You know who had an arc?

Noah.

You know who else had a great arc?
Noah

Noah had a considerably larger arc

youtube.com/watch?v=KYn3rIe1-s8

He was loyle till the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocPKsa-Q0VY

Is this the spookiest dream sequence? The way the French cop talks in an american accent makes it more disturbing for some reason.

And Adriana in denial about her own death and haunting the Sopranos still as that orange cat in the finale? The Sopranos did have legit supernatural stuff in it so it's possible.

Negan leaning back makes the greatest arc

Sopranos had no supernatural elements except for the Virgin Mary in the Bing.

>tfw rewatching that scene and knowing that was the last real time I'd see Chrissy on the show before the crash
That last full episode with him was so sad, he was a scumbag but you can tell there was no other path for him in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXi_mVNeIb4

That or this one. The woman standing there with the ambient noises in the background unnerve me to this day.

There were plenty of other paths. Tony even have him the OK on pursuing a career in film. He chose not to take it, though.

Why did Phil become such an asshole after his heart attack, and Tony for that matter with his gunshot wound?

Didn't Tony actively discourage him from pursuing it due to the implications of it involving the mob and being a waste of time?

Chrissy's death was the only one out of the whole series who got an emotional response from me. When I was watching the series for the first time, I said to myself, "He's going to die next episode," as this song played.

>Why did Phil become such an asshole after his heart attack, and Tony for that matter with his gunshot wound?

Phil probably became worse to Tony because he was a reminder of one of his most vulnerable moments.

In season 2, Tony tells him to either go to Hollywood and never talk to him again or stay with the family.

Chrissy, Bobby, Pussy and Adriana were all pretty heavy to me, especially Bobby and Adriana.

I wish Bobby got to stay on as Tony's protege, those last few episodes with him were great.

Yeah but after the Adriana guilt he was okay with Chris doing it until he realized the subtext of Cleaver.

>tfw will never get a full version of Cleaver released
It's even got the best Baldwin brother in it and its own behind-the-scenes video

youtube.com/watch?v=aWZehc-K2O4

In Kennedy and Heidi, did Tony go to see that hooker in Vegas (whom Chrissy was banging on the side) just to get back at Chrissy for fucking the real estate chick he was after?

That was a great scene.
>"No. Seriously. Take the ten minutes."
I feel like a part of Tony really didn't want to see Chris again, be it for selfish reasons or if he genuinely wanted to see him leave the crime life.

I didn't think of that, actually. God, Tony was a real piece of shit in season 6. Probably the only season where I found him genuinely unlikable to the point of hoping for his comeuppance.

What about Big Pussy in the mirror?

What about the medium who knew all the details of Mikey's murder?

Tony's imagination. Notice how he reacts out of his perifrial.

youtube.com/watch?v=7CJLDERGmDw

As opposed to Paulie's vision of the Mary, in which we see its reflection before he does.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWsCK7RE0Xg

Yeah I only just noticed it during my most recent (and 4th or 5th) viewing of the series, I never really paid much attention to the real estate chick plot until now and it really does sour relations big time between them to the point of Tony making Bobby his heir apparent.

During the second half of the season Tony just turns completely into his mother, although with all the heat coming down on him from the gun charge (along with the other shit like Phil and his family) I can't really blame him for becoming a total douchebag.
Doing that vig shit to Hesh up until his wife died really got me too, he didn't even do anything bad to Tony and he decided to treat one of his oldest friends like shit for a month.

>What about the medium who was tipped off by the FBI to cause Paulie to act erratic and disruptive.

>tfw you start noticing the titles of the episodes being brought up in dialogue

HE WAS A MADE MAN YOU RAT FU
youtube.com/watch?v=VgBD94cs0T8

paulie used a different name

This show has the most nerve-inducing scenes ever

youtube.com/watch?v=M1vc3Ut5mvs

File this under "Parody performances that are better than the original."

Paulie was the true hero of the series

youtube.com/watch?v=MtpRTwC0iE0

The part with the gun shot and bat-hitting getting censored always cracks me up, Will Sasso deserves a better career.

>DON'T YELL AT ME

kek