Ragnars a loser

>Ragnars a loser.
>Hires a bunch of losers for a raid.
>Brings his loser kid.

Why do I like this storyline so much?

>those clothes

THATS NOT PERIOD ACCURATE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

actually, that's not even accurate for any period, they're dressed like Waterworld extras or something

>leatherworking is not appropriate for the 7th century
youre a fucking idiot

So what happened? Do you think Ivar drowned?

8/8, almost got me.

I hope they all drowned

yeah that's how he died in real history so the show is just being accurate

even if i didn't know history it's just a google away. i just hope they get somewhere, i dont like seeing ragnar pathetic and sigurd needs to choke on his own blood

I see you let that bait go a bit rancid to make it more attractive to certain anons.
Nice.

why does it look like ragnar is wearing a condom balaclava

Lol

Is this show historically accurate?

Because its pure father son bonding.

I also think Ivar is the most like Ragnar.

oh shit i forgot about season 4 part 2, thanks based user

What the hell is the color grader being paid for that Ivars' schlera keeps appearing bluish?

he has god powers

>i dont like seeing ragnar pathetic
I hate to break it to you, but Ragnar's pathetic death is pretty much the start of the saga.

"History" isn't the right word, because all of the characters are semi-legendary. Also no, it's not accurate.

not really. for one thing all the vikings are white.

About as accurate as the movie Thor.

This

>1. Vikings Visited Africa
The Viking ships are renowned for their long voyages. These ships allowed the Vikings to travel as far east as Constantinople and the Volga River in Russia, as far west as Iceland, Greenland, and Newfoundland, and as far south as Morocco. Maps of the Viking travels show them stopping in North Africa. The black African tribes were mainly in subsaharan Africa, but trade routes were common. While the Vikings were mainly traders, they would sometimes take people as soldiers, slaves or wives. Some Vikings had "jungle-fever."

>2. Some Vikings Are Described as Black
There's a rather controversial article at Rasta Livewire that suggests that all Vikings were black. This is based on historical descriptions of the people. I'm not going that far, but at least some of them must have been black.

>3. Black Asgardians Could Be Moors
The Moors were the medieval Muslim inhabitants of Morocco. In the movie The Long Ships (1964) Sidney Poitier played a Moor, named Aly Mansuh, who worked with a Norse king to find a treasure. We know that the Vikings encountered the Moors, who were black. See there could be a Moor among the Vikings.

t. Temple of Amun RA
Please provide any evidence that there might have been black vikings that isn't Nation of Islam literature.

not an argument.
refute or fuck off

You're making claims that go against every orthodox interpretation of history without evidence. That's my refutation.
Provide evidence other than "I saws it in a movie" for your baseless claims or fuck off.

>i cant refute it
didnt think so

>if I didn't learn it off a McDonalds coloring placemat, it's wrong

Where the fuck this Ragnar live in season 1? Seems like it was in Norway (sitting on the prekestol in season 2-3). But it takes two seconds to travel to Kattegat, witch is far away. This show is fucking with my head

Any such claims that there were black Vikings are about as historically viable as Kwanzaa pre-dating the 1960s: it simply isn't. The mere fact it took centuries of enslavement to ram it home into the Negro that they were cultureless, recordless nobodies shows how desperate they are at clawing for historical relevancy that doesn't begin with chains and a boat. Their butthurt that the only historically-viable record of their existence at all comes from strictly white sources that date back thousands of years is delicious irony in that they have literally no choice but to use white history to establish any groundwork at all for them to lie about because they have zero black sources to fall back on that aren't modern invention.