Tfw already depressed as fuck

>tfw already depressed as fuck
>not just kinda sad but deep state black hole depression to the point where every single person i knew growing up thinks ive legitmately lost my mind
>start balding to top off my misery

im finally undone. this is my nail. the only reason im still alive is dreams of redemption but with a bald head its just not happening. at least the world had the curteousy of making it easy rather than stringing me along for years and years. ive already beared 7 straight years of this shit

idk how is music related. but time to go fuck it mode and do whatever u want before you off yourself.

see a doctor

nice music thread btw

Dude, rogaine is a thing if you're so upset about your hair. Stop feeling sorry for yourself like a whiny faggot and do something about it. I used to be a fucking bipolar heroin addict in high school and even OD'd in school once. I got my shit straight and I'm giving a college a shot at 23 years old. If I can get my shit together, so can you. I believe in you, dude. You have what it takes to be great.

fuck up faggot

Are you me 4 months ago? Hair is still thin, but I'm hoping it'll be fine and it won't recede any more. I started feeling better when I got a new job, and smoking weed every day. What sucks now is I feel my sorrow coming back whenever I stop smoking for a day. That's what I get for running from my problems instead of addressing them.

You forgot "music for this feel".
Are you depressed because of loneliness or what?

user, just seek help
you will get it, trust me

I was there last summer. Hair wouldn't stop falling, I didn't even dare to go to the barber so it was all messy and long to the point I didn't wanna leave my house. I'm very prone to depression and have been for as long as I can remember. So what was social anxiety turned into complete social phobia and I even had a few psychotic episodes. Started seeing black figures in my bedroom and shit. Never went to a psychiatrist, but once college started it just sort of faded to the background. But I know that any bad thing can trigger it again, and I have nights where suddenly it's back in all force. Don't think it'll ever go away desu, too much self sabotaging. I was never the cut my wrists kinda guy, but I unconsciously harmed myself by neglecting hygiene, personal relationships and opportunities

Fight me, cunt.

When youre sad what are you thinking? Just empty? Or is it a specific idea or thought?

So you lost some hair.
Life is more than hair.

Fuck off back to /r9k/, crybabies

You aren't depressed because of something. It's a chemical imbalance.

>You aren't depressed because of something. It's a chemical imbalance.
that doesn't make any sense. you're depressed because of the chemical imbalance. the chemical imbalance is caused by something. end of.

>mfw full hair but its starting to grey
lmao im not even old

Just shave your head in the future, it's not a big deal.

t. started balding at 22

can wearing a hat all the time make you go bald in the long run? im just too lazy to do anything with my hair but i dont wanna cut it either

You're not depressed because "oh I don't have gf" was my point.

1. Don't give a fuck about your hair. (leave that to office suit wearing clowns).
2. Don't give a fuck about relationships (it's a trap, whores are fine though)
3. Cut the sugar completely from your diet. (sugar in processed foods has many names)
4. ?????
5. Enjoy life.

>Myth: Wearing a hat strains hair follicles, causing hair to fall out.
>Good news for men who rely on caps to cover their shiny crowns: They're not causing any harm. Dirty hats can, however, lead to a scalp infection, which in turn accelerates hair loss, so either make sure yours is clean or rotate frequently.

I've heard that. It's weird, but I've worn beanies quite a lot since I was a teenager, and my family doesn't seem to have any history of hair loss, but my hair has been thinning.

>used to have long hair and take care of it a lot
>was a virgin
>start losing hair at 20
>decide to shave it off completely before it becomes too noticeable
>get laid

fucking magnets.

That'll probably be me. Unless I become a good musician, then I could get laid with long hair.

Being a musician prevents you from losing hair? I don't think so.

Anyway, shaving is better than having hair. More hygienic, more practical, and chicks actually dig skinheads. The only thing I feared when I shaved was that, that girls wouldn't like me, but it was quite the contrary, they like it more than when I had long hair.

No, just saying if I was a musician I'd get laid no matter what I look like.