/trans/ - what the.. edition

>Tottenham could hijack Leicester's move for Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho, 20, in order to speed up 27-year-old England defender Kyle Walker's move to Etihad Stadium. (Sun)

The Foxes are ready to off-load striker Islam Slimani, 29, for a cut-price fee in order to fund their move for Iheanacho, but West Bromwich will not be renewing their interest in the Algeria forward. (Birmingham Mail)

>Newcastle United-linked defenders Kieran Gibbs, 27, and Carl Jenkinson, 25, have been left out of Arsenal's 25-man pre-season squad for their tour to China and Australia. (Newcastle Chronicle)

Burnley are the latest club to show an interest in Sunderland defender Lamine Kone, 28. The Ivory Coast centre-back is seen as a replacement for Michael Keane, who recently joined Everton. (Sunderland Echo)

>Swansea midfielder Jack Cork, 26, has joined up with Burnley at their Irish training camp in order to complete his £10m move from the Welsh side. (Mirror)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/11/exclusive-liverpool-accused-falsifying-document-heart-tapped/
marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2017/07/11/5964a8e7e5fdea6a3f8b45ec.html
twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/884848866851520514
twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/884846023004233728
en.as.com/en/2017/07/11/football/1499796831_241623.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Bp3fxyZFCoo
twitter.com/sampdoria_en/status/884853897101275136
twitter.com/LCFC/status/884854154795122689
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the...

Chelsea are closing in on Monaco midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, 22, and he may sign in time to travel with his new team to China and Singapore on Monday. (Sky Sports)

>Or, Manchester United are set to outbid Chelsea, with the Old Trafford club prepared to pay more than £40million for the in-demand midfielder. (Daily Mail)

United manager Jose Mourinho also wants the club to make a £60m bid for Tottenham midfielder Eric Dier, 23. (Mirror)

>United will not offer striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 35, a new contract despite allowing him to continue his recovery from knee surgery at their Carrington training base. (Star)

And the club are yet to meet Inter Milan's asking price for Croatia winger Ivan Perisic, 28, but a deal - for a fee of between £45m and £50m - is expected to be completed in the next week. (Independent)

>Arsenal are reportedly confident of keeping hold of midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. The 23-year-old has just 12 months remaining on his current contract. (Daily Mail)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is also determined to keep forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, who is yet to sign a new deal and is thought to want a move to Manchester City. (Independent)

>And Wenger is refusing to sell France striker Olivier Giroud, 30, until the futures of Sanchez and Monaco's Thomas Lemar are resolved. (Daily Telegraph)

The Gunners will compete with Liverpool and Manchester City for the signing of Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, 26. (Sun)

>Chelsea are prioritising the signing of Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 24, as it looks increasingly unlikely Spain forward Diego Costa, 28, will stay with the Premier League champions. (Guardian)

Or, Costa is reportedly ready to play for the Blues again and make peace with manager Antonio Conte. (Star)

>Roma are keen to sign Manchester United forward Anthony Martial, 21, on a season-long loan deal, but the Red Devils are unlikely to sanction it. (Mirror)

when meme becomes reality
telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/11/exclusive-liverpool-accused-falsifying-document-heart-tapped/

itsnt

Still, Slimani is good in the air and that can be important.

>bakayoko going to china
wew

not being funny, but this is blatantly just the family desperately trying to milk liverpool/the premier league for whatever they can

But that 501 includes the OP. I don't.

what the..

>The seven loanees who've returned but who are not wanted by their clubs
>Thomas Vermaelen and Douglas
>Alvaro Negredo
>Luciano Vietto and Guilherme Siqueira
>Kike Sola
>Sergio Araujo

marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2017/07/11/5964a8e7e5fdea6a3f8b45ec.html

>Kike Sola
couldn't get a game at boro in the championship, he must be pretty shit

What was the point of Steve Mandanda?

>Burnley have announced the signing of Jack Cork from Swansea.

twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/884848866851520514

>Thomas Vermaelen
what happened to this meme? ruined by injuries?

What was the point of Crystal Palace ever since Big Sam left?

Scamming the goy

NEED alan pardew back in management

>James Rodriguez snubs Chelsea

Is Conte the new Mourinho?

>Cork: its great to be back
best signing announcement this summer

Please fuck off.

>Signed in 2011
>11 appearances
I'd say so, yeah

Last I heard he was still on tour with the lads in Magaluf

Any updates on the Inigo Martinez to Manchester City situation?

Oh my bad, 2014. Apparently I cant read.

Still, 11 apps in 3 seasons isn't great

Good buy and perfect announcement. Hate the meme shit i.e. rüdingers

can we make snubsea a meme?

next OP make it snubsea edition

or chelsnub

>not liking Big Sam
>hating on /trans/ veteran
why dont you fuck off

It gets tiring when that's the only shit he spouts.

Oh, I forgot "what's /trans/ listening to" as well.

nah, its GAZUMPED.

SNUBBED again

Take Slimani, or I'll turn you into Salami!

snubchester is blue?

what the...

For now. United are no longer the snubclub in Manchester, and Ed Woodward is an actual god for signing the greatest striker in the CPL for a mere 90m+Rooney pounds.

twitter.com/BurnleyOfficial/status/884846023004233728
this is the first announcement

Is current Eric Dier better than younger Carrick?

Apparently Hamez already landed in Bavaria

haha is this ironic?

nowhere near as bad as rudenigger but still shite

>Juden complaining about spending too much money.

It's not even yours you fucking jew.

yes

current carrick is a meme

the good father Raiola will make sure they never get snubbed again, im sure

plz end me

Can you use your jewish magic to calculate when United will bankrupt?

Does anyone else rate Slimani? I think he's quality. I would snap him up if going cheap

He's like a younger carrick without the passing range (the literal whole point of having a carrick type)

Sublime post

Yeah but he has pashun and sometimes scores a blootah

>trying to sign Gerrard 2.0 who already has the knack of not winning anything in his young fledgling career.

he's identical to carrick apart from the fact he's a mongoloid and cannot pass

does anyone have a link for the "Alan I love you" video made by the 15yo Dutch girl?

>Premier League winners Chelsea are closing in on a deal to sign Real Madrid defender Danilo, according to a report in the player's native Brazil.

en.as.com/en/2017/07/11/football/1499796831_241623.html

German*
We're not that crazy

of course

pards is a lucky man

How have I not seen this before lmao

It's a classic, fäm. Based Pards.

fuck i thought it was gone forever

i even searched for this and found nothing

thank you lads

Pards was Manager of the fucking year, what a lad

then newcastle forced 10 french meme players on him and killed his career

then tried to blame him for it

Michael Carrick has never been a great player.

>A new starlet has landed in Genoa - all the way from Poland. Welcome to #Samp, @dkownacki24!

twitter.com/sampdoria_en/status/884853897101275136

hes just a consistant 6/10 every game though, no great games but dependable to not be shit

sure never on the level of pirlo alonso etc but still decent his whole career

LADS

Lads

How do I stop receding hairline from the temples ?

No, Pardew killed his own career by being a one-season pony.

Just go with it.

it's over

have different genes
shave it off
stop giving a fuck

madrid buys james for nearly 80mil then sells him for 45. is perez the brendan rodgers of spain?

Alpecin

Estrogen injections

>Sevilla winger Vitolo looks set to leave the club with Atletico Madrid and Chelsea both keen to sign the winger, say reports in Spain.

>Los Rojiblancos president Jose Castro announced on Monday that the Spain international had agreed a new five-year contract with the club but it now appears this announcement was premature.

>Castro has since said the club have a ‘written agreement’ with the player’s father and agent, according to ABC de Sevilla, although reports suggest nothing legally binding has yet been signed.

>Cadena Cope now report the 27-year-old is angry at how the club have handled this and he feels disillusioned, and on Tuesday afternoon flew into Madrid airport amid speculations he was holding talks with Atletico.

>The report continues Chelsea have also made a proposal for the winger, with a suggestion that Sevilla may be more open to negotiating with the London club rather than a direct La Liga rival – previous reports have suggested Kurt Zouma could be included in any such deal.

>Atleti are currently serving a player registration ban until January but Las Palmas president Miguel Angel Ramirez announced last week they had agreed for Vitolo to return to the club on loan until January when his deal to the capital club was processed.

Chemically castrate yourself and risk high grade prostate cancer with finasteride and mess with your cardiac health with minoxidil. No need to thank me goy. You want to look good for that Stacy you orbit, right?

Shave t and get buff

>Winger Adnan Januzaj is thought to be close to joining Real Sociedad from Manchester United on a five-year deal. The Belgian is set for a medical with the La Liga outfit on Wednesday morning.

>Alavés have announced the signing of winger Burgui from Real Madrid on a four-year deal:

>Osasuna winger Álex Berenguer (22 years old) looks to be set to move to Napoli after the Italian club came in promising far more cash than Athletic, who had appeared to be in pole position to make off with the tricksy winger's services.

>Barcelona have added 20-year-old Brazilian Vitinho to their ranks, with the player going in to the Barça B squad. He joined on loan, with an option to make the move permanent next summer.

>receding hairline from the temples

Zeiler gone to Stuttgart
Leicester legend

> twitter.com/LCFC/status/884854154795122689

learn about DHT and Creatine

kek
how many games did he play?

Bring back Conrad Logan

>palace in charge of goalkeepers
>leicester in charge of goalkeepers

>creatine
handing in your natty card just like that

Saints in Talks to sign vietto from atletico

creatine is natty
that's like saying people who eat protein aren't natty

if you had no creatine in you you'd be lethargic as fuck

do we know her name? I want to stalk her insta

>leicester in charge of goalkeepers

>you incharge of memes

i had a m8 on creatine and he went bald within 2 years

West Ham must be preparing a transfer bomb!

you can still be handsome and balding. you just need to be lean. being fat will make you look like an egg

mite b cool it's not like Gabbiadini carries them

exactly, my point was he should try and do what he can to avoid it, it occurs in meat so reducing his meat consumption - especially beef, could help him out

>50 years ago

this, they earned alot of cash from the new stadium, i expect 3 bomb signings

And England's only World Cup

>you cant have a shit defense if you dont field one

Me too. Chicharito, Arnautovic and Perisic should do the job and take the club on the next level.

Oh boy, with the likes of Lanzini, Antonio, Kouyate, UCL is so close, and why not the Lester run.

Douglas Costa to Juve confirmed