What Went Wrong?

What Went Wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/exponential
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tim Heidecker is a homophobe mocking poor sam hyde who can't afford health insurance despite having contracted AIDS due to his homosexual lifestyle

>What went wrong?

Some retard executive thought it was possible for anyone who votes republican to be objectively funny

More like Million Tears Extreme

Same literally sounds like a 4channer trying to regurgitate infographics they found on Sup Forums.

Honestly, I have no idea why some people don't see this as performance art.

i was smiling throughout the whole "argument"

>being a butthurt faggot is "performance art"

What's it like to be this autistic?

Wtf happened to sam

He used to be pretty damn mellow and sharp

He wasn't performing. He was way too flustered.

It's pretty sad they both claim to want more women on their shows, sounds like a battle of the sjws

Why does everyone think Tim won the argument? I think sam was justified in that they canceled his show over stupid bigotry

not so much that Tim "won", more that Hyde lost because he looked like a crybaby bitch

Can you blame him? this was his chance and they took it away from him. he didn't attack or harass anyone. all he did was make his show. and tried to make people laugh.

they got so upset they did everything in their power to stop him, to take away his voice all because he has a different viewpoint to them. they don't want anyone to have a voice if it doesn't align with theirs.
that's the reality.

>this much autism
all this sincerity is making your head hurt sweetie

Hate/bigotry isn't a viewpoint this is one thing the alt-right doesn't seem to understand. Nazis don't deserve a "voice" we've already seen what comes of that.

>nothing that happens is real

Started pandering to Sup Forums

>People couldn't tell Tim's comments about Greendale were a joke

I don't get how people have enough understanding of irony to know when Sam is doing it but not enough to know when Tim is.

Only thing I recall Tim saying about MDE is he doesn't care because he has his own shows he's working on.

they're having a hard enough time grasping why sam got fired, and now you expect them to understand blatant sarcasm?

But what did he do thats "hateful"?

All he did was support Trump on Twitter and instantly he's labeled as said people who shouldn't have a voice.

There were more anti-white skits and anti-white characters in World Peace than there were skits slamming minorities or slut shaming

He insulted other celebrities on twitter as well

someone get lazzo we need a retrial

Its sad because him and walter newman said they loved the show. Im not sure why sam thought it was a good idea to have some giant ego after barely having a moderate successful 1st season of a show.

Hyde got btfo. Tim wins and is laughing all the way to the bank.

>the face of someone who literally did nothing wrong
>inb4 "HE ORCHESTRATED DA CONSPIRACY POOR DINDU NUFFIN SAM, DAT POOR BOY NO HEALTH INSURANCE MAGA"

>moderate success
>every episode was at, near or over 1 million viewers and had better ratings than Eric Andre's first season

[as] wanted to reup for another 100 episodes after the first season. The cancellation has nothing to do with ego and everything to do with internal politics at [as]

They're both performing. You guys are depressing as fuck.
It's no different than most of Tim's interviews on various shows. Can't remember who he was talking to in one where he kept angrily calling everything a "gimmick."

Most normal people don't have an issue with that. You may be autistic. I'm sorry.

I saw a couple of episodes of MDE and I think the problem was that the show looks amateurish. Forget the jokes and what not the show looked like it was made on a budget of $100. Sorry, but even if it is adult swim you got to make your show look professional.

Threadly reminder that World Peace had more anti-white stuff in it than anything else by a long shot.

I think I have said this five times in two different threads and for some reason it doesn't get through to anyone:

AS is a private company, they can do what they want with shows that sign contracts with them. Advertisers didn't want to be associated with Sam's retarded show. They decided to do something. It's their network. Tends to happen when you do blackface.

That's pretty much it.

the show was not funny and neither is le chinless goatee cokebottle glasses man

tim gets the last laugh after months of ceaseless harrassment

rats off to ya, tim!

no man it got great ratings, its just SJW shit

b-but... sarah silverman did blackface! NOT FAIR! THIS IS AN INJUSTICE!

But it's white nationalist self-criticism, so people assume it's racist against blacks/hispanics/muslims etc.

I couldn't care less about Tim and his pathos, I'll still remain a Gregghead

If you are familiar with Tim, you realize that this was half and half: half sarcasm and half genuine anger.

>Hate/bigotry isn't a viewpoint
I don't care one way or the other about blacks, but isn't that a silly thing to say?

Doesn't change anything I've said...

>I don't care one way or the other about blacks
How do you feel about whites then? Please indulge me.

>Sam actually believed Sup Forums when they said Tim got his show cancelled

Sam just BTFO himself by looking like a paranoid crackpot. Tim = winner.

I think he was being facetious, user

This. What all the retards in these threads fail to realize is that TV is a business. The higher the ratings a show gets, the more the network can sell ad slots for when the show airs. However, if advertisers don't want to their products associated with a show, the ratings do not matter at all. Sam really went off the deep end the last few months with all the red pill/white power stuff. The execs at Adult Swim cut their ties before he could hurt the bottom line. There was no conspiracy, Sam's twitter and youtube and interview antics are what killed the show. He made himself untouchable.

neither of these guys are funny, but the conservative guy gets fired and the uber liberal gets to produce a dozen shitty shows (besides Nathan For You, which is funny)

p. much Hollywood

The real reason it was canceled is because certain folks in the comedy industry were afraid it would spawn more "right wing" comedy shows if it was viewed as a success and that would be the death of their brand of liberal absurdist anti comedy that is already nearly dead anyway.

[as] execs were ready to reup on 100 episodes until the outrage articles started flowing from Buzzfeed and the faux PC backlash was fomented on twitter and additional clickbait fake news peddlers.

I don't really care one way or the other about whites either.

Even before his meltdown at the RNC and his cuckold spergout and this apparent beef with Hyde and MDE, Hediecker was never funny, all of his shitty shows were just that, shitty. Empty and meaningless with absolutely zero substance at all.

Lol Sam literally just said Tim pissed off Sup Forums ahahaha I didnt know Sam actually went on Sup Forums

lol

>the comedy industry were afraid it would spawn more "right wing" comedy shows
>would be the death of their brand of liberal absurdist anti comedy
>All of these workarounds to not just admit the show was an unfunny mess that fucked with their ad revenue
Do you really believe that this was some injustice against "right wing" comedy?

Life isn't one of your victim complex animes, friendo.

for someone not involved, sam sure knew a whole lot about the ongoing harrassment

[citation needed]

conservatives in Hollywood hide their political beliefs and liberals flaunt them, and complete degenerates like Lena Dunham are celebrated because they are liberal

it doesn't take a genius to see the bias in the industry

World Peace was horribly unfunny and poorly edited, MDEs best content will always be on the internet.

>BUT MUH INFOGRAPHS AND Sup Forums SAYS

>WAHHH POOR OL CONSERVITIES DINDU NUFFIN WE WAZ COMEDY KINGS
Get over yourself you retard, there isn't any "liberal degenerate" conspiracy. You faggots just aren't funny. Keep blaming your boogeymen for your shortcomings though.

EVERYTHING Tim does is pure shtick. including this. stop getting trolled newfags

I seriously hope Sam "I'm so anti-establishment but I need the establishment's help" Hyde was trolling. He doesn't seem to have as much tact as Sup Forums

So I watched all 6 episodes of WP earlier and I'm not sure what all the controversy about it is for. There were some things that seemed like it could piss off people, like Charles taking a jab at faggots in Flint, but most of it just seemed like usual shit MDE has done.

Also, was the blackface supposed to be the scene where Sam is talking to that girl outside her house where she wants to break up? Is that what Tim and Sam were talking about?

>I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT "YOUR BACK HURTS?"
>GET MY SHOW BACK
>[sirens wail]

top kek

yeah, that makes sense, 50% of the united states just isn't funny

is sams downfall with charles carroll and nick rochefort live yet? being he is the sole purpose of the show being canned and all

>one eleven minute late night show bookened by a half dozen commercials ruined their ad revenue
>live isn't one of your victim complex animes, memo

someone should share that info with Hediecker, he can't stop crying all over twitter about how hard a bunch of 15 year old frogposters are pestering him

The difference is Sam's irony is goofy and enjoyable and Tim's irony just makes him seem like a dick.

I think it's more like only young people on the left have an appetite to be read political talking points with jokes mixed in. Everyone else prefers stuff that is actually funny.

>conservatives are an exponentially decreasing minority in the US
>"""""50 percent""""" of the US is conservative
>this somehow proves there is a liberal conspiracy
HAHAHAHAHAHA okay.

the show wasn't the problem, it was the social media shitstirring that sam and his fans brought

tim didn't mention any blackface. sam just brought it up randomly like tim had any clue who he was or what he was talking about lol

WE WUZ REPUBLICANS AND SHEEEIIIT

SAM WAS A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN!

WE NEED MO MONEY FO MO TV PROGRAMS N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

do you know what exponentially means?

Gee, it's almost like you have a bias and comedy is subjective.

My neurons are firing on all cylinders

I'll never forgive Sam for ruining nick and Charles careers with his twitter Sup Forums tirades

Nigger couldn't wait a couple of months? Like damn

Not the same guy, but the guy only stated fact. He didn't scream and cry about it. Nobody said there's a conspiracy either, it's just how Hollywood is. Stop freaking out.

they were basically post ironically shitposting IRL

Actually it's Erik who has the most the lose from the smear campaign going on right now.

Dude runs a successful business and was the true face of the show, in terms of his scenes on the show being what actually went viral.

Would not be shocked if Erik doesn't severe ties with Charles, Nick, Sam, and Andrew just so that the SJW hate machine doesn't turn their eye upon him to ruin....

>conservatives are an exponentially decreasing minority in the US
says increasingly nervous liberal man every decade since the 60's

Sam, if you're reading this, I just want you to know your show would be on the air if you could just keep your fucking mouth shut for a few months. Instead you just had to tweet about Pizzagate and trump and feminism and shit. It doesn't matter if you're right or not, you gotta play the game. How on earth could anyone think they wouldn't be torn off the air for saying the shit Sam says IRL?

>How on earth could anyone think they wouldn't be torn off the air for saying the shit Sam says IRL?
Look at Mel Gibson

Lena Dunham bragged about sexually abusing her underage sister and sticking pebbles up her vagina and bribing her with sexual favors for shit. Boasted about it. Imagine if a man was saying that shit, even under a billion layers of irony.

Yet Dunham is some sort of folk hero to these braindead dickpinching droolers

You can exponentially increase and decrease you illiterate conservicuck.

SAM U HAD A TV SHOW ON ADULT SWIM
WHY DID U HAVE TO MAKE A TWITTER FULL OF ALT RIGHT EDGY SHIT
YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

I think most political comedy (which is mostly produced by the left) is shit. Am I biased against shitty comedy?

so that's a no

A lot more than 50% aren't funny and that's irrespective of political association.

They were doomed regardless.

Tim, Gelman, etc were going to ruin them regardless and if anything, you could argue that Sam might be making a martyr out of himself to protect the others, especially since Nick and Charles do kind of share a lot of Sam's political views.

I'm so disappointed in Tim. He's such a liberal cuckold now. Sam Hyde is understandably angry and because he's conservative he's going to be called whiny etc.

Tim is being childish. Hyde fans calling him cuckold and faggot are what set him off so strongly.

>there isnt any liberal degenerate conspiracy ya cookin kook
>what is cultural marxism

Except nothing he said was a fact. Just his biased opinion about "da libruh media", if I had a fucking nickel everytime I heard this...

>Erik
>face of the show

Are you sure you mean Erik?

He runs a fucking construction company, that tumblr bullshit has no power there

>who is planck

Mel's career was completely dead for an entire decade.

Ah there it is, the "cultural marxism conspiracy meme". Didn't take long.

we have no clue on how it would turned out if sam would have just laid low until he got 2-3 seasons locked in

right because he told his fans to stop harassing AS employees on twitter.

problem is he doesnt have control over his fanbase.

>I think most political comedy (which is mostly produced by the left) is shit. Am I biased against shitty comedy?
Yes, this is quite accurate to what a bias looks like, friendo.
>so that's a no
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/exponential

Fucking retarded hick. Exponentials can go different directions.
>I can't math.

yeah sam was definitely not a huge crybaby today. it's just that reality has a liberal bias.

IT'S DA LIBERAL MAN'S FAULT WE BROKE

>it's okay when swastikas are in other AS shows but not this one

MDE wasn't funny. Case closed.