Heard you were talking shit

heard you were talking shit

fuck... that's the power of money...

the power of love.....

I bet all the other trophy wives laugh at her

The power of BMC...

yeah...sure...

>this is the captain of Porto

Proof ugly niggas can still pull. And before you faggots say shit, they were together before he signed bigger contracts.

Just gotta be yourself guys.

I-is this t-true?

>tfw poor and ugly
kek, not even mad lol

I bet she fucks you with her cock fuck face

You mean her's?

She's not that good looking, nice figure though
My ex would look great if she lost weight and dolled herself up a bit
Still cheated on me, hug me bros

hes still mexican though

BMC.

White boys can't compete.

>She's not that good looking, nice figure though
I assure you she's hotter than 99% of the women in bongland.
The UK has to have the ugliest women in Europe, with the exception of the Polish immigrants.

That's not true. There's a lot of really attractive girls here. Pleeeenty of drop dead gorgeous beauties but yes there's more very ugly women and they drink, get tattoos and are gross

>Proof ugly niggas with money can still pull.

fixed

VOLTA PARA A TUA TERRA, CARA DE ABORTO!

>muro no dragão quando!?

>this is the only FC Porto player that has won a trophy with FC Porto

to be fair, Ireland exists

at least Britain has a variety of ugly girls

>they were together before he signed bigger contracts.

This image is so wrong. Chicanos are chimps. The retards throw trash into the pitch every match.

>I assure you she's hotter than 99% of the women in bongland.

not fair, inside the burka could be a real 10/10.

>americans
>superior healthcare

The only remotely attractive ones are the results of plastic surgery. You know this.
Most anywhere else in Europe you can find hotter women.

Plastic surgery is an American thing, and mostly makes you look worse anyway. Besides I'd put good money on the fact you've never left America (aside from probably being born in Mexico) so your opinion on practically anything carries little weight, as is the case with all Americans.

Lmao not even Chicano but it's better to have spics than fucking Pakis and Pajeets Nigel.
I've been around Europe enough times to know that Britanistan has seriously uggo women compared to the rest of Yurope.

si wey tu sabes que es la verda. Cuando chicanos(usa born) go to mexico they slay some much mexican pussy. Thats why you give us chicano bad looks but pretend to be our friend to our faces but talk shit behind our backs.