I can't help but notice this strange oder in the air

I can't help but notice this strange oder in the air...

MAN. IS. FORBIDDEN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EnW-BkEEU5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm no zoologist, but there's absolutely no way a tiger would beat a bear in a fight

Nor am I, and I agree. The tiger is an ambush predator, suited for hunting by stealth. The bear is an up front combatant.

Why did they call him a mancub and not a manchild?

I watched 10 minutes of this last night and it was terrible. Really bad voice acting too

You're confusing Tigers and Panthers.

A tiger might not beat a grizzly, but u t will fuck almost anything else's shit up including a Lion

>I'm no zoologist, but there's absolutely no way a tiger would beat a bear in a fight
Kek. Does that actually happen in the movie?

>oder

A tiger can't beat a polar bear

>Kek. Does that actually happen in the movie?
Yes
Shir Khan 1 v's everyone and wins.
We're talking a full pack of wolves, a panther, and a grizzly bear. Then later he falls off a tree branches and dies. Pretty anti climactic.

>that fucking art
Who at Disney thought this was acceptable?

Really? I thought the voice acting was one of the best things the movie had going for it. Kingsley, Elba, Walken, and Murray were great imo.

The kid was terrible though.

I WANT TO HUG BAGHEERA!

Meow

That's a big kitty

I don't know, to me it just didn't sound natural at all

it was just a terrible combination of national geographic scenes with the campy original movie
It's a bad idea to go straight from a tiger murdering a pack of wolves to a goofy bear trying to get honey from a cliff

Shere Khan is an exceptionally large and powerful tiger though. He's not just some normal ass feline.

Panthers are not anywhere near that big in real life.

Theyre just big cats with fangs

>vertical stripes
I feel like it might run faster if the stripes were more horizontal.

Couldn't beat a gorilla either

tigers beat the shit out of gorillas, the gorilla would literally shit himself to death before the tiger was finished

I kind of agree with this analysis.

The movie had a strange combination of corny scenes and then some pretty dark menacing stuff, like the cookoo bird scene.

For me though, the worst part of the movie was the songs. For one thing, the kid can't sing... At all. That bear necessities bit was painful to listen to. Secondly, none of the other songs were creative with the directing. In the animated film, the characters are moving around dancing and doing fun things when they sing. In this, they're just sitting in one place reciting the lyrics. On top of that, Trust in Me is not in the film at all, and that's the one I probably would have enjoyed because I want Scarjo to sing to me.

I hope you're not talking about King Louie, because he was by far the most threatening animal in the movie. He would fucking destroy Shere Khan.

What the fuck?
Why is he that huge?
We're they trying to make King Louie or King Kong?

he's a big guy

In the live action movie he's not an orangutan, but rather a now extinct cousin of the same genus called Gigantopithecus

From Wikipedia:
>Gigantopithecus (from the Ancient Greek γίγας gigas "giant", and πίθηkος pithekos "ape") is an extinct genus of ape that existed from perhaps nine million years to as recently as one hundred thousand years ago

>This didn't happen
You literally had ONE JOB, Faveru

youtu.be/EnW-BkEEU5M

If a Lion can fuck up a Bear, then a Tiger can fuck up a Sloth Bear. Especially one as fucking lazy as Baloo.

Remember when Idris the tiger talked about the intricacies of cucking?

The reason for this is pretty hilarious

Disney very much tries to appeal to the Reddit Neil Degrass Tyson "science is awesome XD" crowd, and pointed out that Orangutans aren't native to India so one wouldnt' be there. Instead they had King Louie be a gigantopithecus which was native to India, but went extinct thousands of years ago.