Are you Americans really this fucking stupid? Can you really not see whats right infront of your fucking eyes??

Are you Americans really this fucking stupid? Can you really not see whats right infront of your fucking eyes??

This shit was obviously just a big propaganda stunt from h̶i̶t̶l̶e̶r̶, sorry, TRUMP.

Do you think it was just a coincidence that it was a GAY club?? No, you fucking imbeciles. This was all organized by Trump to get votes from the LGBT community.

god you're all so fucking stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah because he works with media and intelligence people a lot?

don't the media hate him? don't other grandstanders have more intelligence world links than he does?

Stay shitty Straya

AUSTRALIA AUTOMATICALLY REGARDED AS A TROLL

HILLSHILLS, LEARN FROM PLEBBITSHILLS

TRUMP 2016 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Even better.

Sorry Australia, Canada is the resident shitposted here now. Your time had passed.

Go molest a joey, you faggot.

DO YOU AMERIFAGS EVEN REALIZE WHEN TRUMP STARTS WW3 NOBODY GON SIDE WITH YOU???

WE ARENT GONNA GET BOMBED CUZ YOU FAGGOTS PISSED OFF ISLAM AND SHIT BY VOTING FOR TRUMP, THIS IS ON YOUR OWN COCK.

Paranoid schizophrenic much?

>schizophrenic

Seriosuly pussy? schizophrenia and trump go hand in fucking hand, dude is delusional as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>cowering this badly in the face of opposition
So any Ausfags want to come disown this yellow bellied faggot?

I can't bring myself to believe even for banter's sake that this is the actual cowardly opinion of a people.

>of a people

how to spot a trump supporter

Uh oh, the abos found a computer.

THIS IS NOW AN EBOLA-CHAN THREAD

͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏

Faggot. All Australians will rise up against the muslim scum given the opportunity. Now fuck off back to melbourne you nigger ass licking tampon sucking cock warmer.

>implying we need your help
Our air force has the best plane fleet on earth
The second best?
Our navy
Get cucked and stay there, eropoors

you mean mental-illness thread? go to a psychiatrist you stupid fuck

Amerifats vs. The Rest of the World

Whos going to help you? Do you think anyone wants anything to do with a Country that has constant fucking terrorist attacks? Do you think its a coincidence everyone targets your country?

Get off your mobility scooter and have a good think about it

Why are you such a pussy? Where's your compassion man? We've always backed America, and they'll always back us. It's time to stand up against the animals the start slaughtering them.

It's only a matter of time before the USA regains its former glory, and may Australia follow. If not, hopefully the USA will offer the chance for foreigners to enlist in the their army.

MODS MODS MODS
THIS GUY IS USING A PROXY

>I'm too much of a coward to stand up to someone that's actively trying to kill me and my entire way of life: the tread

the same thing is going to fucking happen to australia if sjw fuckheads continue to pander to their stupid fucking religion. fuck you. go back to sucking cocks in hipster melbourne cafes.

Actively trying to kill me? Try actively trying to kill YOU.

Why should Australians or any other country for that matter have there men die for Americas stupidity?

Faces of Death

the shooter was born in america, how the fuck is a shutdown of muslim immigration going to prevent that?

I wish Trump was another Hitler, but no. Hes not. He rustles liberal jimmys like nothing i have never seen. So thats good enough for me.

The first step is to disallow muslims emmigrating to other countries. Second step is extermination of muslims abroad and at home.

The sooner we start this the fewer innocents will suffer.

And your point is? Western Civilization is about to be genetically, culturally, and politically swamped. Besides Hitler had some good ideas.

>mudslime name
>American

You're new here aren't you?

>"Muslims built the very fabric of our nation."

No wonder Brits want brexit.

He was second generation, so his parents would never have come here, preventing him from being an American.

>Do you think it was just a coincidence that it was a GAY club?? No, you fucking imbeciles. This was all organized by Trump to get votes from the LGBT community.

Hahahaha yeah and Trump organized the Brussels New Years rape and the faggot roof toss in the Middle East too!

extermination seems a little extreme, no? how about deportation otherwise they get anymore government welfares

A bullet is significantly cheaper than deportation. Also, I'm a humanitarian. I don't believe we should make others suffer by shipping our problem to their doorsteps.

this desu

How? You gave up all your guns already. Besides we all know Australians can't win shit; YOU LOST A WAR TO BIRDS.

Mate what are you doing? Are you retarded cunt? We should stick with America the nuts may get some things wrong but fuck the rest of the western world, they atleast stand up for what they believe.

On a side note, comparing him to Hitler is just making me happier. besides of WWIII kicks off atleast we can start bombing the shit outta Africa, India and China. I'm happy to wipe most of the slate clean

All men are created equal.

Except you. You are a dumbass motherfucker.

>Massive conspiracy involving the Orlando PD, the FBI and every major news outlet in the country or pissed off Muslim extremist with ties to ISIS realizing the words of his prophet through action

Gee, I gotta think about that one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

There's still loads of guns in this country.

Also, we out preform america in nearly every single military engagement.

Go away. This isn't a safe place for muslims or jews.

>vs. rest of the world

China will ally, guaranteed. Russia will ally, guaranteed. All of Western Europe will ally, guaranteed.

So a Muslim guy who hates gays and was confirmed to be linked to an ISIS terrorist cell according FBI, is helping Trump to win the elections against the establishment candidate Hillary Clinton.

You cannot be this stupid. This has to be sarcasm.

>that image size
nice try shill.we know you are payed.

Sure bud

Sure

You are too obviously trolling and you know it

>flag
Disregarded

>see thread in catalog
>"hmm, gotta be canada"
australia's picking up the slack eh?

It's part of the nature of the beast that is Sup Forums, but white nations should stop shitting on each other, especially not former colonies. Besides the Aussies criminal ancestry may come in useful.

t. a nigger muslim