>Oasis
>Pink Floyd
>Queen
>The Rolling Stones
>The Smiths
>Soundgarden
>The Stooges
>The Who

Honourable mentions: The Allman Brothers Band, Dire Straits, Megadeth, My Bloody Valentine, Queens of the Stone Age, The Smashing Pumpkins, Tool

1. Beatles
2. Pink Floyd
3. Led Zeppelin
4. Rolling Stones
5. Sonic Youth

>stop liking what I don't like

>objectively
>liking

t. Rolling Stones magazine intern

You forgot:
>The Velvet Underground
>Sonic Youth
>Pixies
>Radiohead

>The Velvet Underground
memeband

>Sonic Youth
good but not top 20

>Pixies
nowhere near top 20

>Radiohead
ok but massively overrated and not top 20

No Joy Division?

>The Velvet Underground
>meme band
Your opinion became invalid from that point on

>Sonic Youth
>good but not top 20
Just for starters they blow Nirvana out of the water by literaly every criteria. Except Kurt's sex appeal.

>U2, the band that established what would be the standard sound of alternative rock and had influence more visible than that of the Beatles since the 90s roled in.
>Not on any of these lists.
Wow, Ok.

>including all the big grunge bands except for pearl jam
lul
also i would have included Foo Fighters and Rage Against The Machine

Kim had Kurt's sex appeal 2bad she became druggy

Compared to other women? Like Kim Deal? I'm not saying Kim doesn't have all the sex appeal Id ever need. Buy I concede that Kurts level of sex appeal exceeded her level.

hahahaha yes! I love this list, rock and roll will never die!!! Nobody is too old for some good old fashioned rOCK! The top 20 are our last hope of real GOOD MUSIC in a world of justin Bieble and Nicky Minaj or whatever there names are!!!! Kids today dont know what real music is, I mean REL MUSIC PLAYED ON REAL INSTRUMENTS!!!!!!!!

I will be rocking out to these bands one all day (might even have a few drinks to go along with it (don't tell the wife!!))

topkek. unknown pleasures is a snoozefest

t. 'mucore' pleb

sonic youth is not 1/1000th as memorable as nirvana

u2 is a cult band, not in the good sense, like slayer. u2 is top 50 material not top 20. they are catchy but not musically interesting, like the foo fighters.

pearl jam is good but far behind the other top 3 grunge bands.

foo fighters are also good but as above, not musically interesting despite having lots of songs. rage against the machine is incredibly overrated, possibly the most overrated band ever.

>unironically listens to yung lean

How do you figure? Daydream Nation is objectively better than any Nirvana album.

we both know it's not

daydream nation is cool but nevermind is on a whole different level entirely

the production, the musicianship (especially the drumming), songwriting, expression. nevermind is a genius album. daydream nation is a cool contrarian album

1. Black Sabbath
2. Ramones
3. King Crimson
4. Black Flag
5. The Velvet Underground
6. Kraftwerk (not really proper rock but obviously an important part of the Krautrock movement)
7. Judas Priest
8. Public Image Ltd.
9. Joy Division
10. The Beatles

DUDE CONTRARIANISM LMAO

>genius album
>recycled riffs

most boring opinion i have ever seen

this