Orlando Shooting Video - Keeps Getting Taken Down Within Minutes

Sorry for the very low quality of the video.
Half-chan has an exceedingly small upload limit

Youtube/Vimeo/etc.. Keep (((taking it down))) almost instantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03Rglv9MR7I
youtube.com/watch?v=-8kWexGaIE4
youtube.com/watch?v=-XNFokmDKrE
youtube.com/watch?v=6vTM63FPSHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are a true patriot.

huge if true

UGH... this is too much really...

holy shit

Bump against JIDF

PLEASE RE-UPLOAD
SPREAD THIS VIDEO
ACTIVATE ANONYMOUS

Censored 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=03Rglv9MR7I

Censored 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=-8kWexGaIE4

>what is triage rally point

do you think people who were shot just laid down?

Anyone been watching all these interviews all day on Fox, CNN, NBC etc? It is some of the worst acting money can pay for

Now we're cooking with gas.

>friends carry injured friend away from club
>responders go to club
>friends start carrying back to where the cops are
are you all retarded?

well they were running away from the gunmen
there injuries look minor

infinite chan has been completely infested with shills over this

There are pictures of pugs wearing Jewish dog sweaters everywhere.

I know this place is even more infested, but this needs to get out.

>copyright claim

Wasn't there a stand-off for hours though? Why would they set up medical care right there?

Upload on liveleak or VK not youtube.

Wait, what's going on?

You don't think people, like, ran away from the club that was getting shot up?

You don't think maybe out of the 53 injured, many had such an adrenaline rush they pushed past the pain to run away?

UNADULTERATED PROOF OF THE GLOBAL JEWISH CONSPIRACY!!!1111!!

that's a bit of a stretch, 4-eyes

I like how the MRI building is right near the fag bar.

What?

I just see people being carried from one car to another.

They probably also escaped out the back and ran away in any direction they could. Then they went back to the ambulances for medical help, and protection by the police.

Ambulances, police, etc converged at the club.
People who ran / were being carried away scattered from the club. So when the ambulances / police arrived they had to go back to club.
Just my two cents

> move victims to a triage area without much concern for a location
> move them to another location once the scene is secure, passing by the location of the original incident

I'm fairly conspiracy minded and this doesn't seem like a big deal

What I don't understand is how was someone allowed to stand there and record that whole time? I imagine the entire area would have been cleared of bystanders by then. It seems as if they wanted to prove people were hurt...

Really makes you think....

What if those people had run away from the club and then fell over because they were wounded so they brought them back towards the ambulances which had congregated in front of the night club?

What if TV crews just set up shots for themselves on the scene to get good footage but it doesn't mean the whole event was orchestrated?

Plenty of better answers to this mystery that abide by Occam's Razor.

Assuming these people were shot, moving them without stretchers entirely by hand seems like something you'd want to avoid.

gee fucktard. You don't think some of the wounded victims fled down the street do you?

Lemme play devil's advocate here for a minute, friends.

The police, while it was still an active shooter situation, would have cordoned off a huge area, so casualties would be moved out of the range of the shooter. Now, why was the camera man there if casualties weren't allowed to be there, only to see casualties be moved back towards the club? Triage. The overwhelmed EMS would have to take people they thought were more likely to need imminent medical care, so the casualties were likely told to stay put in the safe zone, the shooter was dealt with, and then the second or third wave of medical transportation came, and their overzealous friends and companions, jacked up on adrenaline, moved them to the oncoming transport.

Just sayin.

Maybe because the police didn't think it a good use of time to stop and talk to everyone on the scene to make sure they had the proper clearance?

it's less a coverup and more MSM trying to get footage for the sake of it

news outlets can't be caught without imagery to put in their articles and interviews

Leaving them immobile in a nightclub with an active shooter is a worse idea

>Hornstein

>Run away
>Cops and first responders lock down area
>Go back for medical assistance since threat is gone
wew lad it's fucking nothing

yeah this makes sense

if i am injured and there is some crazy guy shooting in the club, i am just going to go directly out front and wait

i totally wouldnt run away from the club

i would just stay there

does this make sense to you?

Holy fuck

those are people who ran away and probably got shot but due to the amount of adrenaline they didnt feel it, now they probably went to the EMTs parked outside of the club waiting to bring in victims from the club. Are you guys this retarded

FUCKING IMBECILE

put it up to mega/depositfiles/uploaded/upstore/filefactory/mediafire/etcetcetcetc

OR JUST TORRENT
skip this stupid "THEY"-dont-want-you-to-see-this theater
dumbass

Uhh wouldn't they have ran from the club when shooting began and then the friends/police carry them to where they ambulances are i.e the club

(Someone) is trying to force a meme irl.

This. OP is fucking crazy.

SHUT

IT

DOWN

Y'all are retarded, the main entrance faces the Dunkin' Donuts. If you were to run out, fearing for your life, you'd hide behind the first building you see.

Do you people seriously have to come up with wingnut conspiracy theories every time there's a shooting.

Shoo shill.

OP is false flagging trying to make actual conspiracies look bad.

These are JIDF tactics in play

A man who has the ability to fire off 103 + Rounds into a crowd of people, hitting 103 of them before they can scatter(FUCKING GORRILA NAZI GENETICALLY ENGINEERED DINOSAUR ROBOT MARKSMAN).... isn't hitting Schlomo below the knee-caps.

Also, note the tourniquets on both legs around the shins.

This is Boston all over again.

pretty much,yeah. What was the one surrounding sandy hook again?

Straight lizard-people/Illuminati tier retarded.

POST IT ON 8CH

that's just a ruptley video

i saw it this morning. a bunch of victims getting carried out of the club. they use the pickup truck as an ambulance

>boston
confirmed retard

How do you casually organize a half dozen screaming people to procedurally walk back into the nightclub to pick up people, and go back out? Wouldn't that guy shoot you? Wasn't the door blocked?

Geeze it's almost like the timeline given to us doesn't work. You know, this is starting to smell like Newtown. That school was filled with video cameras and not one video of the shooter was released. With Columbine we have lots of footage.

Same thing with this nightclub. Even with a naked man sucking his own dick on stage, you always record to keep track of several things. One is your staff stealing drinks or food. The next is identifying staff that let in underage, which get's your business closed for good in my state. Another reason is to set up cameras for loss prevention or theft prevention. Finally you do it for liability reasons, for example to prove your staff was not inciting violence if a fight breaks out in the club.

You will never know the truth without that video. Once people in CT started asking for evidence about the shooting they decided to demolish the school and destroy their records, because of "muh feels".

I feel like WE should be wearing body cameras, not cops. Even if only one patron managed to publish video it would be better than nothing in this case.

Can we make an insurance company that will pay for dashboard car cameras and body cameras, maybe for a Law Enforcement Fraud Policy? Can we make our own not for profit Sup Forums company and make each other employees? Man I'm high.

>get shot
>flee a couple blocks
>collapse from wounds
>people carry you to the nearest ambulances which at this point are lined up in front of the club

WOW NOT SAYING IT WASN'T A FALSE FLAG BUT THIS IS LITERALLY EVIDENCE OF NOTHING. GOOD JOB!

Found the fed

Hey man can u upload all of those Nick Hornstein pics u got, I'm compiling them to do more research on this case.

>This is Boston all over again.

Either you're trolling, mentally ill, or just plain stupid. Which is it?

Thanks OP I kept saving this vid but it would disappear from my drive in minutes

This one seems to be safe on my drive.

How can I preserve it incase they try to delete????

>GlobalTVCom

what bullshit company is that

Total CIA BS

BUMPING

Some body give me a run down on what we have so far..

>It's the Americans and their conspiracies again

Jesus, thank Christ we have Derrick the armchair investigator

Why am I not surprised that the retard that thinks this is """""research"""" on a """""case""""" would be a thumbnail saver?

Maybe they ran away while wounded and collapsed?

I really wish they would start actually killing people instead of playing these psyop games. Don't they have enough sleeper cells to go around to start slaughter alot of people?

are there videos from inside the club during this yet? Lets be honest, a bunch of faggots were definitely using their phones and recording. Are the videos out there but have I just not come across them yet?

false meme

Of course not because the whole fucking thing was staged dude

Maybe that happened when the shooting was over and they were going for the medicalstaff near the club?

Literally what does that have to do with it tho
are you implying you get an MRI for AIDS or something

So on 8ch they are calling you a shill..

this

you guys get points for creativity though

Calling people retards for looking into the shooting.

How many shekels are they paying u?

Shills are hitting you guys hard too.

They are full on pugging nahc thgie over this.

they must be having phone problems... at&t - possibly even apple - involved in this conspiracy???? blocking photos from being posted?

there is a really odd lack of interviews with cell phone technicians and manufacturers explaining the complete lack of photos being posted to these guys' facebooks

i'm really thinking here hmmmm

yeah this is what makes it hard to believe. not one faggot took a picture or video when they can't last a day without a selfie? ok thx guv!

If this was honestly a false flag the shooter would've been a pale white kid, not a Muslim. This works against the liberal agenda guys.

Same thing happened with the Umpqua Community College shooting in November.

An entire college campus, and nobody posted any pictures to facebook/twitter.

/thread

pol - where anything and everything is a false flag inside job the jew did it XDDD

>Stand Up MRI
Live comedy with your scan?

i was trolling you fucktard
they aren't posting because they died

Do shills think flooding a thread with retarded bullshit while insulting us works? You're not going to convince us we are wrong and all you do is prove we are on to something because this shit never happens unless you start looking into shady shit.

holy shit, electric six knew about this all along!!!!

LYRICS INCLUDE
>youre a superstar
REFERENCING IMORTALIZATION OF THE VICTIMS
>start a nuclear war
OBVIOUS
>I wanna spend all your money
THE UNITED STATES WANTS TO WASTE TAX DOLLARS ENFORCING GUN LAWS AND SHARIA
>I've got something to put in you
ORIGINALLY MEANING PENIS BUT CAN ALSO MEAN BULLETS???

SPEAD THIS SHIT LIKE WILDFIRE

MOAR THAN ONE SHOOTER

This is literally what I thought. It's crazier to think otherwise, need more concrete proof instead of speculation, OP

They didn't they were getting the casualties out by moving then to vehicles.

When you gey shot you generally don't fall over and die straight away, you tend to run very fast and then bleed out in a hole crying.

>Bad shit happens in America
>instant conspiracy theories

Lol your country is fucked get over it

If this was a flase flag why use a muslim shooter?

This.

Cops don't look on roofs.

t. Former thief who got really good at climbing

Put it on live leak

Here is the video in hd
Get it before it gets shoah'ed

youtube.com/watch?v=6vTM63FPSHg

I've been waiting for the gore threads to pop up with the floors coated with Homocaust blood. The Muzzies peaceful and tolerant enrichment of the Frogs' theater was up and circulating within 24 hours.

Nic (((Hornstein)))

BECAUSE THE SANDY HOOK FALSE FLAG PROVED THE US DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MENTALLY ILL WHITE SHOOTERS

Intradesting.
Shills are out in full force, so something is going on.