Blackface skit

>blackface skit
>women are sluts skit
>(((network executives))) are ruining television skit

What was he expecting?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487
youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he knew exactly what would happen, OP.

they did him like a DAWG

>gets show canceled because he outed the jew

fucking Sara Silverberg does blackface all the time

fuck, he worked for the jew, the jew put him up to this

victory has defeated him!

Shut the fuck up, you hateful anti-Semite. It's different when G-d's Chosen do it because they've been oppressed for thousands of years! Have you ever heard of the Nazis?

Yeah so does IASIP and Tropic thunder but they weren't acting like retards on twitter retweeting Sup Forums tier shit

All he had to do was be calm like nick and Charles for a bit and everything would have been cool

but he showed his power level too early

>those trips

the same network literally aired a show called Minoriteam.

anyway they didn't have a problem with it until the gay fucking blogosphere picked up on the "alt right" connections. you think if they saw those skits they would really still air them if they didn't like them so much? it's not a million dollar production, it can be scrapped easily.

>he got blacklisted because of blackface and the shit he posted on twitter
who honestly believes this? it's not because of his followers rabidly harassing eric andre and tim and calling them cucks?

What if I told you Sam Hyde was Jewish?

Isn't Sam Hyde a jew himself

>tfw all he wanted was more $$$ to hire more transvestite hookers

lol redditors are having mental fits over this show getting cancelled cause none of his fans are reacting the way they want them to.

More vertical videos now.

lol 28k followers on twitter 5 seconds of fame are up too bad he didn't shill that youtube channel hard enough hope he saved some cash better get on twitch soon because you aint ever getting back on tv sam better write another trash book to keep you afloat

i don't give a fuck about the politics but the comedic content was completely hack and cheap laughs getting the show pulled because of politics is lame it should have been pulled for just being bad in general

r e k t

hollywoodreporter.com/news/sam-hyde-speaks-meet-man-behind-adult-swims-canceled-alt-right-comedy-show-954487

>The Adult Swim star adds: "I actually never had a problem with it airing. It wasn't Tim or Brett Gelman that got the show canceled. It was the fans. They were harassing Adult Swim employees and people working on other shows."

YOU DID THIS

DAVID DUKE

that his fans would harass enough people to keep him on air

lmao so why did they blacklist him? isn't that too punitive for something that isn't really his fault?

>sam was the jew all along

links where?

>when your only argument is to call the other side nerd virgins

and you wonder why trump won

This is no more controverisl than South Park, why are people so mad

You are the only one that cares about this. You're like the Alice poster.

Nobody even knows who this loser is

Noone cares

>there are public private and private opinions

Sam sounds like such a whiny cuck on the podcast. I watched it wanting to laugh at him but he comes across so pathetic and embarrassing I just kinda feel bad for him.

But he said JEWS ROCK

NO NO WE DINDU NUFFIN

fuck, *public opinions and private opinions

no dude it was the sjews wtf

Congratulations, you got yourself fired. What's the next step in your master plan?

CRASHING NICK AND CHARLES FUTURES

>the same network literally aired a show called Minoriteam.
You mean the one they decided not to renew after moderate reviews, and have subsequently buried? I mean when was the last time they fucking reran it?

Nobody cares.

>26 posters

Fuck off, CTR shill. We won. Get over it.

maybe if there were other viewers than Sup Forums posters it would have stood a chance

This is wrong anyways because it was G4 that aired Minoriteam

>MUH MILLION VIEWERS TWICE THO

wtf i hate us now

>we

maybe if it did anything other than be unfunny and make subtle nods to Sup Forums it would have stood a chance

>living in Canada

20 episodes though

people to take a joke?

MAD RESPECT TO MY MAN SAM HYDE !! dude got a show on adult swim, own3d all of the jews to the point where judd apatow cried about him, fucked the hottest trap in the game.

*tips hat*

>estrogen in the water skit
>white genocide skit

>blackface skit
>women are sluts skit
he claims that the black/jew execs loved the show though.

maybe he didn't expect buzzfeed and gelman to go after him so hard.

>I can't believe my niche comedy that appeals to a small internet audience and isn't translatable to mainstream appeal didn't find any success

and It's literally getting replaced by a animated cartoon called border patrol that someone from Sup Forums sucessfully pitched this year lol

>Dude SO random freak everybody out lmao SOMEBODY STOP ME is still on the air
what did AS mean by this?

Maybe it was all ironic. Maybe nobody (Sup Forums included) got the joke.

>he claims that the black/jew execs loved the show though.

>he claims

>claims

>s

Is this the end for Le 7 Layers Of Irony man?

well the joke has certainly gone over my head by now.

(((they))) know

The ratings were fine faggot

i see what you did there user

but i don't think he would lie about that in a prominent interview, for some reason.

He's been crackin on his twitter for the past couple days

Or its really high level irony that I can't detect

You never know with the madman

because why associate yourself with anyone who has a fanbase that is out of control

Honestly the best thing he could do now is to kill himself. He commits suicide, Sup Forums and T_D can tweet Trump about it. Trump picks it up and then the media has it. Boom "Young alt-right TV personality kills himself due to liberal bullying."

So Sam, if you're out there, do one last masterpiece of irony and kill yourself.

Trump is on our side cuck

and you're still a virgin

trumpkins are like unruly 3rd graders. they can't go anywhere or do anything without causing trouble and headache for adults.

Reminder

i would toss a coin down the well?

I can keep count of how many Jews our beautiful aryan brothers throw down wells. I may not be physical but I can do that at least. Please let me help get rid of the Jews that made me fat/unattractive to females.

I'm murrican dipshit

Can I ask why you chose him specifically to serve as your fake tweeter? Wouldn't it be more triggering to neckbeards if it was from a woman? Curious.

>tfw got that reference
youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g

>Can I ask why you chose him specifically to serve as your fake tweeter

Check his twitter

that actress is FLY as FUCK

Just want pound her cute pale ass and fill her sphincter with my cum DAMMMMN

hey tim.

>It was Tim and Brett Gelman the got the show canceled. MDE fans, start harassing Adult Swim employees and people working on their shows

Not that hard to translate dude.

>white wigger culture skit
>guillible white yuppy skit
>ignorant redneck skit
>lampooning white reporters skit
>degenerate gambler / shitty father skit
>as many idiot white guy characters as there are racial stereotype and stupid slutty women characters
>fat autist virgin characters
>idiot gym rat weight lifter skit
>depressed fat bald pathetic middle aged teacher skit
>depressed small time CEO skit
>creepy rapey softball coach and dim little white kids skit

there was easily way more stuff that made fun of white people, and white males specifically, in the show

she thicc

RACK 'EM, RACK

RACKBAR.