Sup Sup Forums. I am in the process of making slowcore, sadcore flowchart (well...

sup Sup Forums. I am in the process of making slowcore, sadcore flowchart (well, and other related subgenres and directions. even touching a bit of emo on the extreme point) Give me some related artists, albums that you think a not very well known so I could encompass everything in my flowchart. Bands, I have heard every album of on the picture.

Thanks for you apparent help.

Also suggestions for 3 core albums. Mine right now are

I could live in hope by Low
Hearts of Palm by Idaho
Frigid Stars by Codeine

Low album would eventually flow into Kozelek's zone where his legacy will be displayed.

Things that were recommended yesterday: l'altre, spokane, grouper, fog lake, kid dakota, American Pleasure Club, Gowns, Matt Elliott, Valium Aggelein, Songs: Ohia didn't it rain, Its Just Vanity, Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions, Jessamine, Brookville, Christie, Front Drive, Appleseed Cast LLO, Penfold, Mineral, and Christie Front Drive.

Suggestions are very welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9weQZt8B3c
youtube.com/watch?v=gJXlZ6SjRI8
youtube.com/watch?v=4NFgtBxU7iU
youtube.com/watch?v=DYKlo6gOza8
youtube.com/watch?v=X0vIhtcodlg
youtu.be/cejAjU40rgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Bump

Vincent Gallo-When
Songs:Ohia-The ghost
Carrisas's wierd-You should be at home here
Acetone-S/T
E-A man called E
Eels-Electro shock blues

Thanks.

Bump

Bump

Бaмп

Amalgameted sons of rest.They only had one album
Cerberus shoal-S/T
Magrugada-Nightly disease
Lowlife-Permanent sleep

You got a solid list. Star Is Just A Sun should be core, and definitely Things We Lost In The Fire over ICLIH.

More freaky/folky:
>Boduf Songs
>Of The Wand And The Moon

More emo / indie
>The Newfound Interest In Connecticut
>Alex G
>Elvis Depressedly
>Patron Saint Of Bridge Burners

More post-rockish
>A Silver Mt. Zion
>Kunek

Then you got the classic sad bands, like The Smiths, Chameleons, Go-Betweens, The Cure, etc etc.

Thank you very much. Many of these were unknown to me.

>Star Is Just A Sun
Amazing album, but I aim more to get people introduced by unanimously accepted classics and then branch it out to everything golden I found. Anyway, thanks for suggestion, I will think properly about core albums later. These are just preliminary choices.

Are you going to listen to all the album that was listed here,OP?

np brotha, just post that chart up when you get done

Also I just randomly stumbled on this it's kinda nice, sorta like jazzy slowcore meets dream pop
youtube.com/watch?v=M9weQZt8B3c

And that makes me think of Bohren, which is straight slow jazz
youtube.com/watch?v=gJXlZ6SjRI8

Yes, I think so. I choose every month a direction/genre/style/period I explore and since it's holidays and I have all exams passed, I give all spare time to composing and listening.

Oh, I like it. Bohren is too far, I suppose. But I have been to their show last year. God, it was amazing. Don't know whether music did this to me or the fact that I was stoned.

I bet. I would love to see them

Bump

Jesus Christ OP, I haven't seen a thread bumped so many times as this. I wanna see this flowchart complete though.

Smog-Red apple fall/Doctor comes at dawn

It is the last thread before making blurprints, so I wanted to learn everything beforehand.

Thank you. Almost forgot about him.

Fuck. I really should sleep more.
It's for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=4NFgtBxU7iU
Does this count op?The second half is pretty sad imo

Sounds pretty, but I am not sure if it's going to make it on the list unless I decide to have a branch for strings to put this, dirty three, balmorhea etc. But that's unlikely. Thanks anyway.

Also have you heard Dirty three/Low-In the fishtank?It's pretty good

Yep, worth a listen, though I forgot they did it.

Not sure if this would fit your criteria, but I mean, the band is literally called Sadness.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYKlo6gOza8

youtube.com/watch?v=X0vIhtcodlg

Remind me of Jesu-s/t and Agalloch-Mantle

>E-A man called E
>Eels-Electro shock blues
these are not remotely slow core

Sounds interesting. I remember it being in my lastfm recommendation when I was listening to blackgaze. Thanks anyway.

Tacoma Radar - No One Waved Goodbye
Massively underrated imo
youtu.be/cejAjU40rgo

Acetone-S/T
So does Sparklehorse and Kid dakota

It is a bit like Agalloch. God I wish those guys were still together.

You might like Acetate Zero. Listen to Ground Altitude album.

last bump and getting to it