My idiot sister decided to go to fucking AFRICA to "study" and is leaving in a few weeks...

my idiot sister decided to go to fucking AFRICA to "study" and is leaving in a few weeks. saw her yesterday after she went shopping

>find anything?
what do you need 5 dresses for?
sounds like a wonderful place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWCio7Bb928
insightcrime.org/news-briefs/four-mexicans-arrested-in-meth-super-lab-bust-nigeria
youtu.be/AMT698ArSfQ
scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry about your future loss bro.

>she is going be sold as a sex slave

probably not
but she is going to have an amazing time

youtube.com/watch?v=hWCio7Bb928

being honest pol, it would be great if girls dressed like this

#freethenipple

R I P
I
P

at least you get to say "i told you so" for the rest of your life when she doesn't come back. your sister is young (i guess) so she's allowed to be kinda dumb about this stuff, but what the fuck is wrong with your parents? reality is gonna slap them fucking hard.

>my idiot sister decided to go to fucking AFRICA

she's gonna get enriched bro :(

B L A C K E D!
L
A
C
K
E
D
!

she's going to get AIDS, probably from consensual sex with nigger warlord soldiers. when she comes back just remember not to have sex with her without a condom and don't share tooth brushes or hypodermic needles.

Where in Africa?

Not all of Africa is hostile to whites.

post her pics so we can do before and after

She's already lost.

>what do you need 5 dresses for?
what country is that ?

Not everywhere in Africa is a lawless shithole. Girl I met in college but who I could never get with (she's also a massive feminist and SJW) has been in Cameroon for the last two years and is coming back in a few months. The only bad thing that happened to her was malaria.

post pics of sis

body at least if not face

Oh, just malaria..

Yeah, Africa isn't a shithole.

Confess to her. Make my magic moving pictures real.

It's the only way.

>mexico in charge of knowing who is and isn't gonna be a sex slave.

it's for kinky males to pick the dress up and see some nice ass

also, everything related

Uhh she is going there to get fucked by jungle niggers

Either she gets raped and murdered or she comes back with AIDS and/or a nigglet

Just kill her yourself

i miss quoted
>we're not allowed to wear pants where I'm going
what country is that ?

From what I gather malaria is like the flu, you just need to get swift and proper treatment for it. They basically give you horse-sized pills and that's it. She was sick as a dog for a few days but after that she's been totally fine.

F

>as I read this sister is out in fucking Uganda

Women WANT to be treated like that. Europe will literally not exist in one generation. Muslims breed at far higher rates and are taking your women. I got into a debate with a Muslim today over they gay shooting thing and he laughed and gloated that Europe was 40% Muslim and growing. You guys ain't doing shit about it and are letting it happen. Just stay cucked and let your sister get fucked all over Africa, if she ever comes back at all she'll have some nephews and nieces for you.

feels bad man, i hope u could be as lucky as me. my parents would honor kill my sisters if they even mentioned anything towards this

->blond, 2 sisters, 2 brothers and parents, all red pilled

perhaps

insightcrime.org/news-briefs/four-mexicans-arrested-in-meth-super-lab-bust-nigeria

she's 22. they're still caught up in the european meme that to be a highly educated intellectual you also have to believe all the left wing propaganda about holding hands as one race etc or you're an uncivilized brute.
uganda iirc

sorry your sister is a cuck

Jus a reminder, Africa is at ~10% HIV infection rate.
RIP sister...

>You guys ain't doing shit about it and are letting it happen. Just stay cucked
america is 50% white. finland is 98% white

post pic of sis please.

>daughter is kidnapped and used as a sex slave
>parents in shambles weeping and holding each other
>everyone except OP is mourning painfully
>OP struts into his parents' bedroom while they're sobbing
>TOLD YOU SO!
>they cry harder

finbro please do this if your sister never comes back.

This

>finrand is white

Oh shit. She's going to get enriched.

Fuck, she should've gone to a better country like Namibia or Tanzania or South Africa or fucking Kenya. Not that shithole that is Uganda.

But what was the super labs power level? Did it even hit super lab 3?

Post pics. Before her pregnancy, of course. I want to know how sad this will make you.

>Uganda
rip

Sorry friend, your sister is coming back with AIDS and an afrinigger's baby.

Uganda is right next to the Republic of the Congo, the men with the biggest dicks in the world

she's gonna have some fun....

now, seriously, why not South Africa or Ghana, relatively much more safe countries than fugging Uganda

>attractive blonde
>Uganda
Uganda got men with huge BBC
Your sister is going to get blacked
It's a nice place btw, don't worry.

In all honesty, she'll probably be fine.

Until she isn't. Then she's fucked. Sorry man. God bless.

The important question is, "How can I turn this into wincest?"

She'll be fine, in the sense that she is going to ride the BBCoaster until the park closes.

Condolences OP, my heart goes out to you.

this

most likely she will be fine, blacked but fine

stop worring annon

me, a man from the dangerous lands of the cartels and the beheadings, know that it is actually unlikely that she get rapped or kidnapped

only blacked... perhaps impregnated... but if that happens remember than in the good side your nephew will have a bbc

Start clearing her personal effects, she's done for.

>Uganda
I'm so sorry for your loss.

>uganda
doesn't sound wise.

I'm not OP. I'm just a fingol faggot.

There is a 70% chance your sister gets raped. I'll pray for her.

My bad. By the way, thanks the Angry Birds movie. Was able to give my friend a few doses of the redpill with it.

These two. OP better also film it

This isn't going to make it better. They're just going to attack him more for not mourning hard enough and acting like it was their fault for not listening to him.

There is no way to win here. They will not accept that he tried to save her. They will find a way to blame him.

I checked and uganda was correct.

I mean it makes sense if you didn't want to go to a total shithole why'd you pick africa out of all continents?

I don't want to sound too edgy but I have been mentally preparing the speech I'll give at her funeral since she announced her plans

I remember this thread from like a year ago. You said the same shit. Starting to doubt its credibility to be honest.

>Uganda
Meh, look on the bright side, it could've been DRC, where she would've been 100% raped. Uganda is like middle tier absolute shithole, so if she doesn't go out of her compound she has good chances. Try to make her go to Botswana or Namibia instead.
Also,
>studying in uganda
for what purpose, might as well stay without a bachelor.

better convince her to come to Mexico

a shithole not so shithole

I can take care of her

... but user, when you are alone at night... do you imagine it? do you get wet from the pictures that appear in your brain....

your sister... half dressed... enjoying it...

I made a thread about it last december when she got the idea but even then it was clear it'd happen this summer/fall

>uganda

its over OP

perhaps is a regular thing for finnish females to do.....

if not but true, I guess the girl really wants to go, a year for OP to convince her but still wants to go...

>make fun of you for 'acting like a feminist'
>shoot you down for 'acting racist'
uhh..?

If you're not trolling OP:

I am so sorry...

>you just need to get swift and proper treatment for it.

yeah but if you can't get treatment quick enough it basically shreks you for life.

By the way why is it always blondes? It's like they feel guilty for their genetics.

can you picture it... user?

Better convert to Islam and honor kill her, lad.

dunno man, a place where women aren't allowed to wear what they want doesn't seem very safe for women.

> all these dumbasses saying pray for her

no, fuck that
buy a plane ticket and fucking go with her

the moment shit gets 2suspicious you drag her back to the airport terminal and get on a plane home.

She won't die, but get ready to meet jamal when she comes back

hahahahahahaahahaaha

Is your sister ugly as fuck?

how many european females you think are actually doing this thing... anons..... right now.... while we are bored here in pol.... just imagining it.....

I guess... thousands

>if she doesn't go out of her compound she has good chances
I wouldn't count on that. she's the type of person to walk into a room where she knows nobody and ten minutes later she has five new friends. I don't think she'll understand it's not exactly a positive attribute in AFRICA
fuck that tbqh I don't want malaria
no

Dumb cunt will probably just take selfies with a bunch of African children for her facebook

Just post your sister already.

She's gonna bless the rains with her mouth and asshole.

>fuck that tbqh I don't want malaria
would you want a dead sister instead?

> remember that your sister is going to anywhere on the continent of africa
actually never mind, you should probably just stay home.

whatever happens, just say "I fuckin told you so" and cut all social contact if you can.

>white suburban women
youtu.be/AMT698ArSfQ
>I went to the 3rd world and really showed those ethnics how to dance.

Africa will soon have the biggest population on the planet, I don't know what some dumb liberal women think they can do about their problems.

>Africa's Population Will Soar Dangerously Unless Women Are More Empowered

>By 2100 Africa's population could be three billion to 6.1 billion, up sharply from 1.2 billion today, if birth rates remain stubbornly high. This unexpected rise will stress already fragile resources in Africa and around the world...

>The U.N. has in recent years continually raised its midline projection for 2100 world population, from 9.1 billion in a 2004 estimate to 11.2 billion today. Almost all of the unanticipated increase comes from Africa.

scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/

If she gets raped, at least you'll be able to say "I told you so"

Uganda?
What the fuck is wrong with her?

>Blonde white woman
Your sister is going to get raped mate.

Anons, I sort of confirm your suspicions

actually my best friend ex gf was a german qt that came in an exchange program... she cheated on him... after that she just went crazy going to crazy parties until she returned to germany.

I was born in Rhodesia. Please don't let your sister go to Africa. She will be in danger. I'm white African, trust my advice, please.
My family had to leave that continent. ZANU and ZAPU were fighting and UK dropped us.
So in the 80s, my family came to UK. They ruined my country yet gave us protection.

I would love to go back to Africa, but I don't want to be killed.
Please tell your sister not to go there. She won't be safe.
Don't let her go. It's fucking dangerous.

your sisters future

Niggers have such a backwards culture

she is going for the big black benis!

sorry for your loss brah

I'm sorry for your loss. Take heart in the fact that when she inevitably is raped, you can tell her "I told you so". Unless the nogs decide to kill her which would be pretty horrible, but then you could try to stir some shit in facebook or whatever.

She's going to take literally MILES of cocks while she's there. When she comes back she's probably going to be carrying 3 different STDs that haven't even been in Finland before.

You need to stop this immediately, Khan.

Google Pippa Bacca for a preview, shitposter

Oh don't worry we have our share of Somalians here already and our nice "aid workers" have brought back aids and Ebola and shit

>i am grateful for the experience

so, in the end, she enjoyed it....

>The only bad thing that happened to her was malaria.

>these two fatties with huge plump droopy mams
UNF
still developed enough than to have girls mate like rabbits.
the grandmas are redpilled on degeneracy threatening their families and it's also a woman who does the checking.

I'm not even going to kid right now, going to Uganda is such a very bad idea

are you implying that a 90lbs 5'5ft Somali is getting some Finnish poon right now in Finland ?

>The only bad thing that happened to her was malaria.
I bet she enjoyed a lot of gud things... for her to speak this well of his trip despite being infected with fucking malaria.

but like a LOT