How do we fix football?

well?

ugh CRINGE

add some explosions and fireworks?
and maybe commercial breaks every 15 minutes

Make diving punishable by death.

My suggestion:
>if a game is tied after 90 minutes, a PK shootout should precede the regular extra time
>the team that wins the PK shootout gets the advantage in extra time
>the team that lost PKs must win in extra time to win the game
>if the ET ends in a tie, the team that won PK wins the match

this makes extra time actually useful because it gives purpose to both teams and takes away the randomness of winning in a PK shootout

two keepers with no offside rule

M U L T I B A L L

2 hours of ads
11 minutes of actual play time

We get the delorean, go back to 1998 and kill pep guardiola

Hey I noticed you posted the wrong image

>"""football"""

This is unironically a good idea

why fixing something that is fixed already?

good for 5-4 penalties but not so good for 5-0's or 4-1's
if a team loses 5-0 at penalties and then has to play extra time no fucker will even bother trying and you end up with 30 minutes of pass to keeper, pass to defender, pass to defender, pass back to keeper...

and lets say its 4-1 in penalties?
a team battles back in extra time to make it 4-4 aggregate and its now "great fight back guys but you lose because of the penalty score. sorry lol"

"sawker" still needs amendments
the penalty idea of team A then team B shots going in order of ABBAABBAAB is good but needs testing to make sure it works
the VAR decision is good but the pause and no information on big screen or audio from the ref fucking sucks
>5 minutes of no action or notification and just staring at ref with finger in ear going >hmm, hmmm, ah-huh, hmmm, really? you dont say...

the goal is not to directly add the shootout result to the existing one, m8, the score at the start of the overtime would be the one from the regular time

it's just that, then, the team winning the overtime would win the game, and if it's still the draw at the end of the OT then the winner would be the penalty shootout's one

it would most likely prevent the team from stalling in OT to wait for the penalties

Multi-ball madness

yes this is what I meant

ahhh, i gotcha
thats actually a pretty cool idea
chances of fifa implementing are :0 though

the only thing I would change is to award both teams in a 0-0 tie with no points in the championship