even on autopilot he can make very fine films like Bridge of Spies and War Horse which is better than more than half of Hollywood's directors are capable.

No, I'm dismissing the abstraction of death and murder.

I don't care if it's 2000 or 20 million, it's still fucked up and a tragedy and that drive to do it again must be extinguished.

I see no arguments here.

You'd think killing 6 million people in death camps would be easy to prove.

bridge of spies was a great film

>deny the holocaust happened

no, ~3000,000 died, not 6 million

there were no gas chambers

that's the issue

>did it of whom none deny it

you have no idea what you're talking about, you're not going to believe me, so look into the nuremberg trials for yourself please

do you know that it was reported as fact in textbooks that nazis used jews to make "human lampshades" and soap etc. up until the 80's?

look into the history of all this

I'm looking forward to his Aztec movie. It's a story I've wanted to see set to film for a long time, and I'm happy that it's at least being made by someone who I trust somewhat. Even if it isn't up to par with his early films, I at least trust it not to completely suck like I would if most directors working now tried it.

and it is, but whenever evidence is presented you somehow go deaf and blind

How come these faggots exist? Faggots who can't recognize the sheer talent for pure cinema that Spielberg had (and maybe has) regardless of themes or social preoccupations, whatever.

I mean, even Truffaut, Kubrick and Welles recognize the pure instinct for film in Spielberg. Kid was born from cinema. I think the other one who has that is Scorsese. They are film.

What's the issue?

Many people died in abhorrent and miserable circumstances on account of their race/gender/religion. Shut the fuck up.

Am I the only person that actually found this movie to be funny?
Obviously it's about terrible shit and it's supposed to be serious, but come on.

>gun doesn't fire, the soldiers fuck around with it yelling at each other

>choosing his secretary

>voldemort doesn't hang quite right so it drags out

There are just some damn funny scenes.

>that's the issue
Oh I see then we should completely forget about it altogether. Makes sense to me.

true, but making up 5.7 million deaths for political purposes is an evil unto itself.

stalin killed 60 million people, no one cares, communism is still hip according to sheltered western dolts. think about why that is.

Proofs he killed that many people?

>we should completely forget about it
strawman

no, we should not. but we should be concerned with why we were lied to.

Stalin didn't kill anyone, it was all starvation death due to the war

According to you Stalin killed no one, since the death count is highly disputed with a wide range, and there's very little evidence anyone died at all. At least be consistent you retarded fucking shill.

Also no one made up any aspect of the holocaust history. It's all consensus among historians who have considered all variables and came to refined conclusions over time.

You realise the Nuremburg trials were a complete farce and the people who admitted to it had no choice but to take complete responsibility for whatever the allies said they did in the hopes of getting a good deal for their families. Of course none of them showed no remorse because there was nothing to be remorseful about.

>stalin killed 60 million people

shut up you German shill. Stalin was responsible for 200 deaths tops. There is no proof of gulags either.

>there are people in this thread who don't pay respects to the 7 million everyday
Literal Nazis making a comeback, shakes me to the core.

>tfw Sup Forums lies about everything

>true, but making up 5.7 million deaths for political purposes is an evil unto itself.

Not as evil as the actual murder and destruction of the lives of those victims, whatever the number may be.

The problem with you neo-fascists is that you're simple minded and easily distracted, and it shows. No one gives a damn about what you have to say because you're pretending to care about The Truth and have this quest to uncover The Truth while you so casually dismiss 300,000 deaths. It's comical really.

Of what value is this Truth if hundreds of thousands of people can be systematically murdered and THE ONLY THING some people care about is the number of them who died?

>stalin killed 60 million people, no one cares,

Many people care. Ukrainians, for one. Leave your room for once. That number could be easily exaggerated for propaganda purposes as well.

It's fallacious to think that only one conspiracy exists if you choose to believe in any.

Yet Jewish war deaths are treated differently. Why?

Why aren't these people taken seriously? I mean clearly the Holohoax is BS and everyone is wrong but I don't know why we don't get more respect.

huh, how?

Disagree, but it was certainly highly entertaining and very well made.

There's no evidence that anyone died in Ukraine. False flagging, forged documents, etc etc

>lies and propaganda
fuck off shill

How many generations of inbreeding are involved in this picture?

it was fun, now it's fun with an edgy racist twist
i like it both ways

truly upstanding members of society

Because Jews aren't sub-human slavs like Ukrainians and contribute more to the war.

Stay made slav shitstain

Fascists are pathetic.

No evidence of anything happening if you think about it. Yeah thanks mr sophist.

They are marching for the white race. Only the future lays before their vision

Yeah, I'll see it. His ceiling is no longer very high because he just doesn't have the hunger and drive he did as a young director but his floor is. He just doesn't make bad films so at worst you'll get something you enjoy but have no desire to ever see again.

No ones posted any evidence yet shaim

>its another Sup Forums thread

These bums would dare fly the flag of their forefather's enemies... jesus christ, fascists have no spine

It explains a lot in fact, fascists just want to get cucked by a Strongman demogogue. They have no ethos of their own, they do whatever they're told.

I think the real issue that needs to be discussed is this:

>11 MILLION Germans surrender in WW2
>2/3rds of entire Wehrmacht/SS
>More than every other European combatant POW number COMBINED
>No resistance after their occupation by foreign powers, which even Albania and Ethiopia managed

Why were Nazi's such cowards? I don't get it?

This is an interesting take. Thanks Shlomo for an unfiltered response for once

>How could such a hack as Spielberg be responsible for such a masterpiece?
>How could such a hack as Spielberg
>Spielberg
>berg

There is no evidence that anywhere close to 6 million Jews died during WWII either

>Refuse to believe blatantly obvious things like climate change
>Refuse to believe blatantly obvious concepts like that the world is round
>Refuse to believe blatantly obvious historical events like Holocaust
>Think a pizzaplace in DC because it had "hidden pedophilia symbology codes" on the front

Is this why it's so well-documented that the far right is low-IQ?

>Germans taking control of their borders and separating themselves from the global financial system are your enemy
the electric jew has taught you well

>There is no evidence that anywhere close to 6 million Jews died during WWII either
The thorough records kept by Nazi officials beg to differ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Rosenberg

There's no evidence WWII actually happened when you really think about it.

There's a ton of evidence, that's why it's consensus among historians. You rejecting all of the evidence =!= there being no evidence.

>Destroy Roman Empire after subverting it from within
>Europe enters dark ages of misery and woe
>Fall under control of Charlesmagne which allows for Europe to prosper again
>Be controlled by Holy Roman Empire and Hapsburgs, things are pretty good for Germans
>Be series of divided weak city-states, things pretty good for Germans
>Germans chimp out in Thirty Years War, burn down the continent and cripple Christendom forever
>Post-Westphalia become even more independent and divided up states. Things pretty good again
>Germany unifies, burns down the continent and themselves few decades later
>Become dominated by Britain & France, Germany grows during the roaring twenties (don't believe the Nazi propaganda)
>Elect Hitler, a little over a decade later they've burned down the entire continent and themselves again
>Be dominated by the US/USSR, the US side prospers and is pretty good
>Germany reunifies but remains neutered under US hegemony, things stay good
>US power wanes, Germany reasserts itself in foreign policy
>European continent is again being burnt down

Why do Germans fuck themselves and everyone else over the second they get together and act independently?

What is it with the eternal Kraut and fucking things over for everyone else AND themselves?

Reminder that the neckbeards and sand niggers that to try deny basic history all resort to the same specific arguments

1.) Circumstantial nonsense. "A newspaper article in 1929 made a reference to 6 million Jews". This doesn't prove anything, but their argument is so weak to them they think it's the holy grail.

2.) Falsified claims/lies. "Zyklon-B isn't deadly to humans", "They never found any mass graves", etc. Things that are simply false, but are true to them because of feels or because they're so gullible they'll believe anything they see as long as it's from some conspiracy blog.

3.) Poorly-made MS paint pics that make a bunch of circumstantial claims then connects them together. For instance, a German general mentions a number in 1943 inconsistent with x study done in 1953. Clearly the numbers are false then! The concept of empirical evidence doesn't exist to these people, so they think this actually proves something.

4.) Stupidity arguments derived from low IQ's. For instance, the claim given in this thread that since a lot of people died and a death camp wasn't that large an area, they couldn't have been buried there, the furnaces didn't burn hot enough to dispose of bodies, etc... It's arguing from ignorance/stupidity, simply because they're so uninformed that it makes sense to them. "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams".

5.) Simple denial. This is an important one. While this poorly made MS paint jpeg with quotes from the Talmud and Ayatollah Khomeini is the gospel truth, all these endless studies are false propaganda. All the memoirs and records are forged. All the eye witness accounts are lies. This is the key part of their argument, to simply deny all contrary evidence and prop up your own weak arguments as a counter.

This is why Sup Forumsbeards are a cancer, not because they're doing anything harmful (nobody takes holocaust denial seriously unless you live in Sudan or Afghanistan), but because they promote anti-intellectualism

Is this accurate? Is the Jew to the white man what the white man is to the nigger?

balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

It's a mystical Jew victim number

MUH 6 GORBILLION

Post some please.

I'd really like to see a gas chamber or even chemical evidence.

>It's simply false
>Clearly the numbers are false!
>It's arguing from ignorance/stupidity
>Simple denial
Record status: corrected
Thanks for saving me from critical thinking

Why were all of the "death camps" conveniently behind an iron curtain that didn't even exist until after the war was over?

>Germans making short term gains so unsustainable in the long run they had to annex or go to war with every country neighbouring them to plunder enough to keep going
Seems like you could have learned a thing or two from economic theory - sorry, (((economic theory)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

here ya go

all those deleted posts...

>someone posts facts disproving the 6 million number in a straight ahead non-confrontational manner

>gets instadeleted

>facts

Your "facts" are debunked in unnecessary detail here: It cannot be overstated how dumb a person has to be to consider that an argument in the first place. It's unreal.

>disproving
a jpg doesnt do that

They weren't.
There are aerial photos from routine bombing runs showing Auschwitz I and II. The Allies were bombing Auschwitz III because there were chemical factories there.

The remains of 6 million bodies just don't disappear, regardless of how hot those fake Nazi furnaces burned. Where are the remains?

Go to fucking Europe then. It's all still there, carefully preserved.

Or else google, and keep googling until your fingers fall off because there is too much evidence, too many photos of gas chambers and mass graves and nazi records for you to ever possibly see them all. Hundreds of thousands, millions even of photographs and memoirs and interviews and archives. There's an inexhaustible supply of evidence because it was a thing that actually really happened.

>Where are the remains?
Buried. When the Einzatzgruppen pushed through the USSR, they didn't bother to destroy bodies. When Germany started getting curbstomped, bodies were starting to be burned but they couldn't burn all of them. Soviets kept finding mass graves the more they pushed West.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B
that's it, really?

do you know they've tested the soil/graves/structures and found nothing?

do you even know what a real gas chamber is? and what's involved?

do you understand the logistics of CREMATING 6 million bodies?

the bodies they found were all there ever were. they died of starvation and disease.

red cross stated in 1948 that approximately 270,000 died, that is the best data we have.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

Notice anything about the death tolls of every genocide ever? Literally every single one.